West Virginia gibs reach a new height

Why the fuck should taxpayers have to foot the bill to save these drug-addicted degenerate welfare leeches?

They should "JUST SAY NO" to drugs like the nigger crackheads were told in the 80's.

I don't want to pay for morning after pills for whores, and I don't want to pay for safety nets for junkies.

Where is the outcry over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/west-virginia-distributing-8000-opioid-antidote-kits-in-effort-to-stem-overdoses/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/fentanyl-overdose-er-1.3889942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not even fake news

cbsnews.com/news/west-virginia-distributing-8000-opioid-antidote-kits-in-effort-to-stem-overdoses/

Does Sup Forums actually defend this welfare shit?

Fuck you OP you liberal piece of shit.

White Christian Americans deserve free shit because the JEWISH pharmaceutical industry got them all hooked on fucking pain pills.

Are you against the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN race OP?

Well to be fair, there really isn't a lot to do in West Virginia aside from getting high as fuck.

Also, it was only 1 million dollars, just a drop in the bucket really.

They could -- I dunno -- get a job or something?

>I-it's only a million dollars
Please

God created West Virginia to train the faithful.

Fun story.

My sister at WVU came across a dead body from an opioid overdose while walking around the woods about a week ago.

Post pics I live close

I got redpills

>west virginia
literally third world state. i stay the fuck out of there. You ever watch deliverance, OP?

That's georgia retard

As long as you keep rewarding the lowest and stupidest with welfare your country will never grow forward.
Some people just aren't fit for life.
It's like a soft cap.

>They could -- I dunno -- get a job or something?
Doing what? There's literally nothing there.

Its the fault of jews and mexicans, getting our youth hooked on opioid pain pills and cheap heroin

Also as an EMT i can tell you about 50% of calls are about some fuck ODing and you have to narcan them. While it does get annoying, you hear the same story from each of them, how they were on pain meds from a doctor, then got cut off so they got them on the street, then those were too expensive so they switched to heroin.... Also their bf/gf is always on the same drug so if one quits then the other drags them back. Sad.

We should legalize opiates like they did in that European place, but give them clean needles and pure drugs to use at the right dose under medical care. Most people kick it then because it changes how they see it.

Why Unitedstasians take so much prescription opioid painkillers? I had neuralgia of face nerve which is considered very strongest pain and ketorolac or nimesulide relieved it. Opioids are for terminally ill patients.

One can't go against the word of God.

The fact that they went after kratom recently is the true red pill on opiods in America

or the greenish/brown pill I suppose

Because we are rich country and do whatever want.

I have MRSA infection right now and i got some tramadol, some people dont like it, but its good enough for me to feel comphy while my shoulder disintergrates. Picture an ear canal dripping honey mustard, that is what is on my shoulder.

THIS also, i know many people have used that to kick opiate addiction and when they went after it i reeeeee'd for days and bought 4lbs assorted of the stuff, dont even take it anymore, but its in my doomsday kit now

>The study noted that a two-dose package may cost as much as $4,500, which is a 500 percent increase over two years.

In Italy the same package would cost 7€, how is that possible?

Your probably relatively poor/uneducated based on your ignorance and arrogance. So your probably barely paying for this, don't sweat it.

Stop treating overdoses. Problem solved

Hi, West Virginia here
CENTRAL WV BTW(Glenville)

Total shithole, yes. But there are jobs. If you can pass a drug test and show up most of the time, you've got a job. There's the trouble. Literally 9/10 people you meet are either on meth now, or recently "quit". Everybody is or was on probation.

Total fucking nightmare

I work 60 hours a week at a truss-manufacturing facility (roof truss) for $8.50/hr, and the place is not OSHA approved at all. Everything is super fucked up unsafe and/or broken in some way, but the owner is a millionaire, I.E. God, here.

This is my ride for proof

>we should give drug addicts MORE money
Fuck off cunt, what we need is to go full Duterte style and start executing dealers in the street. If that doesn't work, start executing the druggies too.
>muh partner brings me back into drugs
This excuse is so fucking stupid, when you go to rehab they tell you that in order to get off the drugs you have to cut off drug-users in your life. The problem is that 80% of these people don't WANT help, and that isn't going to change if we keep encouraging it like with your stupid idea.

