The more time I spend on this board, the more I start hating my country

>the more time I spend on this board, the more I start hating my country
Why do you do this to me, Sup Forums?

but Sup Forums likes your country now

Why?

not really, we still get a lot of shit thrown at us
only some americans like our country

here it's either stronk based Russia or evil/drunk/krokodil/AIDS-infested mongol rape baby Russia

>tfw Stronk Rossiya feels that way
>be Pajeet
>...

yeah, you have it rough here, not gonna act like we get the most shit out of all

Based Japan. FPBP.

I like you.

>be leaf

I like you Russia, even though I shouldn't.

not really

Putin is not so bad but the russian posters of Sup Forums are cancerous and need to be banned

No one likes any countries here, good Vodka man.

Dude, you can't post as a European without being called a cuck or muslim lover.
It's just tough love. I like you, comrade.

shit lost my manliness on that picture.... now i need to punch something to feel like a man again.

Still waiting on Putin to conquer Europe. In the next few decades, Russia going to be the last bastion of defence for white people.

Your country is a piece of shit so

Some countries get more shit than the other. For example, I don't see finns or hungarians getting any shit ever
You are right though, vegemite man

Lmao, this is like a hearing session, what have you done Sup Forums

i think india is pretty based and wouldnt mind indians coming to australia as your already fit in to our culture with cricket and british influence.

and im sure you guys would be like greeks where you become australian but still have your own culture you celebrate at same time.

Also indians are Caucasian but brown not even joking look it up europians mixed with native asians and made indians you are basically white so i dont see why racists dont like you.

why do you hate your country tbqh?

why do you care about what other people say about your country?

>tfw I love my country

>conquer Europe
>killing millions of whites in his path
>bastion of defense for white people

stop embellishing pajeets

You're hating your country!?! Russia is heaven compared to Cucknadia...

We have nice places though, saying we're all shit is like saying all America is Detroit/Ferguson
Also russians made major contributions to art and science

no it's not you fucking shill

Russia has millions of non white people, non religious people, and Muslims.

Canada is a first world country and a Russia is a third world dictatorship with nukes. Spend a little less time on this shithole you cuck.

Ironically, I like your country still. I dislike all the cucks in my country. Feminists, kikes, and niggers galore here.

i dont think pol even has a problem with either country, its just easy to pick on your people

if you weren't such shitty posters you wouldn't get all the crap flung at you
you deserve every bit of it and more

Europe won't be white for very long. :^)

Finns and Hungarians comprise like, 7 people on the board, of course no one gives them shit on the basis of their country. We'd have to care about the countries to make fun of them....

>Also russians made major contributions to art and science

wouldnt call figuring out how to drink potatoes a major contribution to science blad

War and Peace came from Russia, and is one of the greatest pieces of literature ever constructed.

I'm on the opposite started liking my country more. In some ways because we are probably not the worst country and we have nice history. In some ways because you understand more and more how shitty the whole western liberal alternative is, which our liberal opposition worship so much. Plus seing how buttmad some Russia haters are. Haven't started liking Putin more though.

Lol idiot /pol likes your country. And you should too.
Russia is one of the very few countries that doesnt have a cucked leader, with the US just very recently joining your ranks. Putin is pretty boss.

Yeah we dont want your kind here even nearly 50% of normies said in aussie pol this week they dont want muslims,

Indians are free to come over tehy just have to get toilet trained but you dirty arabs can fuck off

t. Pajeet

POO

lol bullshit. Sup Forums basically works for Russia bro. why you think we support Trump? I want Russia to invade whole of europe and jail fags

>get the most shit
i see what you did there

Romanians give shit to Hungarians all the time like
"how do you stop hungarian cavalry from charging.... turn off the carousel"

russian literature, ballet, classical music, television, radio, contributions to chemistry, biology (genetics), mathematics are all a big enough deal
nice bantz

cuz we hate you

Cunt...
Have you been to a 7/11 like at all?

