Brazil Happening

Long story short:
>be a cop working in Vitória, the capital of Espírito Santo, a Brazilian state
>no salary increasement in 7 years
>no inflation adjustment in 3 years
>leftist population keeps asking for the police to stop using weapons
>some actually ask for the end of the police because "they are racist and oppressive"
>get fed up with it
>can't go legally on strike
>ask families to stand in front of the PDs
>cops claim they are unable to go on patrol because their family is blocking their way thus effectively finding a legal loophole and creating a strike
>city has 0 cops on patrol
>chimpout happens
>people robbing and murdering in daylight, entire gang groups relaxedly walking down the street with assault rifles in the open
>citizens can't defend themselves because Brazil is a no-gun country, only cops and criminals have guns and the cops are not there anymore
>some would call this a civil war but it's actually a massacre since only the criminals are attacking, all citizens can do is perish like dogs
>they send the military to the city
>250 soldiers have to take up the duty of 40.000 cops from now on

please send help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tXOS4lqS3yw
twitter.com/hashtag/ESPedeSocorro?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=UGurOY2t-4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>please send help

suck 2 b u

is this like tendies stories or actually real? just send all army inbreeds, or join either of the factions

maybe you'll get some fun laws now
AVE MARIA

Germany 2030

ib4 Soros takes advantage of this and Green Revolution takes place.
It was a good run, greatest ally.

send Nascimento, he and his team will kill the lot of them

shame that this is literally 90% of your pop but you gotta do what you gotta do

Rust Belt shithole ghetto cop here.

After living through the past 3 years, Obama, BLM, etc, I am living vicariously through you bros. You're all doing God's work. Let the leftists burn.
Bonus points for a serious lesson on gun control.
Boa sorte irmão.

I don't care

If we don't stop these kikes, this is going to be us in 50 years

>Brazil is the nightmare scenario endgame of multiculturalism

>brazilian version of the purge

Nothing about this in the BBC or on Google news

wtf

Is there any mainstream media reporting on this?

Also videos when

How many dead?
And why only 250 soldiers? Doesn't the government care? It's a city with ~2 million people.

>250 soldiers

what? that's all? why did they only send 250? The army has better things to do???

good luck with your strike and thanks for sharing

"Excuse me, please hold on the line, saving of Europe can wait. Hello? Yes, Brazil, I'm listening..."

You should make the best of it and execute some lefties, specially politicians. Just make them disappear.

Why is the sun black?

It's an asshole.

Lmao that sun actually has a nigger face

>please send help
no cant do. You favela niggers breed like rats and now are far to many to govern.
Time to cleanse your "country" of all the vermin.

This is still going on atm? Any links to new footage or live streams? Stay safe user....

Because Brazilians are fucking retarded.

>please send help

>Fuck off America stop ruining other countries with your wars
>HELP US AMERICA

We're getting real sick of your shit, fuckers.

Finally a leaf post i can agree with

>50 years
I have some bad news for you, Pierre

>Rust Belt shithole ghetto cop here.
>After living through the past 3 years, Obama, BLM, etc

have you went picrelated yet?

Haha fucking monkeys, get purged.

Livestreams?

Get used to it. Glad we're out of the world police game. Everyone is such entitled and ungrateful cunts.

OP is kill?

We've come close.

What you're seeing online is a fraction of how bad it's gotten. Chicago isn't the only place where murders and shootings have skyrocketed. We barely have a lid on the chaos anymore.
A highlight was getting spit on by a raving savage when I stopped to block traffic for her family's funeral procession.

Brazil is not multicultural, its multiethnic

leftists are ruining the world ... the soros strikes again

Our country is hopeless. Seeing the robberies taking place, most of the media soft on what is happening, how we can't elect a decent candidate bc of years of indoctrination and the general population being dumb..fucking hell.

At least Sampa has Doria.

oh I know. I deal with criminal cases daily. Some of the shit people do is almost unreal.

>A highlight was getting spit on by a raving savage when I stopped to block traffic for her family's funeral procession.
ouch. How respectful.

Can Trump-senppai make another wall, please?

I think some people need free helicopter rides

In my classroom today, the history teacher (cursinho) actually said ''Communism has never been tried'', while the other history teacher defends muslims. It was delightful, and yet, dreadful, on how art copies life.

>a policeman going on strike
Do you really call yourself anything but a leftist? Strike is for leftists you bum.

>citizens can't defend themselves because Brazil is a no-gun country
Oooh... Look at that. So we finally found the real reason of all that right wing bullshit. That was the plan since the begging. "Let Espirito Santo burn so the people will ask for guns". Nice plan. It might work.

