“That thing that looks like a gaming device in your hand...

> “That thing that looks like a gaming device in your hand, along with that strange stroking movement you make with your hands is by no means attractive to me, nor am I at all impressed by it. I feel a sense of revulsion for it, in fact.

> I’m sure in short time there will be an increase in people on trains making those strange masturbatory strokes. It was the same when everyone started reading manga on trains, and when it became cellphones – I’m fed up with it.”

> The environment children are now in, including our animation, is all virtual. TV, games, email and mobile phones, and even manga, everything we do in other words, they’re all robbing children of power.
> Before they learn their letters, we must teach children the essentials, as we have done from the stone age.

> How to start a fire, keep it burning, put it out, the nature of water, how to climb trees, how to wind rope, use a needle and thread, use a knife. I think the state must teach the children these things before they teach them to write.

he is right, you know.

witty well timed remark

HOL UP

what is this portable masturbation machine and where can it be ordered

Miyazaki was a mistake.

>Anime was a mistake

Miyazaki based desu

Miyazaki is a cunt.

A man's psychology is closely tied with his own personal mortality. As a man nears death, he starts to want to end things. Starts thinking all things are about to end. Sees ending and death everywhere, because that is his subconscious preoccupation.

Have a nice day

lol who cares old man

Soon all japanese women will be bred, by white cock and bbc.

Takahata was the brains of this outfit.

lol no. Myazaki have a taste for discipline and results.

I have so much respect for this man

>make name by selling consumer goods on worldwide consumer market
>bash on "consumerism"
Go to bad grandpa.

>muh hypocrisy

respect your elders you little ingrate fuck

Myazaki is not my elder. If anything he is man from country we are still at war with.

>muuuuh waaaaar

>the state must teach
Had me going until he said that.

Source?

Came here to post this. Good job, user.

Is it really so difficult for parents to teach their children that shit? Why the fuck would anyone rely on the state?

Rhetorical questions, of course.

Do you know how Sweden stopped being relevant country? It lost war to Russia :^)

parents are working.

Miyazaki is very conservative. Anyone who hates his views here are confirmed butthurt weebs who can't accept that he considers his films to be films and not anime-trash. This is the Japan you should be admiring, and not that child-fawning society it has devolved into.

You do realize he's a hardcore feminist, right?

>How to start a fire, keep it burning, put it out, the nature of water, how to climb trees, how to wind rope, use a needle and thread, use a knife. I think the state must teach the children these things before they teach them to write

>Conservative

Russia has literally never won a war or anything

>be butthurt about weeb shit
>make your living by creating weeb shit
into the trash he goes

>learn how to sew before learning how to write
Get a load of this chink.

I don't know who he is, but he is right. I'll have to plagiarize him

shut up faggot

>the state must teach the children those thing
>THE STATE
it was everything alright until this phrase

Faggot he says that there must be educational programs financed by the state,because if you let that job to the parents who are most likely massive unadapted faggots themselfs,wouldnt do shit,now you get it ya dumb monkey cunt?!