Ruline Steininger, the 103-year-old Hillary Clinton supporter, has died

Ruline Steininger, the centenarian Hillary Clinton supporter who had said she was "going to live until [Clinton's] elected", has died aged 103.

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/ruline-steininger-the-103yearold-hillary-clinton-supporter-has-died-20170205-gu62rt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/11/health/hillary-clinton-health/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

Perfect example of universal suffrage being a mistake. This whore was voting Clinton simply because Clinton had a vagina. Nothing of value was lost.

good riddance

she's lucky Hillary lost because I would have tracked the 103 year old skank bitch down and raped her, had Trump lost.

#JustElectionNightThings

She didn't even live long enough to see Clinton wearing a burlap sack and ranting about how women are the future while giving serial killer eyes.

Press S to Spit on grave.

S

(((Steinigger)))

Requesting that pic of her sitting on her couch being sad

S

every fucking time

As was said before, at least she died knowing that'd she'd vote for Clinton in the next election.

>You should all feel guilt over this person not getting what they want.
>They want a mob boss pedophile to hold the highest executive power on Earth solely because of their genitals.

S

Stupid bitch wanted to inflict hillary on America for selfish reasons, knowing that she wouldn't live to see the consequences.

Good riddance, I'm glad she's dead!

S

S

>live for 103 years
>meet hillary clinton
>die three months later

Kek

cnn.com/2016/09/11/health/hillary-clinton-health/

She caught the HillarAIDS.

>she was "going to live until [Clinton's] elected", has died

I guess she lied than, didn't she?

F

>"Im going to live till i see her as president"
>1 week later dies

AYYYYY

Looks like she got botox. That should really help her appear more human. Why hasn't that Chaffetz character charged her with treason yet? I want to see her executed on primetime TV.

Kek'd and checked. It was her turn.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

I'm sure she'll vote for the next democrat running though

get fukt

>leaf

did she die again or something? why bring that up?
unless she didn't exist in the first place kek