Sweden...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

A 19-year old Syrian named Mohammed raped a 13-year-old girl in a school restroom, both vaginally and anally. He was today sentenced to two months in prison.
expressen.se/nyheter/man-domd-for-valdtakt-pa-13-arig-flicka/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ps3CRL-RPBw&t=2s
expressen.se/nyheter/man-domd-for-valdtakt-pa-13-arig-flicka/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>two months

What

>school restroom
isnt there supposed to be other students, what the fuck?
This hurts, every fucking time.

This is quite easy to masturbate to.

Sweden is notoriously lenient on rapes
However don't you dare smoke some ganja
youtube.com/watch?v=ps3CRL-RPBw&t=2s

He raped her in the men's restroom, Swedes don't go in them.

One month per hole.

That's the law in Sweden.

>both vaginally and anally.
>2 months

So if he facefucked her would have been 3?

good one.

This literally hurts, how can Swedes even take this bullshit without going on a killing spree?

Does Sweden accept Brazilian refugees? I'm thinking about moving there, for science of course. I need to study their prison system for a couple of months.

I know those racist fucking Swedes should never have even arrested him. It was just a sexual emergency.

I wonder how long I would get if I did that.
>get to fuck a QT
>two months of free food and exercise
Anything over two months would get boring tho.

Nice

How is that even legal? Dont they have something like a minimal sentence?

Swedes were a fucked up people before mass immigration.

They used to practice eugenics and a lot of weird stuff. They are a semi-totalitarian society, so people have learned how to be compliant.

Aww nevermind, he has to pay 25k swedish money to her in reparations as well, all is well, justice has truly been served.

Watch the video mate

>Raping a 13 y/o is 2 months
Why arent pedos flocking to sweden to rape underage girls?

2 whole months? Calm down Sweden you fucking Islamaphobes, that's not progressive.

>one month per hole

Brb, vacationing in Swedistan.

>expressen.se/nyheter/man-domd-for-valdtakt-pa-13-arig-flicka/
>flicka-flicka?

>During the trial the convicted rapist age has been a major issue. His personal shows that he was born in 1998, and was 18 years old when the crimes were committed.

> But by his own admission he was born in 1999. In court, he has demonstrated the extract from his family's family book from Syria, where he is a citizen.
The judgment that you have chosen to go the latter route, the man was 17 when the crime was committed.

Obviously random family books are always more accurate information that government data which states that he is 18.

Fucking Swedes

You think he's the one paying her that? It's the state that'll pay out.

2 months??? Insh'allah this racism is unheard of, that poor child was traumatized by WAR, he cannot control his actions

3 days yes

sounds like Sweden is the place to go if you want prime underaged pussy and even ass.

you dont even get into trouble they're so cucked lmfao

Sterilize and deport!

Do the above with the judge!

Two months for a school prank seems excessive. I'm stopping at the Swedish embassy today to buy furniture. I'll lodge a complaint while I'm there.

WAIT WAIT

So if I declare myself as a follower of Islam, go to Sweden and rape women, I can get off really easy?

Jesus, screw risking 20 years to life in America. Time to go to Sweden. The women are hotter anyways.

Where the fuck did your fake ass country come from

what the actual fuck ? I would expect minimum atleast 1year. 2months is a vacation. Is the judge a muslim lover shitskin?

We don't have the large rooms with urinals, we just have toilets with regular lockable doors.
"He was 17 when it happened" -> divide by 3
Original penalty was 10 months.

So wait.

Her family is paying taxes that is given to her rapist on welfare, only to be taxed again to pay for his room and board in prison?

Fucking life man.

Shush
Btw 25k swedish crowns is 2,273 british pounds, so take a laugh

IF thats true and he is a shitskin he won't be able to pay that, ever and that will lead to even more, WAY MORE prisson time.

Track him down and kill him when he gets out, shall we?

Diversity is our strength

> posting pics of Italian women
What did he mean by this?

you'd get beheaded by Cai-Göran for being white and Finnic

> a problem happens
> go on a killing spree
hey buddy, move to the USA! you'll love it! I dont anyone heres even HEARD of Macedonia

Kek

No it's 1 month for every rape they commit

>18-year-old was also charged for another rape, which should have taken place just over a week before the school toilet. Also this time were involved an underage girl, a 14-year-old. Even in this case, he argued that it was voluntary. The District Court considered, however the incident as child sexual abuse instead of rape because the act is "characterized by a degree of reciprocity."

1 rape = 1 month
1 rape + 1 "child sexual abuse" = 2 months.

>used to practice eugenics
Doubtful that lead to anything meaningful, as, eugenics shouldn't create submissive and passive people. Whatever they were doing, it didn't make any better humans, that's for sure.

I'd still much rather be an angry fat ugly American with some pride in myself and my country as opposed to celebrating the death of my country and go to bed each night hoping my sister finds her perfect Jamal. The nords have lost the way, I don't know if anyone can lead them back to sanity at this point.

Fucking kek

Is this what they call a comprehensive education.

Its almost like Sweden is encouraging rape with sentances this lenient

they are.

from shitganistan.