I haven't seen a peep about it out of MSM
Is shitting on trump really that much more important then a important South American country collapsing ?
What are the odds communism will conveniently "happen" after it falls ?

What the hell is a pardo?

Independance when?

so...this is what BLM and the left in USA want???

I got culturally enriched that day.

The most enraging thing is the complete disconnect from reality- I don't lock people up for weed, I stick to violent felonies. Even if I wanted to pinch guys up for weed, its a parking ticket in NYS and we don't have nearly enough manpower.

People in the ghetto get waaaayyyyy more breaks than whites. 99% of their arrests are a result of absolutely zero impulse control and a complete lack of even thinking one step ahead.

I can assure the media that race doesn't play a role.

time to pay your police lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Half nigger

The sad thing is....never I guess. We did tried for a plebiscit but a judge ruled unconstitutional. So one was done anyway and 600k people shoewd up to vote and 95% voted leave.

So at least the movement is getting momentum, when 600K show up IN PERSON in one day just to say fuck Brazil.

Get some Iron, focus on my image. Help Brazil

And if start riot? Do you think it could influence them?

Not to worry, the Left is already being defeated here. Look how things changed in just six months, things went to the point that no major city elected leftist mayors. People are seeing through their bullshit thanks to the PT fiasco

Gotta love empiricism

>I can assure the media that race doesn't play a role.
The problem is that race will start to play a role if things continue down this road. Sooner or later people get tired and just go for the easy route. That is the thing these ghetto rats do not seem to understand. Everything they fuck up they reflect badly upon the rest of their community until the community as a whole is simply regarded as trash.

I used to get it too, teachers defending Cuba etc

And that was on a private education, it's no wonder people go literally retarded left when they go to a public one.

These riots are in ES, a shit state far north. The problem for independence is that any talk, vote or anything is unconstitutional.

So firt we are pushing for the end of the gun laws. With guns there is a chance some riot or some corruption case or something we can fight.

First, we need guns.

Hahahahaha

Good god, It's feel so good being white in a white state.
Fuck you Espirito Nigger!

Interestingly, my friends and I were just talking about this very concern.
We are all intimately acquainted with the law of unintended consequences and if his shit keeps up, you're dead on.
Americans (and from what I can see, Eurobros), are just going to go the most efficient route and condemn entire races.

For some reason, many Americans truly believe we are somehow beyond the reach of human nature and history, so racial based genocides can't happen here.
It's frustrating.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXOS4lqS3yw

Brazilian
Do you have some video of chimpout?

It doesn't matter, because the population prides itself on being ~malandra. The politicians reflect our culture.

Stay strong monkeys,you guys somehow ended up more degenerate than us but all Manoel's and Maria's we still root for you guys.

>VIP Funeral

Holy shit my sides

>>we need guns.
Make them

Mohammed you can't talk shit.

Buffalo? Schenectady? Elmira?

>leftist population keeps asking for the police to stop using weapons. citizens can't defend themselves because Brazil is a no-gun country, only cops and criminals have guns and the cops are not there anymore
I guess nature takes it's course

Buffalo

We are on pace for a record breaking murder number this year. Over 10 already and normally winter is dead. Plus maybe 20 other shootings? That's unheard of for winter.

hue hue please go take some pictures of the riots

No fuck you, Brazil will be the perfect example for future arguments about the reality of gun control. Also dont give a shit and your county makes good tv for us.

ESpedesocorro on twitter if you want to see some things. I don't think people are filming the deaths or rapings happening, though.

twitter.com/hashtag/ESPedeSocorro?src=hash

muh checked

Christ man, that's rough. I stop by buffalo sometimes on my way to visit family over in the finger lakes just to say I've seen some of the place. It's one of those cities where you immediately know when you're not supposed to be somewhere. Thanks for all you're doing- I'm sure it's tough keeping the lid on the chaos there. My dad left Elmira as a teen and never looked back- shame, it's really a pretty area. But what can you do.

Americans are retarded and unironically believe in progress. They actually view history through a lense of progress, going ever and ever higher up the hill towards a perfect world.
They're morons, I have nothing but contempt for large portions of society. They'll find out we're actually on a mountain ready to walk right off the edge. Keep pushing.

It kills me. Buffalo should be thriving right now, for a variety of reasons.

Instead, largely due to NYS welfare benefits and Obama's Section 8 population redistribution, we are instead getting shit shoved in our faces.

I like that they call us bigots and their advice to us is that we "need to die,"

youtube.com/watch?v=UGurOY2t-4k

>state far north
>state is actually in the south
O-okay. Also, make your own gun, faggot.