Well assuming our leaders can play nice i wouldnt mind going on a european purge with you

lol, Sweden you are the most hated

We still like you russia

>russia
>get a lot of shit thrown at
heh

\But i really like your country russianbro.

You deserve it

>complains about shit being thrown at.
Hello friend.

Why does your country do that to you?

lol, Success breeds jealousy i guess

The only thing breeding in Sweden is Somalians.

you've got a proud rich history, don't be ashamed of the now, strive for a better tomorrow

couldn't read it, found it dreadfully boring, as I do Tolstoy, I personally prefer fiodor dostoievski and Gogol, they also have some pretty good movies, depressing and existential, but nice if you're in the mood

sad attempt

POO

or fear breeds hate, take your pick my mestiço bro

>>the more time I spend on my country, the more I start hating my country
What do I do, Sup Forums?

that makes no fucking sense

I know that feeling bro

IN

Stop being a faggot and start loving your own country try ti improve it as much as you can through your own indiviual person,be better,work harder and stop leting some random faggs on the internet sway your belifs so easy.This comes from a Romainian that hates Russia and russians with a passion....

I fear that your country, gets beautifull culturally enriched ghettos like mine did, when started importing niggers XD

It turned out boring because he strived to write a novel that featured a detailed portrayal of a whole time-period and many characters, too ambitious for its time. This type of novels became more prominent in XXth century.
Check out Anton Chekhov, he's closer to the Gogol tradition

Sad state.

If success means massive rape and crime numbers... then by all means: Congratulations!

You're still way more respected than Canadians.

Kek.

I'm gonna anticipate the, muh duh you had colonies, when we still had them we kept the niggers there, only after they fall that they started coming here in droves.....

hold on..
Holy American-Russian Alliance coming soon!
1,000 year rule

not saying its bad, most of my country great writers follow the same style, I just don't have a very good attention span XD, no offense meant, and thank you, I will check it out

>killer putin
Rossija stronjk

cmon man, it aint that bad.

btw, I liked countries better when they looked at me sideways, than yours, even Finland with their austerity, was better than you when I went there, And since it was 8 years ago, the invasion was even that clear XD

Just kill yourself. You see only failures instead of opportunities.

>hated my country before
>hate it even more now
>every day i see news about how weedman keeps fucking everything up

It's like he has an automatic foot-shooter.

srry for our part in making your country btw, those mistakes that shall haunt you for life XD

thank you.

Hang in there Ivan.

No more wars between white Christian countries.

I still love Russia and it's culture, and I believe we are a great people with lots of potential, it's just that reading Sup Forums made me discover some major shit, for example, I didn't know soviet history was so controversial, growing up here makes you feel like some things from the past are sacred

You and me.

lmao Americans on Sup Forums are willing to line up just to suck Putins dick, no one on Sup Forums hates your country

Can you give me a quick-long rundown on putin's curriculum?

I hated my country way before Sup Forums...

>comes to shit flinging forum
>complains about the shit thrown at them
Literally what did you expect?

>one shot at life
>born in hueland

that means you're smart

does the average Russian understand the ideas of rule of law and civil liberties, and do they understand how their government under Putin is undermining those concepts? Do they teach about the Soviet show trials and purges?

I'd say Americans hate on Russia so much because everything there seems corrupt, and it offends our sense of fairness.

Kys faggot, you either can handle the bants or leave forever.

autistic fuck, old kgb, demoted cause of incompetence, sent to the middle of nowhere, shewed politician, saw change, got favors promised favors, short sight fool, better at tactics than at strategy, in a globalization of planners a strong reactionary causes ripples......

better at exploiting chances, than at creating them

Faggot, desu.

>be pajeet
>raised catholic, now atheist
>associated with cows and poo in loo

Yes they teach about soviet repressions, although there is no consensus on them. Some say they aren't a big deal, some say it's the worst that could ever happen to us, depends on the teacher
I think they even teach Solzhenitsyn at school

>american lecturing about corruptness
Oh the ironings.