If only we had the IMMIGRATION BAN to keep this guy out!

If only we had the IMMIGRATION BAN to keep this guy out!

Oh, wait, he's white and American. Hmm... Suppose it's just a mental illness issue. Troubled kid. Etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Reid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories
ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf
schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/Appendix_to_Sandy_Hook_Official_Report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

false flag

Typical Sup Forumstard.

>If it's a white dude it be a conspiracy bruh

Something seems off about that photo. Does that dude even exist, did you know they bulldozed the house not long after that "incident"

Yes, his name was Adam Lanza and he murdered 27 people.

Of course they bulldozed the house, a detestable murderer lived there.

Typical britshit-fag.

>I have hysterical anti-Yank sour grapes poof

Not an argument

Proofs?

RIP ryan!!

Racist fool, here:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

nigger attempts to cherry pick
too stupid to know this never happened anyway

Literally this, there's so much evidence it gets to the point of being pathetic

FAKE

you wanna show me some pictures of the bodies?
for example open coffins would do

>wikipedia
you know anyone can edit that, baaaaaaka

Adam Lanza was fake you are dumb op

Photos weren't released out of respect.

Who told you Wikipedia was credible?

Real white people don't murder. Therefore he wasn't a real white.

Whites are a race of peace.

So what? It's all sourced.

This is what Donald Trump's America looks like.

yeah well I think its a white male issue tbqhwy famalamadingdong. We should force all white males under 40 to wear little cameras so we can monitor their behavior and preemptively strike these weird ass white bois before they participate in a mass casualty event.

Troubled by a single mother ie leftist degeneracy

Hi I'm from ct. was at Newtown recently.

It wasn't because the photos were too grusome it was because they didn't have them.

damn, cosmo is looking real bad after he got addicted to crack...

We already have dangerous nut cases here in the US.
Oh wait lets hurrr durrrr add some more.

Logic.
You suck at it.

This is what Barack Obamas America looks like bitch

It was a FEMA drill we all know this

Time to keep the brits out!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Reid

>known as the Shoe Bomber, is a British man who attempted to detonate explosives packed into the shoes he was wearing, while on American Airlines Flight 63 from Paris to Miami

Didn't know people on this site were so divorced from reality.

Blood of crime scene? Bullet hole pictures? Anything? Like we got of the Paris attacks at least?

Wikipedia is largely reliable. Retard.

Says the one just believing everything the TV tells him without any actual visual evidence.

> Being this stupid

They literally made a new law to restrict the release of the photos, for fear they would spread online.

not an argument

It's funny when the left says this because if you could eject US citizens for their crimes then it would be legitimate to deport minorities en masse

You surely crashed my team racing

Lurk more than faggot, you may learn something

if the parents didn't care about their children being dead, considering all the recordings of them laughing when they were talking about the incident, why would the police care about respect?

Yeah, by credible sources like (((The Washington Post))) and (((The New York Times))).
>What's that mister president? You want to stage a false flag to push gun ban legislatures and shit on the constitution? You got it!

DONGLE

Yeah DUDE really showed me there

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Guys he's right. It totally happened. It was a bloodbath (with no blood) and they have a video of Adam Lanza on ddr...I mean someone said it was him but we didn't see his face......

It's totally legit.

user has no idea
>except for being in Connecticut
>knowing that the "viticms" are still alive

Go colonize India again asshole

Fuck off Ahmed

of course it is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting_conspiracy_theories

You're right, but the President doesn't have the authority to do anything about mental illness. Unless, of course, you're proposing we go full Hitler and start throwing the mentally ill in camps.

ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/Appendix_to_Sandy_Hook_Official_Report.pdf

HEY ACHMED, YOU GONNA RESPOND?

Learn what? Shitty disproved conspiracy theories.

YOURE MAKING THIS UP I AM INVOLVED IN DEMOCRATIC CONNECTICUT POLITICS AND THIS ISNT REAL

WANT PROOF?
MACKEY DYKES, KATHY DYKES, CONG. ESTY WERE ALL INVOLVED IN LAUNDERING $500M to PUT ON THIS SHOW

Thank you for disproving yourself with a well sourced article.

But what if a white man would feel black pride? How would the liberal kikes react to that?

Yeah that's totally the same thing as letting foreign invaders in

If you had a flu would you fuck aids hookers without a condom cos well you're already sick so might as well?

>IF I PUT IT IN CAPITALS MAYBE HE'LL BELIEVE ME

Keep digging shill

I hope you get a mild cold

ever heard of shaun king?

Except those that are being let in are less likely than white Americans to launch deadly attacks.

Read them, tard.

