STARBUCKS IN SAUDI ARABIA REFUSES TO SERVE WOMEN

infowars.com/report-starbucks-in-saudi-arabia-refuses-to-serve-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/02/07/world/saudi-starbucks-women-ban-feat/
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/rioters-loot-destroy-starbucks-anti-milo-u-c-berkeley-riots-twitter-points-irony/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/29/only-on-2-o-c-woman-says-airline-gave-her-pre-booked-seat-away-because-2-men-didnt-want-to-sit-next-to-female/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems pretty common in Saudi Arabia. They have a lot of odd/stupid laws.

You don't see women marching there though. Nope, it's always entitled and privileged first world American women marching through the streets because of "oppression".

>wtf i love sharia now

DELET THIS GOYIM

The hypocrisy from these people is unbearable. They need to be boycotted completely.

why the exact same sign twice?

Everyone knows women can't handle caffeine. It makes them even more dick crazy than usual.

idk, maybe a different dialect or something?

Liberals cry over misogynistic Trump but are fine with being allied with these people

what kind of mental gymnastics does the left have to do to validate letting people like this into the country in mass numbers? do they honestly think they'll assimilate?

Meanwhile in USA, Starbucks promises to hire 10k refugees.

fake news. saudi arabia is the best arabia

So much for virtue signaling.

Spread this shit,

>muh 10k refugees employed
>but it's ok to not serve women customers from region refugees are from

it's never about refugees, it's about trying to anger white people and trump voters

Fuck Starbucks

I'm convinced that the Left won't be satisfied until they turn society into horror movie

No shit! What else do you expect from Saudi Arabia ?

most women are color blind

cnn.com/2016/02/07/world/saudi-starbucks-women-ban-feat/

Looks like (((CNN))) wanted to make sure you racist bigoted alt right wingers didn't tarnish Islam or the Saudis

The Left is retarded, they actually destroyed their little safespace in that Berkeley Riot.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/rioters-loot-destroy-starbucks-anti-milo-u-c-berkeley-riots-twitter-points-irony/

I'm not even a feminist but how can most normies not look at this and see that it's rampant in islam. You are literally seen as cattle as a woman which is bullshit. Women can be pretty fucking naive but refusing to serve them because they have a vagina is almost on the cusp of being gay.

well since Islam is against homosex and starbucks is homosex the company does this mean that they will kill everyone who buys something there?

>Seems pretty common in Saudi Arabia. They have a lot of odd/stupid laws.

like slavery being legal? if you want to buy white people you can

Well why should they have to ruin their country just because you ruin yours?

Is it possible that Starbucks is trying avoid having a gang rape in their stores? Ya know, it's supposedly legal to rape a woman who is in public w/o a chaperon.

Here CNN says its okay because its just a _temporary ban_.
Hmmm, anyone know something which is also just a temporary ban but is hated by CNN?

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/29/only-on-2-o-c-woman-says-airline-gave-her-pre-booked-seat-away-because-2-men-didnt-want-to-sit-next-to-female/

Ill be sure to show this to my liberal friends. I want to see them defend this bullshit

>111511885
Not just American women, white American women. It's upper middle class educated white women (yes lots of Jews) going out and protesting despite being the most privileged demographic in human history

arab dialects
just like frensh and italian are roman dialects

If people are about who is going to be sitting next to you on a plane, all they have to do is buy an extra ticket.

Slavery used to take place in merica too, dumb dumb.
Arguably it still exists here in some place just in an even more subtle way.

>Arguably it still exists here in some place just in an even more subtle way.
Like niggers marching and yelling, fuck white people and fuck the police?

No, you triggered neanderthal, I mean like prison labor camps ran by private prisons and to a lesser extent wage slavery.

the english is the same, but if you look closely the squiggly heathen-runes are different.

The mudslimes are absolutely right though. When the West 'liberated' women it gave rise to societal destruction on a scale previously unknown to us. I think when the world comes to its senses and reorganizes itself once again, it will recoil so greatly from the Liberated Woman that we'll adopt some form of control inspired by the Mudslime system

Don't forget about eating lunch, drinking milk and brown paper bags.

It doesn't have to be islam. Christian patriarchy meme can work better..