I'm currently living in a 3/4 black major city in the south and it's done more to rapidly denigrate my faith in my fellow men than any infographic or meme I've seen here. One of the first things that happened when I moved here was a coked out dipshit who held up an autozone at gunpoint- got exactly two dollars- shot at the owners- got pursued by the owners- railed down a hill at God knows how fast- made a sharp turn into my rear axel, totalling my car parked on the side of the road- getting out and shooting at the guys chasing him and stumbling into the ether. I heard all this happen when I was walking to my car to go to work and later had it relayed to me by the cops. Had I been a minute earlier it wouldn't have been a pretty picture. I live on a tree lined street with flowers in the medians which, of course, has to be 2 blocks over from the actual projects. Shit's nuts.

>Brazil will be the perfect example for future arguments about the reality of gun control

It'll make no difference though because you just get the apples and oranges meme. They'll completely ignore that and pretend it's irrelevant by saying it isn't an argument about guns, but an argument about "racist police" or some other mental gymnastics. Come on senpai you're making the same mistake the majority of people on our side do. Namely that these people are logical and/or anything like yourself. They simply can't be reasoned with because, somewhat incredibly, they're living definitions of bigots.

>bigot
>noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
>a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Does that remind me more of people pointing out crime statistics and their correlation to race or does it remind me more of people telling "Nazis" they "deserve to be attacked" for "being Nazis", ie disagreeing with them?
These people are fucking retards that you will never be able to have any kind of meaningful debate with. Look at Joss Whedon, he was their saviour and then he did something that didn't fit with their narrow minded views they absolutely destroyed him on social memedia. Even ISIS will let you live if you convert. They're quite literally and unironically worse than ISIS.

>brazil happening
>little useless state

dont worry guise, we whites are fine.

>Make them

Making guns is the relatively easy part, the ammo is harder to make.

t. guy who knows a guy who's in jail for illegally making and modifying weapons.

after a certain point you have to start asking why these people deserve to live

Kek

Multicultural like a primate exhibit, with apes, chimps, and orangutans. So I guess for multispecies.

>apples and oranges
This isn't an argument because there are no honest arguments against the second amendment, you're just observing that dishonest people who argue in bad faith will not fairly concede a point. Surely you are right. So what?

>leftist population keeps asking for the police to stop using weapons
>some actually ask for the end of the police because "they are racist and oppressive"

> muh police is fascist
> muh human rights

I love that the "human rights" argument is only used for the benefit of criminals, never for victims.

>250 soldiers have to take up the duty of 40.000 cops from now on

I pity them.
Unless they have orders to shoot to kill, then it might work.

"frontier justice" is what we used to call that here. It's not pretty, but it's sometimes necessary. I hope the crowd showed some restraint.

thanks for sharing the video

It's his wife's

That's rough man, this can't go on forever. A breakdown is inevitable in my view.

Sounds like the police is on the right on this one.

I'm glad the police did this to show that they are fed up with liberals bullshit.

Only the police will get our sympathy but not any of you pathetic Brazilian peasents you asked for this so now you will suffer the consequences.

That's precisely what I meant earlier about the sheer stupidity of many ghetto criminals. Multiple serious violent felonies for TWO DOLLARS.
Look, I get it sucks being poor. I grew up pretty poor. And I get kicking a door in and robbing a stash house for $250k cash. That risk/reward isn't retard tier. But committing that same risk for a $2 reward is just savagery.

Anyone else getting into survival prepping lately? Things have been getting very unstable.

That's it. I'm getting a gun.

Im sure that more than half of the population would like to have guns.

I can confirm that ammo is harder to make, but it's not that harder. You can make powder from fertilizer and coal, primer from regularly available chemicals and bullets from lead. The only semi-complex part is the cartridge, if you want brass ones.

I'm actually beginning to think that "the powers that be" are intentionally trying to wake as many people up as possible. It utterly defies reason to suggest that you're just going to move a community of welfare slaves directly across from one of the richest places in the city and people are just not going to notice. No one fucking pussyfooted around with what happened- this lady working in the office building across from where it happened told me she'd never seen anything like this before in her 40~ years living in the area, and the young cop who was handling the fiasco told me he'd seen people shot and killed in the ghetto over 5 dollars while we, quoting, "sit around on our asses and let these slums fester for generations."

>>Is shitting on trump really that much more important then a important South American country collapsing ?
yes

brazil is the perfect example of what Trump is trying to stop from happening

whats that, the people dont have guns, thats a shame