Should I convert?

Serious question Sup Forums. I am an atheist, but I already follow most rules of catholicism (except going to church, praying etc. for obvious reasons). I've been thinking about joining the church, but I still have doubts, as I don't think I'm ever going to really belive all of this. This would also hurt my relations with my liberal and protestant parents, as they hate the church, for obvious reasons.
Is it worth it? I won't sound like a hypocrite while talking how atheism is destroying Europe and I may finally meet sone traditional friends, but on the other hand by staying an atheist I can be an example that you can follow christian morality without beliving in God and it's going to be a little bit easier to redpill them

You failed by being religious

But you must curse protestant

No, Catholics are pagans if anyone read the bible there wouldn't be any Catholics

Join the church, pray every morning and night, pray the rosary daily if possible.

Fuck off

But why protestant contradixt early Christian?

Oh no it's you

Catholicism is shit. Fuck the pope and all the other kid fuckers.

Leviticus 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Well, as I said, I'm still an atheist so I don't care which religion is right, only which one is the most effective and has the most connection to my nation. So there's no way I'm becoming a protestant.

(I'm the OP btw)

Matthew 6:7
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Christianity is right, read the bible it's God's word. It just so happens the man made doctrine of the Catholic Church goes against the doctrine God gave us

Proddie hate early Christian

Deal with it

>read the Bible
>implying I haven't already done that

Looks like the early Christians are idolaters

>The impression could arise that the Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. In a sense, this is true . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Volume 14, page 299.

catholics bastardised the early church with their pagan influences

And yet early Christian do this too

What about Eastern Orthodox?

if you want to be christian either be catholic or orthodox or don't bother. any other church is just a MLM scheme. if you can find a latin mass church and check it out. there's many cool things to check out if you are interested: reddit catholicism is good if you have question and on youtube check out bishop baron and ascension presents and catholic answers. as a former atheist i never debated or talked to many apologists or theologists but they are pretty good at putting up an argument.

Like Irenaeus the catholic?

religion is cancer

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

>Roman religion has many Gods
>try to think of a way to make Christianity appeal to the masses
>just change the old Gods to "saints"
>go pray to them :)

PAPISTS SINCE DAY ONE HAVE BEEN BLASPHEMOUS

christianity is an arab meme you cuck, no different from islam

Just leave this thread seriously, you do nothing but ruin every Christian discussion just yelling "PRODDY BTFO"
I'm not a Protestant, I'm not a catholic, I'm a Christian I believe the exact words of the bible, they are Gods words. I don't believe in man made doctrine, call me whatever you want but I'm a Christian and nothing will change that

If you're not a Christian you'll die in Hell

>2017
>being a catholic
Orthodox Cristianity is where it's at

yes fake believers should enter fake religions like catoclism

The fundamental religious truth is less obscured in the Asian faiths, I find. They have have the same message, however.

I thought about it, but it's not the same, I would still be a heretic in the eyes of the Polish main religion. Also, there are no orthodox churches in my town.

If you are not a Buddhist, you'll be reborn as a cockroach.

If Polish pagans consider you a heretic for not taking part in their pagan worship then so be it.
The truth is hard for people to accept, this is why the Talmudists murdered Gods only begotten son and still refuse to acknowledge his existence

Buddhism isn't real

Fuck organized religion. Nothing but a tool to control people. Just look at the current pope, fuck that guy. Canadian is also pointing out important stuff. Supposedly sacred rules given to us by God can be (and most definitely were) changed on a whim of a pope. It's bullshit. Whatever you choose to believe in you don't need priests or churches to practice it. You can pray any time and anywhere, after all God is supposed to be everywhere and hear everything.

>I am a larper claiming to be an atheist

There, fixed it.

It does not matter what is real he is a atheist , the cathocuck church is comfy for him , a fake church for a unbeliever

>nothing but a tool for controling people
And we can see how we are doing when people are allowed to choose their own morals

>Poland
>Protestant

Wut.

Also go Greek orthodox if anything. Has all the traditions like catholicism but with a more protestant outlook.

Also the priests can marry, so no kiddie diddler scandals

Oh I guess we should flood our country with rapefugees then, pope said so after all.

But why did early Christians pray to martyrs?

>cannot accept the truth

Op if you're looking into converting because of love of community and your country then you are making a grave mistake. None of that matters to Jesus. And it won't do anything but make other men love you instead of hating you, like Jesus said they would if you were a true disciple.

Jesus said, Matthew 6:33
>But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
The kingdom of God as in pray directly to your Heavenly Father first, and seek to obey him first, and THEN all those things shall be given to you (companionship, joy, community). If you do the other way first you are messing up and will never "get" Christianity. There is a spiritual side to it all, it's not just doing a ritual in front of an altar like MEN have told you it is supposed to be. That's false pagan garbage.

What you said about the greek orthodox church can be applied to all eastern orthodox churches, he should simply pick the one which is closest to him/has the largest community in Poland.

