/islam/ islam general

This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VRFKKWbxcQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=GIvVKrt1Avc
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims leave Islam because they hate being brown.

Wasn't Muhammad a pedophile?

The Hadith saying Aisha was 9 are weakly authenticated

Remove kebab

Best starter pack on Islam.

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI

It's technically an hour but this guy is entertaining.

Why do liberals support Islam when it opposes everything they believe in?

Do you think it's ok for a man to hit a woman?

Because Westernized Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Islam says to hit a woman with a small stick. It's not that bad.

pisslam general?
i am sure your thread is going to bump up

GTFO cockroach

No no nooooo...Y-you see..uh...um... Muhammad, peace be upon him, was not that at all! He was...uhhh...he was a looking after that child! Yes! And uh she asked him as a cute joke if they could marry and he said yes as a joke! Ha ha ha ha ha awww isn't that cute? Ha ha ha...ha...*cough*

Islam is bad for non muslims.
Islam is bad for muslims.
Islam is bad.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

This is why Islam is based though. Instead of gay parades, we have events where we throw gays off buildings.

Mate go to a christian church.

Why has the one true religion brought rampant gang rapes, thefts, and murder to Western countries? That doesn't sound like a useful religion to have.

KUFFAR OUT

Kek I watched this last night

>implying only muslims can do that

Islam is devil worship and your prophet was a pedophile rapist.

kill yourself please

Allahu Akbar.

Deus Vult LARPers are insufferable. The crusades were barely a success, while the Mongols brought Islam to its lowest point in their history.

Muslims are the only ones who do it though, legal too

youtube.com/watch?v=VRFKKWbxcQ4

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Misinterpreting

Islam is the religion of hate and violance. That's why we should kill all the Muslims.

>The crusades were barely a success, while the Mongols brought Islam to its lowest point in their history.
We should deport all African american criminals to the countries that are on our travel ban. How long till they fuck everything up?

Generalizations

>Islam is the religion of hate and violance. That's why we should kill all the Muslims.

yes we should..
not because we also love violence but because they are like a pack of wolves who comes closer to the farm because they are hungry.

Oh, Islam Hate Thread. Good. I need to fill up that folder.

Islam isn't true hope this helps

Turkroaches are so fucking disgusting, you should keep your filth to yourself and get off this board.

daily reminder that mohamedan death cultists are only able to integrate with 6ft of soil on top of them

Good Muslims who want peace with the West: Sunni, Shia
Bad Muslims who want to terrorize the West: Salafi, Wahhabi

ask the woman being beaten and raped if she's being "generalized"

Kek

Bad apples

God Bless White Christian America.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIvVKrt1Avc

MUSLIMS BURN IN HELL FUCK YOUR PEDOPHILE PROPHET

I saw the former Christian video and I can say some things:
1) This is the problem of "sola scriptura" and "hurr durr, you must see only the Bible and not trust those Catholic saints and their so-called tradition!" argument
2) Islamism is the religion of the book; Christianism is the religion of the word, and that was before the Bible. See Matthew 11:2-5.

> salafi
> Wahhabi

You can just say Sunni

Remind me what the rest of the phrase involving bad apples is...

You can just say you don't know what you're talking about.

T.mehmet

islam will defeat the jew in the end

They are sects that deviated from the traditional Sunni interpretations of the holy texts. Sects.

>REPEATING NUMERALS OF TRUTH

>REPEATING NUMERALS OF TRUTH

>S H A D I L A Y WE SHALL REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB!
DEUS VULT!
AVE MARIA!

fucking muslims, mohammed married a 6 year old, fucked her when she was 9 - he owned slaves, was a warlord and was such a degenerate that instead of changing his degenerate ways, he changed society to accept his degeneracy - such as having multiple wives, fucking little girls, and forcing every woman into a garbage bag because otherwise his monkey dick would take control of him at the sight of a naked thigh.

before and during the early years of Islam, the arabic world had some sort of science to show off with - with islam becoming mainstream, everything went to shit and has since never recovered!

MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD, DENOUNCE THE FALSE PROPHET MOHAMMED - RECOGNIZE YOUR BRAINWASHING!

Inshallah

Sects that are also funded by mainstream religious Sunni authorities. Such as the SA government.

ISLAM IS DEATH CULT

DIGITS CONFIRM

You should know Kek frowns upon those who ask for digits.

KSA is Wahhabi...

How do we redpill Islam and make it /ours/?
Do we cherry pick the Hadiths and make it fit our agenda and political views or disarm it by rejecting the Hadiths and reduce it to Quranism?
Redpilling over a billion people would be breddy gud

Praise be, Kek is making Allah his bitch

blown the fuck out

I hate Islam because I am a classical ( right wing ) liberal. But I fully agree that Islam is the plan B if our society plunges too deeply into degeneracy.

>Bad apples
>in writing
>institutionalized
>documented on a wide scale
>mass graves
Do go on.

>throw gays off buildings
I have nothing against homosexuals, but your events sound like fun!

الحمد لله رب العالمين

The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime

You only complain cause it is not you doing the raping!

Ex-muslim here

We need to promote teachings from people like Mufti Menkh even if isis is probably right about the Quran, Religion is necassary to stop the j agenda of degeneracy from destroying society, as shown by how easily christianity has fallen, islam is resistant too much of this where even in turkey gays aren't looked upon favorably. The true problem we are facing is THEM using us as a scapegoat for the retard nazis and right wing cucks to attack constantly >cause 9/11 >blame musims >kill country leaders >start civil wars >fund the jihadis >BLAME ISLAM

If it wasn't for Them and their pets in america most muslim countries would be generally peaceful and in a cold war of sunni countries vs shia countries rather then this rebel bullshit.

I swear the nazis on this board are so easily subverted its ridiculous, ultimately these idiots will only accomplish falling into their agenda and starting more wars for THEM to profit from.

I swear the so called master race is retarded as fuck, literally all different sides are being used for profit.

Start your race war idiots.

Wasabi-ism

lolz i smell the poop

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Sweden
>speaking Arabic

Why am I not surprised. Also you're a faggot.

THE WOKEST

>Sunni
Into the trash it goes.

Don't confuse us Sunnis for Wahhabis and Salafis.

أمريكي غبي.

We will turn white women and little girls into pious and submissive Moslem wife insha-Allah brothers.

European Christianity has already fallen and their men is busy working for welfare and being gay. We will end their perverse habits and execute the sinful kuffar. By Allah they will thank us for paying jizya and being our slaves.

Well said brother.

No one wants to be muslim.

The only true muslims are the ones from birth.

What a coincidence no older sane person wants anything to do with your faggot moon god.

>True religion

Maybe if Islam wasn't so disgustingly Black I would actually consider converting.

Although I was sympathetic to some of the first parts of your comment, it quickly degenerated into self-wankery & delusion.

Although the NS on here are autistic weirdo's for the most part, they will prove invaluable when the purge starts in earnest.

There's a great swelling of self-preservation rising in Europe & the west, the moslems inability to police their own behaviour means they will continue to be a target for as long as the wave breaks.

The Arab too will decide to preserve himself. And finally shrug off the death cult to join civilisation. Or die a forgotten martyr like so many before him.

Low IQ idiots are low IQ idiots, importing millions will result in rape and crime, no shit.

This was orchestrated to occur like this, most immigrants being young men plus being in countries where their sexual market value is shit.

Strong authoritarianism curbed and controlled this shit in the home countries with young marriage, muslim men are fiercely protective of their family and their women, no cuckery like sweden, rapists get murdered. Your governments are and were colluding against you.

But please continue to fantasize about how amazing killing people will be. Dance puppet.