Can someone explain Assad to me? Is he in the right?

Can someone explain Assad to me? Is he in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EhL8D0wYevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a monster

The guy is fighting extremist muslims and has protected the Christian community. Isn't the media just making him the bad for the global agenda.

Found the Syrian rapefugee.

He's a brutal dictator who happens to be fighting extremely dangerous violent religious fanatics.

There's no 'good side' on this shit.
It's lawful evil vs chaotic evil.

assad is the good guy. Don't listen to these idiots

(((Them))) dont like him, thus (((they))) founds ISIS and the "moderate islamists"

Only ruskies is red pilled and helps him bomb the shit out of every retard doing the bidding o (((them)))

He's better than the alternative. The opposition is al-Nusra/al-Qaeda and ISIS. There is no "moderate" opposition any longer, and there never really was. The FSA, for the 11 months that it existed, was simply the armed wing of the Muslim Brotherhood In Syria.

You already no what life is like under al-Qaeda and ISIS. This is what it's like under Assad: youtu.be/EhL8D0wYevo

Assad's more or less a liberal version of Saddam Hussein.

he thinks he's doing good things in god eyes. But in reality he will go to hell just like all the other world leaders

When some significant percentage of your population thinks blowing yourself up in a crowded marketplace is a shortcut to heaven, secular dictatorship is the only option.

You have to go back.

You have to think about it this way:

every guy the MSM is against is actually a good guy.

They all are/were

No one knows anything and it's all a smoke and mirrors game.

I'd recommend just sitting this out. Personally I ignore all the threads and pay zero attention to it cause it's all bullshit and no one can give answers.

The "Free Syrian Army" is a fake idea of what liberals what these jihadists to be, they're not freedom fighters, they're actual terrorists

Sure Assad might not have a good human rights record himself, but at least he's not a jihadist

You're just not getting the answers you want.

In reality things are actually quite black-and-white. Assad and pals are the good guys fighting savage Islamist groups, of which a significant number were armed and trained by the CIA. For example, the Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki group (pictured in this webm) was one of the "vetted moderate groups" armed with TOW missiles by the CIA, yet they have just merged with a huge al-Qaeda offshoot.

I wonder what the world would be like if nobody intervened with the deserts.

Lovely job proving my point.

I'd go so far as to say passion about the Syria conflict is a sign of moderate IQ, similar to passion about "no fap" and circumcision.

You're morally bankrupt.

Gimme a quick rundown on this guy Sup Forums.

He bows to the Bogdanoffs

Assad>alternative.
But is Assad good? He's okay in my opion. He's the best we've got and currently our only option. Unless al-queda/Isis is more your style. Because those are the two main groups. Former al-queda form the majority "moderate" rebels(along with a tiny minority of Islamic communists) and Isis holds the rest of the territory. Assad is pretty much the only choice. He's a democratically elected leader despite UN calling him dictator. Could he be better? Potentially but really could you ask for much better in the Middle East?

Assad is way better.