youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34
youtube.com/watch?v=MLg83QMmlGs
youtube.com/watch?v=n7hHlh2IusY
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc
youtube.com/watch?v=jZLHsqOXFkc
youtube.com/watch?v=03R7xUDy6i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mum ses was bad

Sounds nice, but does not work in practice.

i wanna see mommy get BLACKED

No opinion only pain....

I wish it was still a thing. It would have been good to have a bvil bad guy that doesn't really do anything other then stop antifa from taking root in my area.

Good just because it kept the US competitive and on its toes.

It was bretty good. People had homes, jobs and a chance to get a decent education. Some sectors of the economy failed because of too big obsession with collectivization. It doesn't work well for agriculture etc, sadly the chinks discovered this a long before the Soviets. It's fine for big factories producing steel and so on though. Not ideal, but fine.

Also totally necessary for the banking sector to avoid it being controlled by the nose.

nooo

>Sounds nice, but does not work in practice.
Wrong meme.

Communism is a stateless society.

North Korea is a necrotocracy. Their leader is man who's been dead for 2 decades

As currently relevant as Prussia

Based left-wing nationalist regime; the best country since the fall of the Third Reich.

Its collapse was the biggest global as well as European tragedy since 1945, enabling an unprecedented period of Anglozionist aggression, terrorism and war crimes.

If only the Soviets had reformed their dysfunctional economic system like China did. Sadly, they were governed by fools and traitors at the time. Soviet power was the only factor protecting my nation from being totally eradicated by the liberal globalist freaks, until the traitorous anti-German cockroaches tore down our wall.

fuck off kike

checked

m8, why we aren't gommies anymore but can't do things those people did? They weren't aesthetic but they built so many engineering wonder things. At least the nature love beauty so our jets are perfect.

best thing that happened to my country

rest in peace

>kike calling me a kike
el oh el

It was a perversion of communism and Lenin fucked it up from the beginning.

do you miss DDR?

I miss the friendly neighbouring politburo that doesn't rape daughter and bulldoze house.

Absolutely.

It was the last truly German state in our history.

It had a certain brutalistic aesthetic that I really appreciate.

The old saw about form vs function was turned on its head in the Soviet Union. There, things had to be utilitarian first. That was the point. the machines, the industry and the infrastructure needed to work first. Visual pomp was either disregarded or obviously warped to fit the first need.

I have a few encyclopedia of Soviet Spacecraft because they're beautiful monstrosities.

And those ugly cars looks so striking, specially because they needed to work on a budget.

Exactly! So good the nature don't like ugly shapes so any Soviet thing that was made for better performance is so beautiful.

Criminal regime that trapped almost 300 million people.

Awesome songs, defnietly better than ours. Don't get me wrong some of our marching songs are cool but they lack this kick the russian ones do. Don't get me wrong i'm not leftist and the only free thing i'd give leftist would be helicopter ride but when i listen to the red army choir i want to march on the red square.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34
youtube.com/watch?v=MLg83QMmlGs
youtube.com/watch?v=n7hHlh2IusY
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc
youtube.com/watch?v=jZLHsqOXFkc

It was an ideology for the mob and the lumpenproletariat

An unholy nation formed by the synagogue of Satan.

The best thing that ever happened to Russia is the fall of the USSR.

R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

WEW

guess nobody but kikes from "Echo of Moscow" will agree with that bullshit

Fail you upside 666 (((crypto0gew))), not only is OP gay but OP knows how fucking useless and fucked up the USSR was and how the Russian Christian people for the most part were made into the sacrificial lamb for over 150 years for the sake of Zionism and Communism. Literally and figuratively feeding off their blood, sweat and lifestream.

This
But also kewl songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=03R7xUDy6i4

Collapse of the Soviet Union was really terrible but I think our nation should did that but without demolition of empire.

>tanks
>red flags everywhere
>commie blocks
The most communist picture there is.