10 Months is still nothing
also
>10/3=2

10 months.... Brb

The ashes from the bombs we dropped on them.

So why will her dad be waiting outside the prison with a lump hammer?

>2 months
Inshallah

You need lynch mobs

>used to practice eugenics
>2 months for raping child

One is based. One is not.

Rape should literally be a life sentence, you think a rapist is a normal functioning human being that after a year in prison would think really hard about the bad things he has done and change?

I agree with pajeet in this case, lynch mob justice when?

maybe mohammed has the right idea.

Maybe we should just start raping women whenever we catch them alone.

It makes sense, this is why eugenics is dangerous.

They bred an entire society of cucks.

I don't care about sweden at all..every new thread is like necrophilia or so that country is gone no joke..
I mean,really...without ww2 mass deportation or just plain and simple nuking entire town including the sweden because a warning would only lead to the muslims are chaining swedes and their own children on the roofs of the buildings while they hide somewhere

You think it's related to their eugenics?

The dirty jew enjoys it when white women are violated

Why does this guy make such effort to look like some cringy nu-nazi? It's like he's begging for people to not take him seriously.

>a problem

>have migrants constantly rape your children
>a problem

If having your children raped on a regular basis isn't grounds for killing every single muzzie i don't know what is.

>hey buddy, move to the USA! you'll love it! I dont anyone heres even HEARD of Macedonia

I've been to the US fucking hate it, even im not desperate enough.

See

It will be 2 hours of community service if he punished for that. But he won't, it will be part of the rape case and in Sweden they only punish for the worst crime in a given trial and everything else is treated as minor offenses, where at best they get a slap on the wrist.
Again, see youtube.com/watch?v=ps3CRL-RPBw&t=2s

>2 months
Why are they so cucked.

Daily reminder that this is a Swedish prison cell

Sweden should consider bombing themselves. You would kill some swedes in the process but most of those are already converted to islam

#teachmennottorape #islamophobia #feminism

Yeah, you could fill Wembley stadium with stuff burgers don't know.

And when are you going to do something about pic related?

it's what their women wanted sunshine

10 months / 3 = 3.33
Since you can't get parole from youth prison, remove 1/3
3.33 * 2/3 = 2.22
Then round down to 2.

I've been starting to do breathing exercises to deal with this shit. it helps slightly.

He doesn't strike as wanting to look like a nu-nazi but okay.

Her father will be there waiting to shake hands and forgive him. He will also apologize to him for having to go to the oppressive prison. It's in times like these that we have to show our tolerance.

I'm surprised they didn't just force him to marry the girl instead.

ISRAEL PLEASE NUKE SWE AND GER PLEASE

Looks like my uni accomodation

The eternal Sweden YES strikes again

It's getting to a boiling point. There was a former Swedish cop who recently came out posting crime statistics showcasing that immigrants are responsible for nearly 90% of the crimes.

Everybody I know is voting for SD. Unfortunately Swedish schools and universities continue to be goverment sponsored indoctrination machines but even there students are breaking free. It's only a matter of time before the whitelash.

Feels bad man

To attack judge for not being tolerant enough ofc.

Do they give the prisoners at least a PS3? Not like those subhuman Norwegians that give their prisoners a PS2? Norwegians are the cruelest fuckers in the world.

Do shooting exercises. Or do you still think you have something to lose?

Other countries need to step up their rape rate.
We're leaving you in the dust.

Jews caused this you faggot

>two months
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking bomb yourself, Sweden

sweden YES

wonder who has it worse now, germany or sweden?

>two months
Yeah, that'll teach him a lession.

What the fuck is going on in Sweden? Has everyone lost their minds?

>A 19-year old Syrian named Mohammed raped a 13-year-old girl
If the court treats the sandnigger with utmost lenience (even more so than this case) it usually has a majority of women in it.

Seems these politically appointed feminist "nämndemän" has very little empathy towards each other, but love to aquit a shitskin.

That's not very tolerant of you.

I mean who wouldn't rape someone that looks like that?

what a german leftist would think:
"wow. Thats a harsh punishment. Can't help but to think there was racism involved. Poor, 19 year old mohammed. You must understand, his culture is different! Usually we just let poor people like him go or set them on probation when they do shit like that. If they do it again (while on probation) we will prolong the probation! That teaches them a lesson! In any case, we must not let this single case be misued from the right to further their racism! let us gather to protest against the right to show our solidarity with missunderstood young men like mohammed and that we don't tolerate baseless intolerance!"

Piece of shit should have gotten far more than 2 months. But i wouldn't have expected it, they always get away with shit like that...

Doesn't say anywhere that his name is Mohammed.

I kekkled.

When I was 19, I'd of done a month per hole if I could

Looks better than mine desu. at least they get a TV

Isnt that cop going to get fired. I already read that he is accused of racism by the (media) and the public
There was a thread about him on the finnish chan

Truth. Following WW2 the Jews and allies installed listening posts all over Sweden and pretty much took over our government. Reinfeldt, our former premier who was a YUGE proponent of mass immigration, now works as a lobbyist for Bank of America.

The country is rotten to the core.