Sup Forums podcasts

What/who do you listen to Sup Forums? I listen to Sean hannity, Laura Ingraham, Molymeme, and the senile Michael Savage. These are just the majorly political ones

Other urls found in this thread:

anaannblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/grinder-greg-johnson-confirmed/
youtube.com/watch?v=7brRKHaTX4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Listen to Savage and Chris Plante.
Hate mark levin

>savage is senile
He's the only one with common sense left

william pierce and brother nathanael

Hannity's the best. I always point people toward him to get a sane version of what really goes on.

What's wrong with Levin?

Yeah he shilled for Cruz but he's come around for Trump and is feverishly defending him lately.

He also HATES antifa

Lately he's just been ranting and ranting about how essentially jealous he is President Trump hasn't gone on his show again yet

Well he did create Trump so you can't blame him. The one thing Trump needs most right now is Savage screaming at him like a lunatic

He's neocon trash that hated Ron Paul.

I listen to
>The Dick Show
>No Agenda
>The Ben Shapiro Show (fuck you guys, he's a great listen)
>Prager University

Levin is as anti neocon as he can be

Do you even know what a neocon is

The Dick Show
Ben Shapiro
Styx radio show if that counts.
Joe Rogan if there's a good guest
In Our Time

>No Agenda
TYFYC
op: no agenda

> Not listening to Alex Jones OP

Also Jordan Peterson and Wes Cecil if you count lectures, the difference isn't huge with podcasts

Ron Paul is a no borders and yet isolationist libertardian
He is 98% awesome 2% dangerously stupid

no agenda is pretty good podcast

Checked. Shapiro any good still?

I listen to a state of trance. Pol is enough politics for me I don't want to listen to that shit

I'll listen sometimes, but there are so many conspiracy theories and sensationalist comments. Feels more like an /x/ podcast

Yeah, I stopped listening when he pretty much concluded that Trump would lose, super annoying because I knew he was still in it.
After Trump won he is good again, not very biased either way on Trump, makes very strong arguments, probably the best debater I've ever seen.
Also blasts the leftists without mercy, great to hear

Those are all pathetic news sources.
>Ron Paul Liberty Report
>Scott Horton Show
>Tom Woods Show
>No Agenda
>Unfilter
>Paleo Solution
>Fat Burning Man

If it's on the radio that beams into your car, IT'S TOTAL SHIT.

Have you listened to him lately?
He bashes the "populist, nationalist, agrarian code pink republicans" EVERY show with such vile hate because he knows his ideology is dead.

I like to have different opinions on things I already know about, so talk show hosts accepting phone calls from everyday people and having the occasional politician on makes for a fun, sometimes insightful time

>Tom woods
My man bro.

Those call are all screened and staged. You are being sold a bill of goods.

I guess it is good to listen to understand what SHIT is being fed to people though. I listen to NPR and Democracy Now while driving for that reason.

But they are NOT sources of news. They are propaganda.

Thanks Satan. Also, come here to Sup Forums for you anons to do the news work. More busy than most of you are. And coming from little Sweden/Somalia, I just have to log on to kikebook to get differing opinions

Also, I'm not necessarily listening to podcasts for (((news))). These shows aren't uploaded in real time

You ain't too busy or you'd not have time to make a worthless comment.

But yes, this is pretty good place for news as you get flooded with every angle.

Learning about something a day before from a total shit source is not really that important to me.

If I want to learn immediately I would never go to anything that is "live." Ever notice they don't actually know anything as it happens live?

You are caught up in a dog and pony show if you need everything live.

Also, I call these podcasts "news" loosely.

News is basically propaganda. I get INFORMATION from the podcasts.

Rush Limbaugh shits on all of these people, handled the election season perfectly while every other talk show host list their mind. He never shilled, he never denounced, he just kept plugging away.

Savage is a lot of fun when he goes on tangents, great alternative host.

Hannity is shit a shill, has been for years, boring as fuck MSM mouthpiece.

Glenn is actually bretty good, he's an idiot sometimes but at least he's honest about his mistakes.

Levin is constitutionalist to the point where he can't see anything else but that.

Severin is a god but hasn't been on in awhile.

Alex Jones is a stratfor cointel bullshit false flag agent and it's beyond obvious.

Joe Rogan is a joke and I disregard anyone who listens to him seriously.

>Ben Shapiro Show
>The Fifth Column
>Part of the Problem
>Red Eye Podcast (non political, but an enjoyable way to kill 30 minutes)
>Abe Lincoln's Top Hat (about to drop this, Ben and Marcus are being too bleeding heart right now)

Also are there any good Leftie political podcasts, ones that call out both sides on their BS. I feel like they would all be Fuck Drumpf kill nazis hug muslims.

>Talks shit about Alex
>Listens to Limbaugh

What is this 2002? Limbaugh is a total shill for the establishment. Get the cock out of your mouth. I listened to him in high school before I learned ANYTHING.

He is a master though. Best host of all time I'd say. Too bad his content and opinions are shit.

That's why he's paid the big bucks. He's the best liar there ever was. He juditsus people with reasonable opinions into voting for republican hacks.

You can't honestly tell me that you take Alex Jones more seriously than Limbaugh

Alex Jones is literally babbys first conspiracy theory, you want to talk about paid off by the real establishment he is the ultimate.

Sean Hannity is a zion agent he sucks terribly

Of course I do. I'm a former 24/7 member.