Take mushrooms to destroy your normal thinking patterns, wait a week or 2 or 3 to recover and then start studying philosophy and the occult.

You don't need drugs to break your mind, I personally just have some sort of natural schizoid "disorder" and lucid dream a lot. I just reccomend them for people who dont have the natural tendency to question reality.

Youll believe in a creator at some point. Think of the bible from a different perspective like maybe everything inside is metaphorical for the laws of reality. Its all about perception.

How early did this happen?

The beginning of the 2nd century

Just ask Polycarp who know john

Most of the bible is literal with almost all literal verses having symbolic or spiritual/metaphoric meaning. You don't need drugs to figure that out, just study the words, and pray for wisdom from God. You are a fool who thinks inviting demons to interpret for you is a good idea.

This, what's there to interpret? God says don't worship idols, Catholics do but try to justify it saying they "venerate" them

If you don't believe God your children probably won't, and if they don't they probably won't care about Gods word and will turn to degenerate practises such as tattoos, drugs, alcohol and formication

Like the early Christians did to Ignatius and Polycarp?

And yet all the early Christians contradict you

>MUH PAGANS
Do you fucking pray in the dark? If you have lighting you might be creating an idol reminiscent of primordial sun worship.

Also Luther was a sperg who removed canonical books because they were written in another language.

Why try to join this foreign Jewish religion when you can join the religion of your ancestors?

You do that automatically because God put his conscience in you already.

Romans 2:14-15
> 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

> 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Protestants hate this

Yes but you can always teach them of western culture. I don't see why they have to absolutley believe something we don't even know is real.

You don't have to believe in god to care for your fellow man and have basic morals

I don't pray to the candle, I pray to God
SHOW ME SCRIPTURE YOU NEVER ONCE IN ALL THE MONTHS IVE SEEN YOU SHITPOSTNG EVER ONCE POSTED ANY SCRIPTURE I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE DID I CARE WHAT GOD SAYS

Thats just like, your perspective brah. Whos right or wrong? The guys that rewrote the bible and tore out books and stories from it deemed too dangerous for the average population?

Sounds kinda like fake news to me with the help of some handrubbers.

I dont think anyone should pick a religion until they know ALL of them inside and out from every perspective they can which is impossible since we cant go back in time to the original thinkers.

Religous information is tainted nowadays. Kek is the most legitimate religion I understand right now and I was part of the creation. Its as real as any other religion.

Protestant have to accept that God make the early Christians lose their way

Proddies don't suffer like the early Christians do. Yet they dare boast

Now that is arrogance

Show me the sirpture

>I don't pray to the candle, I pray to God
Yet you seem to think that Catholics pray to statues.

The Scripture the same early Christians protected

Yet proddies dare be arrogant and deny their insight
PRODDIE logic

protestants think memorials for dead soldiers are idolatry

That's why I said to pray to God. Pray to Him and ask Him to show you truth. You have to try and look or you'll never find it, you can't just sit on your bum like a krautcuck and go
>duh nothing is real and I'm not making any effort to try and find the truth... woe unto me and my people

They pray to saints, Jesus is the only mediator between God and man and yes, did you not see the picture I posted of the pope bowing to the statue of Mary?
Show me the scripture
Papist logic
>this is what God said
>yeah well 2,000 years al people ignored Gods word so it's okay if we do!

Do you bow down and pray to the memorial?
If yes it's idolatry
Do you pray to the dead soldiers and ask them for help?
Do you ask the dead soldier to talk to God for you?
PRAY ONLY TO GOD

>protestants deny history because they hate the early Christians

PRODDIE BTFO

They give flowers to the graves and do salutes and parades

Now that is idolatry by PRODDIE standards

if you are protestant, ALL ART IS IDOLATRY

This. What is actually happening isn't a shift from monotheism to atheism, we're actually observing a transition from organised religion to personal spirituality. People more and more feel that organised religion is over, but people still believe in things, things that maybe or may not be preached by organised religions.

As we shifted from polytheism to monotheism, so it seems we're now shifting from religion to individual spirituality. The Church is a sinking ship, the future is in people looking for whatever belief works for them.

if you put flowers by a grave, that is idolatry

>Austrian
>Orthodox
Well lads,time to save Vienna once again...

Believe in yourself and destroy protestant

I didn't deny history, sure Christians in the past ignored God's word! They do today, you're a perfect example, trying to defend idolatry and providing zero evidence from Scripture defending your position.
>put down a flower
>give salute to your fellow soldier
>this is the same as praying to a dead guy in heaven and bowing down to a statue

So you don't really believe and you just want to convert so that you don't sound like a hypocrite?

Yes. Where in scripture do we get the list of what scripture is

I am waiting

why salute to dead soldiers and give them flowers

Protestants don't do this to luther or CALVIN or pastor dummie

Because organised religion asks you to sin!
Look at this papist defending idol worship!
He ignores God's doctrine and believes in mans!

