What are some happenings you want to see?

What are some happenings you want to see?

scientists and intellectuals admit that race is real

I want to win a coffee or donut on my Timmys roll up the rim this year.

I went 0 for like 20 last year.

Canadian Civil War. Our leftists will come to help yours and then we get a northern border wall too. Burn the leafs.

?

They already do.

Trump releases the cure for cancer and destroys big pharma
Most likely something stupid like apricot seeds

Antifa protest utterly BTFO

"Puny mortals! I have had many names throughout history, all of them spoken with dread: Pepe, Kek, and many more. Yet you shall know me best as Kehet, for so I am! I am the bane of life, the darkness within history, the lord of death, the master of destruction. And I tell you now, and so it is true, that this world is mine!"

A china nepali alliance exterminating every single indian on the planet.

Trump get killed by blm activist

Terrorists invade the Vatican, triggering a holy war declaration by the Pope

Death of Mugabe/Death of ZImbabwe

Attempted trump assassination
Hillary charged
Muslim dirty bomb in a college campus

Removal of communists. Strongest military in the world for centuries to come. Make America the happiest country to live in if you're born here.

>55
Kek has spoken

They already do that, maybe not in public, and if they do admit it in public it's described in a very roundabout way. But no doubt scientists are fully aware of the biological differences between the human subspecies.

is that 8D chess

Breakdown of the European Union

An actual h-bomb going off in an actual war.

Target isn't that important to be honest

>scientists and intellectuals admit that a concept that doesnt even exist in taxonomy is real

You people are too funny when you try to appear intellectual and educated

Romanian protests going full Maidan.

Please. I feel like things are leading towards balkanization anyways.

Sup Forums banned in Canada

The Middle East nuked into oblivion.

But who was subspecies.

Me getting a gf.

america needs to take over the galaxy

>A monotypic species has no distinct population or races, or rather one race comprising the whole species. A taxonomist would not name a subspecies within such a species. Monotypic species can occur in several ways:

>The variation among individuals is noticeable and follows a pattern, but there are no clear dividing lines among separate groups: they fade imperceptibly into one another. Such clinal variation always indicates substantial gene flow among the apparently separate groups that make up the population(s). Populations that have a steady, substantial gene flow among them are likely to represent a monotypic species, even when a fair degree of genetic variation is obvious.

>Zombie happening
>Alien happening
>WW happening

I just want to sit on my porch with a case of Sierra Nevada Pale ale, watching the nukes go off over the horizon :)

Trump impeached and humiliated over some major scandal. Just for the Sup Forums meltdown.

trudeau commits seppuku

An actual war with US and China leading to China's nuclear destruction

lol last year i won like 2 donuts and a coffee, better luck next time bruh

wonder who'd actually get involved, it wouldn't really threaten Europe at all. Presumably most would happily sit the war out, expecially Russia.

Civil war happens in America.
All the shills and leftists get wiped out.