AJ has plenty of problems but he's redpilled MILLIONS.

All Limbaugh does is golf and get people to vote for George Bush.

Fuck off shill.

I listened to Limbaugh literally when I thought 9/11 was muslims with box cutters. I'm not a retarded high schooler anymore.

Funny thing is I used to hate Sean Hannity. Just thought he was annoying.

Now I realize he's the only one talking about anything real on TV. Maybe Tucker Carlson /O'Reilly (I know) / others a small portion of their airtime as well.

If it wasn't for Assange, Hannity, and people discussing things online, Trump would have lost.

It's a scary thought.

RAND PAUL JUST LIKE HIS WEAK COWARDLY FATHER

HOW DARE HE NOT WANT WAR WITH IRAN?

FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS = FREE MARKETS

Rush Limbaugh could act as Normie's first baby steps to something more redpilled, but he also perpetuates the narrative that we're still not that far from the status quo.

He would probably have been an establishment guy still to some degree if Trump hadn't come along.

Podcasts I have better things to do

Radio Renaissance - Jared Taylor and Paul Kersey
Common Sense - Dan Carlin
Red Ice
Radix - Richard Spencer
TRS . biz podcasts - various

If you're only gonna check out one do radio renaissance. Amren. Com

Like listen to radio?

>Listen to a lot of TRS podcasts; Fash The Nation, The Fatherland (comfy), The Daily Shoah, etc.
>They get progressively more extreme; the TDS guys are constantly talking about killing Jews, the Fatherland guys are banning people on the forum for being "part gook"
>Turns out that one of The Fatherland guys is half Filipino and they all knew the entire time and even make jokes about it
>Comes out that the TRS owner's wife is a through-and-through Marxist Jew
>All of the shills come out of the woodwork to defend him
>Turns out that half of the "leaders" are Jews, homosexuals, or sycophants whose only goal it is is to profit at the expense of the dumb goyim
>The entire TRS community does a complete 180
>Every single remaining podcast sucks Enoch's dick and backpedals
>I now no longer have any podcasts
>At least I'm redpilled
White nationalism is a fucking farce run by Jews and supported by total retards and white trash

He has spoken

>.05 shekels have been deposited in your account.

You've got it backwards, lad--I'm not shilling FOR The Kike Stuff

No your right, I'm so sorry. It's insane to think that the shit libs would be trying to spread disinformation about people that speak up for white identity. I just listened to the new daily shoah and they had the know black sympathizer Paul Kersey on. Clearly nothing but a shilling operation.

And apparently he has spoken twice.

Case in point: this guy. Low IQ, shows in his post. Best he can do is some low-tier sarcasm--can't actually address any of the points I made in my original post. You're either a shill or a typical retard--my guess is that you're a retard.
>muh shitty BUGS facebook image

Shaprio
Klavan
Rubin Report (Only honest """"democrat"""")
Louder with Crowder for the entertainment of it

>omg they left because of our kikery I guess we should false flag them totally valid tactic heh

What "points"? All I read were unsubstantiated rumors and out right lies. I'll acknowledge Enoch was/is married to a jew and that there's a half slant on the fatherland but
>half the leaders are fags and/or jews
Come on man. When you say shit like that it's pretty obvious your sources are buzzfeed and salon.

Buy my book. Kellyanne is bar hoe like I said in my book Trumps war which I deserve a kike ass licking award for coming up with the title by the way. Obama does not hold the title of mentioning himself thats me like i said in book stop the coming civil on amazon.

Its all about Rush, Hannity, and Alex Jones.

>All I read were unsubstantiated rumors and out right lies
Drinking the fucking koolaid are you?

>Come on man. When you say shit like that it's pretty obvious your sources are buzzfeed and salon.
You are delusional

anaannblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/grinder-greg-johnson-confirmed/

i need bleach for my eyes after opening that website what the fuck lmao

Seems like a legit source. Since I don't want your CREW or your pedophile boss to log my info I'll pass on the link, thanks.
And it's not about the kool-aid even tho its delicious. It's about speaking up for white identity. It's also quite telling that the "points" you make about why people shouldn't trust TRS seem to tie in nicely to the rules for radicals.

But ok, fine I'll play along for a little bit. If you don't like TRS then can we agree to support Jared Taylor and American Renaissance or is he a gay kike too?

>What is this 2002? Limbaugh is a total shill for the establishment.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you listened to Limbaugh in the past year or so? Trump and Pence both came on his show this past couple of months and he's been bashing the establishment CONSTANTLY. He's been telling people that the establishment thinks they can appease the left when the left doesn't want appeasement since they hate us. He is very much so pro-Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=7brRKHaTX4E

Listen to some of his recent shows and you'll see that. He's been this way for a while now.

> not radical agenda

Yep. I think he's the best because he's not sucking off Trump like a lot of conservatives are, his debating skills and intelligence are sharper than a blade.
He's a bulldozer of logic against libtards.
The only reason pol doesn't like him is because he's jewish. Not realising it's only in faith.

Mysterium Fasces
Rebel Yell
Daily Traditionalist
AmRen
League of the South
Weimerica Weekley
Krypto Report

Good to listen to when your bored.

Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Molymeme
Jared Taylor
Anthony Cumia
Gavin McInnes
Alex Jones
Jordan Peterson

sometimes Michael Savage, but he's such a whiny heeb that I have to turn it off most of the time.