White leftist beta orbiter cucks are worse than any invader group. We could take on the mudshits, jews...

White leftist beta orbiter cucks are worse than any invader group. We could take on the mudshits, jews, and niggers if it wasn't for liberal whitw men trying to police regular whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAOqxX0zrcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that fucking sloth gets more pussy than I do

fuck

>tfw in a week i will have gone without any female contact for a full year

i am ready to ascend to /r9k/

The thing i notice is every meme is the same variant of fuck white men.
But you are right in that liberal whites try to dictate the lives of other whites and that is wrong.

>tfw 26 yr old virgin
get on my level normie

>implying

it's far worse to know what your missing. I unironically wish I was still a virgin.

arent there only like 6 women in japan?

>it's far worse to know what your missing.
thats probably true

youtube.com/watch?v=OAOqxX0zrcU
hmmmmm

At least you admit.
I don't know who you guys do it. When I had sex the first time, the women basically forced me to fuck her by dragging me to her room.

It's really 5 because one of them has a penis

I've been saying this for a while.

Race traitors need to die first. Then we can get to work.

This.
I can forgive a nigger or mudshit for being a dindu, its in their nature.
I cannot forgive a white male to forsake their destiny and become a total fucking cuck-Jew hybrid shill.

i've never been one to give into peer pressure or that type of thing, so i don't have a problem telling skanks to get lost

kek

Dunno, I probably fapped so furiously that sex felt like a bland chore. Wasted 100$ I could buy 50 Big Macs with.

>Wasted 100$ I could buy 50 Big Macs with.
thanks for translating that to burgerspeak

You should pity your brothers and try and redpill them.

The kikes want us to fight amongst ourselves.

Look at him. He's a baller!!

Pandas evolved from carnivores but their gut bacteria never adapted, so they struggle to get enough nutrients

That should shut up any vegan who says humans dont *need* meat

Sure they dont if you want to be literally constantly shoveling every green thing down your throat to match the nutrient content

The culture wars are largely a battle between whites. Minorities mostly want to leech off of western societies. White leftists however, want the destruction of western societies and their people. They're a death cult. Look at the way they worship anything that prevents the creation of life (abortion, homosexuality, sterilization).

As pathetic as they look, they're far more dangerous than all minorities put together, since they have the means to accomplish their goal.

>tfw almost 29
No excuses

can you feel the wizard powers yet?

wow, same here