Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1q3HwB0y0
youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China strong.

That's pretty impressed though.
Never seen a building fall and stay intact like that.

enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1q3HwB0y0

"Damnit zeng, what did I tell you about kung fu in the house?!"

The cheap flooring and walls are probably shattered inside

11 jin ping's architects cant build strong buildings and these guys have the famous wall in their country

creeps me the fuck out.

They have purposely built those wrong, as a joke.

where the foundation?

>one less commie block from this world

double win

The black mold kept everything intact.

You know, as bad as that is to have happen... I can't help but be a little impressed that, apart from having toppled over, the building looks nearly intact. Almost as if you could pick it up and prop it back up again and be like "see, good as new!"

this is actually a monument to QE

Pretty sure that's their plan

>see as good as new.
you know there is a court going, and there will be some one to go to jail. if its state buisnesd.

how the fuck did that happen?

I picture a godzilla-sized chink roundhouse kicking that over.

>we're only pretending to be retarded

that's pretty fucking cool how the whole thing fell apart in one giant piece. Better than it breaking apart and burying everyone inside alive.

I remember the user posting from the inside on Sup Forums and claiming that he set it on fire.

I wonder how many of the engineers and shit behind this building commit sudoku after this happened

>WE MUST SOLIDIFY OUR TRADE AGREEMENTS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

That was fucking cool nice work roach

At least your government isn't eager to sell your country itself to them

Uhm ... Why the fuck does this building have no foundation?

Does anybody have that chinese escalator webm?

Should have called up our good friend LUCKY Larry Silverstein.

He knows how to get a building into its own footprint.

HAHA

jokes on you, we were entirely bought in the 90s.

which one? There are many.

Looks comfy.

beautiful

Chinks

U RIKE I MAKE FOUNDATION? IS COST 400% PLICE INCLEASE. SIRRY WESTERNER WE MAKE BIGGEST TOWER. TINY MAN DONALD TRUMP MAKE GRORIOUS SINA RAFF. ROR

Why is that building sleeping?

For every commie block that falls, other 100 rises

The only thing that holds them back is that there is not enough concrete. Waiting time right now in China should be around half a year, until a construction can be started.

Chinese people own houses but not the land they are built on. All land in China is owned by the government and simply leased out.

Building a foundation would require digging up the land which they do not own. You need special permission (and have to pay lots of bribery money) to be allowed to do this so lots of buildings simply don't have foundations in China.

>build as many buildings as you can out of the cheapest possible materials
>government pays you for each the buildings, the more floors of the building the more money you get
>building goes unused for a few years and then collapses
>repeat

Such is life as a chinese construction worker.

That is the foundation, now they just need to build 9 more stacked on top of it.

what the fuck, are you rusing me right now

Chinks also can't own buildings. They are leased to them for 70 years by the government.

Most houses don't last 70 years so it's not really a problem.

Why would this not surprise me if I found out it was true. Everything else with their building situation is fucked to hell, this just seems to play right along with it.

Even the windows are still in there, are you sure they don't build it laying down and then... pull it up? I don't know man.

No. You have to remember, China is run by communists. It's even in their party name.

People like to think China is a capitalist country, but most of everything in China is owned by the government or they have permission by the government to operate (and as such pay huge sums of money to the government).

Damn china is a hellhole

lmao

This is a lie. They probably just skimped on the foundation because chinks are worse than Jews when it comes to that sort of thing.

that explains all the chinks buying up centuries-old brownstones in the west, just to turn them into opium dens that smell like pig entrails

the capitalist/communist dichotomy only exists to obscure the fact that when you pick a fruit from a bush you are capitalizing on it, and when you share that fruit with your brother, this is commune behavior.

Jews will have us argue about which system is superior til the end of time. While they own everything.

Underrated

Doesn't China have entire cities with nobody living there because the real estate market is so fucked?

Hey, sounds like a perfect solution for the middle eastern rapefugees!

But it's the truth. You can literally google Chinese land ownership laws. It's not hard.