OP is a faggot who hates helping people

Honestly they should just sell that shit and decriminalize drugs,
But muh theft and crime, there are already laws for that faggot

>how is that possible
This is what happens when corporations own the rights/patents for medicine. If you control the supply you can charge whatever you want for it. If the US government was allowed to make this shit themselves it would cost them much less.

die junkie bernout

>Jews close the mines leaving everyone unemployed with only mining skills in a land without mines
>Jewish doctors push option pharma onto people who have been jewed since birth to trust the doctor
>massive addiction occurs; addiction that goes beyond choice it actually is demonstrable on a cellular/molecular level in the body
>cue a massive influx of cheap dope cut with a powerful tranquilizer that kills epidemic numbers of people each year for the past five years
>some people try to save these lives in hopes they can recover from the shit they've been put through
>faggot (((op))) calls it welfare
If you don't think docs are evil consider the fact that the hospital described my wife who is nursing our newborn with 50mg of hydrocodone per day for pain from the c section..they say it is safe lol. Btw she doesn't take them and is doing fine with otc and breathing exercises.

Prescribed not described lol
And op you are a puritan idiot F A G G O Y

Let them die, stop interfering in natural selection by helping stupid people survive to spread their shit genes.

Read a book, lift weights, go on a run, learn a trade, go shooting, fuck your wife, play fucking xbox, there is a million things one can do that does not involve injecting a super addictive and highly toxic substance like a fucking nigger.

>shit genes
Doctors prescribe a substance to people that is addictive to people with any genes. Any person incapable of becoming addicted to morphine are probably literal retards.

Families get utterly destroyed when someone ODs. Its also extremely hard to quit, so there should be some empathy. I'd rather help a drug addict than pay to support their widow and children.

I'm sorry for you user, I hope we make the homeland great again :(

>your
Kill yourself retard
I pay far more taxes than you guaranteed

Reminder that the opioid epidemic was literally caused by white privilege.

Drug companies can get away with it and know they can scam the government.

It seems to be an American problem, I never hear this from other countries.

I think it comes down to the nihilism resultant from the hedonistic lifestyle Americans live.

Shit man, the university STILL hasn't released a statement about that

I hate Gee

West virginian here.

Fuck the narcan. Let them kill themselves off.

>Burgers complaining about taxes
You fat fucks have nothing to complain about

Familiar logic ITT blaming DA JOOS and DA MAN for sticking the syringe in your arm or putting the pipe in your mouth

Back in the 90's there was a movement in the medical field to do more to treat pain, the easiest way to do this was to prescribe painkillers to anybody for the slightest reason. The interesting thing about this is it was known by the middle of last decade that it was a bad idea to be giving out opioids like candy, but no one did anything until the last few years when tens of thousands of white people started OD'ing and dying.

>a fucking aquafresh
that's why we fucking fight kid, so we don't end up like you cunts

We're doing just fine, meanwhile your country is falling apart.

Bet they're all conservatives who vote Republican

Are they seriously crying for gibs me dat? So much for personal responsibility, independence, pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, eh? No one gave a shit when it was blacks and crack, but now it's a big deal?

Anyways, to be less abrasive, West Virginia should take a look at what we're doing here in Toronto and in Vancouver. Needle exchange programs to reduce HIV, give the addicts a safe space to dose under the condition that they attend sessions, try to substitute carefully controlled doses of less harmful shit.

Some people are beyond saving, these people should just be let go.
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/fentanyl-overdose-er-1.3889942
>"Yesterday we had someone come back seven times in one day … it can get overwhelming. It can get to the point, 'Why are we doing this?'"

I personally see homeless white trash begging from rich professional chinks and indians on the street almost every day here. It's just sad.

Hey, are you old enough to have lived through Trujillo? He's my mom's godfather

>t. Leaf

Interesting to know.

No, my dad lived in the time of Trujillo, not me.

My great grandfather was a cousin of his.

Its an interesting story. My mom was 7 and my grandpa was in the air force. She remembers the USMC being there and everything

btw, please pronounce perejil for me :^)

Well to be fair, there really isn't a lot to do in Inner Cities aside from getting high as fuck.

Also, it was only 1 million dollars, just a drop in the bucket really.

My family was Trujillista, they had to go in exile to Puerto Rico for a time during the April war, but we came back.

>8-) I tell that to niggers when they piss me off, jaja.

>Blaming others for your problems
Gee wonder where I heard this before

there's literally millions of things to do in a city. museums and parks everywhere.

>white people getting destroyed by H the way black people were by crack

Feels hilarious to be frank family. We'll see how these communities in WV look in a couple decades and then we can blame lazy whites for the sad state of affairs.