Well you could at least learn how "far away" we are from reality, and then you could fuck off to a place where faggots muslims are accepted

Just accept you have no power here, sandy hook was a fucking hoax and ithat is clear to anyone who wants to see the true

MY CAPS LOCK IS ON BECAUSE YOURE CLEARLY AUTISTIC.

DO YOU BELIEVE THE QUEEN WILL OUTLIVE 2017 TOO?

Sorry bro you're gunna have a baaaad year

Great response. At least try to refute him.

Where are the pictures of overturned desks? bullet holes, the classes? Blood on the floor? Sure we don't necessarily need to see dead children but some evidence that a mass shooting happened like pic related should be viewable retard or I'll call BS.

sandy hoax was false. try columbine or the batman premier shooter in colorado for your bait next time

>schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/Appendix_to_Sandy_Hook_Official_Report.pdf

No bodies, no blood, nothing.

>Sandy Hook was a fucking hoax

Woah nice evidence.

ctr shill got both of us!
that pic of a tin foil hat has really made me rethink everything!
thank you!!

I was there when they were published

Go lose another war

fpbp

I wasn't the one you were originally talking to. I was explaining to you why he was insisting your article was fake.

>implying immigration policy has to do with small scale terrorist attacks
>implying its not a matter of security and public safety
Protecting the border, sovereignty of the nation state and keeping the country safe from potential threats from nations with shitty database systems for keeping checks with citizens is why people wanted Trumps immigration laws, it has nothing to do with isolated incidents and domestic terrorists those have to come with security issues which are being addressed through tougher background checking without stomping on the 2nd amendment rights for citizens who use it properly.

Oh shit.

Damn.

My mind is changed

Sorry for freaking out everyone.

Sandy hook was real

Star Wars was a decent movie

HEY ANCHMED, WHERE'S EVIDENCE?

nice proofs pidor

Not necessarily. If the pictures aren't released, as they wouldn't be of dead children, then you can't get them.

I think the decision not to release the pictures was a sensible decision anyone would have made.

>No pictures? Oh well, mustn't have happened.

I wonder if immigration and other Marxist inspired social ills drove him crazy in the first place, much like a trapped animal lashing out.

Why do you want to see pics of dead kids so fucking badly?

They DIDN'T RELEASE THEM OUT OF RESPECT. Retard.

>this many replies to a poorly construed bait thread
Hope ya'll are saging. Neck yourself OP

They are literally from warzones. They have AIDS you stupid fuck, whites don't have aids we have autism. I don't want to be autistic AND have aids

If you actuall READ WHAT I'M POSTING, I said we don't need to see kids, but we want to see

BULLET HOLES ON WALLS
THE CLASSES
BLOOD ON FLOOR
OVERTURNED DESKS

ECT ECT ECT

Anything, but there's zilch.

Hahaha try harder m8y

yeah, SUUUURE

this is Sup Forums. even if media outlets didn't showed, somebody would have leaked them. you know, deep web, gore subreddits, rotten.com

>Hey dudes the X event surely hapenned, I can't and won't prove it, but if you want to be respected you have to prove it didn't hapenned.

Britannia what has hapenned to you?

I've already posted copious amounts of evidence.

>if there is no proof it didn't happen
well yeah, thats how it usually goes

>what do you mean you want evidence it happened goy?
>it definitely did, give me your baby-killing scary black gun and let Achmed rape your wife

see

You have posted none, again neck yourself you autistic shitposter.

Where are the pictures?
See

Why do you think they would release those images?

Do you think kids blood and guts are any less taboo than pictures of dead kids? Get a grip, man.

The assault rifle was in his trunk. Lanza shot himself in the school...

>whitey does crime
>get to the court judged by white people and other citizens
>get punishment

>muslim does crime
>other muslims don't give a single shit
>WAAAAAAAAH WHY ARE WHITEYS PREVENTING SHITSKINS FROM ENTERING THEIR COUNTRY

kek

I was wondering why a Brit would care about our immigration policies. But then I realized you just want your shitty friends here, huh Ahmed?

>What's that mister president? You want to stage a false flag to push gun ban legislatures and shit on the constitution? You got it!
Google Operation Northwood.

I have done no research on Adam Lanza & His aledged crimes, but I have seen some disturbingly odd counter points over the years....

The Christmas trees, and his uncanny ability to kill as many as was said...The NDA for the people demolishing the school....

Too many coincidences....It is almost like the holocaust....Too many coincidences...

With the way CTR is these days and how meta this board has become I really can't tell what you're telling me

I have posted official documents, you total nonce.

Never mind the victims. Dead perp pic or it didn't happen.