Mark 7:8
Mark 7:8
For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Catholics don't pray *to saints* as separate entities from God. We pray to God while invoking the saint to help intercede. It's not "Saint Whatever, do this with your magic powers," it's "Saint Whatever, pray (to God) for us."

>Jesus is the only mediator between God and man
>Implying Jesus is "inbetween" God
You saying Jesus ain't God son?

Talk to your local priest. They will take the time. Tell him you think about converting. Tell him your doubts. They have spent many years studying theolog and can answer all questions regarding catholicism more sufficiently than we do.

But in case you are too lazy for it, tell me your doubts and I'll see what I can di

>being protestant in poland

tell your parents they are kuks and convert

I don't care about stupid Luther or Calvin or anyone else, I care about GOD and his word He isn't, he is standing at the right hand of God in heaven.
The idea of trinity wasn't established until the 4th century by the papists who were influenced by Constantine

>“The Council of Nicaea met on May 20, 325 [C.E.]. Constantine himself presided, actively guiding the discussions, and personally proposed . . . the crucial formula expressing the relation of Christ to God in the creed issued by the council, ‘of one substance with the Father.’ . . . Overawed by the emperor, the bishops, with two exceptions only, signed the creed, many of them much against their inclination.”—Encyclopædia Britannica (1970), Volume 6, page 386.

John 14:28
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

CONSTANTLY does the bible (Gods word) establish that Christ, his son, is separate. Yet the papist influenced by the Roman paganism pushed this blapshemous idea that there are 3 Gods.
This whole "3 in 1" mumbo jumbo makes zero sense, seriously think about it for 1 second instead of just taking what your pedophile idolatrous priest to Satan told you

If he is hated by men for bowing to Jesus only and not the pope he is loved by Jesus. Who cares if men hate you. You don't understand Christianity either

Jesus isn't the begotten son of God. The word "begotten" have been removed from all the gospels now by christian scholars

HAHAHAHAHAHA
He deny the Trinity

>Should i LARP, Sup Forums

yes go for it, you already are a lost cause autist

Well that's part of it, the Church is full of big gaping flaws (Vatican II, jesuit scum, pedo shit, cuck pope, power and corruption), that's why there was a protestant reformation in the first place, and the protestant churches are pretty flawed too.

A major problem with organised religion is that it responds to and has to adapt to Darwining pressure. As in, if you have a religion that says "here's the truth and we have a church but it's cool if you don't come or even pray, whatever" then that religion isn't gonna spread well. Only if your religion says "do as we say, if you don't you will literally burn foreverially" does it have a chance to spread and survive.

So organised religion is inherently corruptible by such pressures.

Yes I do, because it's not based on scripture. If it were true it would be in the bible plain as day, but it's not mentioned once

>Darwining pressure
Darwinian pressures, fuck

ALL churches are flawed, that's the thing it's stupid to attack each other because lol you're a Catholic lol you're a Luther lol you're a whatever.
The fact is every single major church is WRONG!
They have all been infiltrated by Satan, they all push conflicting ideals and instead of turning to their bible looking at God for guidance they ask man for help, who will push his churches man made doctrine instead of the doctrine of God.
Christians shouldn't fight each other over the church, I was a catholic, I started reading the bible seriously and thought hey wait, some of the stuff they're saying makes no sense. I'm not going to mindlessly defend their doctrine if it conflicts with the doctrine of God, someone is in the wrong and it's not God.

I remember somewhere in Paul's letters he mentions three aspects of one God, he doesn't say expressly "trinity" though.

>Yahweh is clearly God
>When asked if He is God, Jesus responds "before Abraham was, I Am" in reference to Yahweh
>Jesus tells His disciples that after He is dead the Spirit" (not Yahweh) will come down, and that it is better for his disciples to have the Spirit than it is to have Jesus on earth.

And that's just off the top of my head.

>Should i LARP, Sup Forums
this, go for it nerd

If God is man then God can sin

it is clear from their own writings that Ignatius, Justin Martyr, and Irenaeus were Catholic false teachers

Look more deeper into the topic where the modern day religions came from.
You should consider paganism and occultism.
Maybe, at some point in your life, you might have came across something strange happening to you.
Dont let yourself be fooled by people who say to know THE TRUTH.
LOOK FOR YOURSELF, LEARN FOR YOURSELF.
Only like that, you will truly find what you were looking for.
It will take some work though.

Religion is one big meme
Just be excellent to one another, no Jesus or man threatening you with eternal damnation required

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Why does it say one and not one in three?

Psalm 83:18
That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

>most high alone
If Jesus was God, God would not be the most high alone, unless Jesus was lesser than God which means he isn't God since God is the most high

Fuck off Nestorius I know it's you

"Holy Trinity" isn't even on the Bible.

So who is Jesus to you? A messenger of God only? Like how the Muslims think he's just a prophet and nothing more?
I found that letter by the way. Read this:

1 John 5:7
>For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Now, go read John 1:1.

John 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

>one true God AND Jesus
Do you know what and means?
If I say my dad and I does that mean I am my dad! No we're separate