They think white people are low-class monkies. They would probably lynch a brown person on sight.

kek. Cousin of mine works a lot in the engineering/architecture field. Works a lot with the Chinese in central Africa, lately I think Angola. Says they're all fucked in the head. Says they'll use generators, any assortment of electrical appliances with water all around them. Shitty metal, shitty cement, shitty everything.

99% sure this is bullshit but nicely thought out, clear and concise bullshit, gj mate

Vid?

>They think white people are low-class monkies.
... I don't think you know a single fucking thing about China.

Those people spit in doors. They have no illusions of civility.

kek
the german engenering mind cant handle seeing this

Yep, would be pretty weird living there desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo

go to bed Damo

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

China is constantly building entire cities where no one lives.

It's done for one reason. To inflate their GDP. You see, GDP isn't a measure of money a country has, it is a measure of money a country spends. Because of this what China does to inflate their GDP (apart from literally just lie about it) is to build these ghost cities. Each city they build makes their GDP look bigger than it really is, even though these cities are empty and never get used.

China has over 50 ghost cities right now and they plan to continue building them. Apparently they have plans to build enough to house 3.5 billion people which is over twice the amount of people living in China.

chinks are disposable trash so their opinions are also worthless. if anything the muslims would genocide/circumcise the chinks

2 birds with 1 stone and all that

>Americans own land
>pay property tax on land

Kek.

We don't own our land either. Stop paying your rent, I mean, property tax and the guberment will gladly take your land.

Fuck off faggot.

End property taxes.

MAGA

>this webm
I've been silently searching for this for all morning.

If an economic bubble gets too big the world is afraid to let it pop

that fake Paris looks classy as fuck

You need a permit to build a pond on your property

>mfw I build it and say it has existed for 7,000 years since God created it

Holy shit that kill shot from the sign. Poor guy on the bike.

newfag

That would be the dumbest way ever to build a building

>To inflate their GDP.
What, for lack of a better term, "real" benefit does that have for them?

leap that building if you're so great

>To inflate their GDP
For what purpose? Surely they could spend all those resources in a more productive way.

WTC 7

In China, you need to rent the land, pay tax on it and then after a fixed amount of time (20 to 70 years) the Chinese government comes and takes it back off of you.

Also you cannot sell your rights to the land to other people, you do not own the land or anything on or under it and therefore cannot make any changes to it without explicit permission first.

You need a permit here to cut down a tree or build a fence on your property.

America has literally become worse than communism.

You don't own any land and the filth control your use of the land by force.

Disobey the filth? You're in violation of their laws.

Pay the fines or you're arrested.

END ZONING LAWS

MAGA

it means your country is powerful enough to inflate it's GDP. It's status.

It's not like anyone was living in it.

Chinese rail is safer than US or Australian rail. You get what you pay for.

>When your architects are so shitty that the foundations to your skyscraper can't keep it from falling over in the wind

I'm sure the rent and taxes in China are
less than taxes alone in America.

Having a high GDP makes China look powerful and rich to foreign countries and investors.

You got to realise, China is a very deceitful country and they lie about pretty much everything.

Kek wtf

you don't need safety regulations when you have a surplus of population

Ah right. "Fake it till you make it" memes.

Check the second pic. You can see all of the concrete footings, as well as the tops of all the piles that ripped out of the ground

>875kb
Why though

China has free education, healthcare etc. I doubt the taxes are low

>China is a very deceitful country and they lie about pretty much everything.
It looks like the "BRICS" concept was a fraud in its entirety.

>ya we dangerous

said like a true burger

Wait what am I looking at?

That shit was so funny you could see him start panicking and increase his speed to avoid the absolute chaos behind him only to be smited by the sign from heaven.

just imagine screwing your girl in bed and you bust and the fucking building slowly tips over and you're like damn this pussy so good it has me halicunating

Haha. Good night sleepy head.

Bait
> posting a picture after construction but before they pivot the completed building upright into place.

Did they also fake all those thousands of high tech companies they buy in the West every year for untold billions of real USD?