Betsy DeVos confirmed

Great, now we have some religion dipshit running the school system

I'm all good for Trump, but this was the cringiest move he's done so far, putting a fucking Christcuck in charge of schools

> durr evilution is not real!!!!!
> durrr we need jeebus in schools!!!

like thugs and nogs give a shit about prayer, have fun when they get a hard on for girls bending down to pray to jeebus and fuck your daughters

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/betsy-devos-senate-vote/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/betsy-devos-senate-vote/index.html

kek pls get me a froggy gf

there is something about that frog...

Nobody cares what you think

Is Common Core going away under DeVos?

stay mad

>tfw we can now take over common core and use it to subvert the next generation to our will

We are the Jews now

>I'm all good for Trump, but this was the cringiest move he's done so far
> durr evilution is not real!!!!!
> durrr we need jeebus in schools!!!

dude...THAT'S YOUR TEAM!
Since DAY ONE! If you arnt down with this shit, then guess what? youre a fucking imposter!
Welcome to the left side you pinko-commie-jew-hippie feminist muslim!
Grab a joint of OG Kush, a protest sign, and FIGHT THE POWER. Also, heres your Dead Kenedys cassette. And we're glad to have you. We dont ask alot of questions, we just accept new members.

We must maximize leftist butthurt. We must push them so far beyond the braking point they go full fucking retard.

We must secure full public support for the mercilessless slaughtering of commies in the streets.

If it requires religious nutjobs to make that happen, so be it.

we should get a meme going that she (or her staff immediately under her) supports a
race realism curriculum so that CNN starts reporting more fake news.
>CNN talking about race realism on national TV

I need the Hughes Amendment to FOPA repealed.

If Trump can do this, I'd be so fucking happy.

>doesn't know anything about education policy

you know that common core has been adopted by states not the federal government? you know the federal government has absolutely no power over education policy? did you also know common core only deals with math/english standards?

>did you know that common core only deals with THE MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING FIELD OF STUDIES UNTO WHICH ALL ELSE IS BUILT
I want to fucking die

You say that like the entire purpose of Sup Forums isnt democratically crowd sourcing a series of digital, proxy-battlefields designed to field test opposing belief structures and studying the outcome over and over again, in a closed loop investigation of the simultaneous moment where all racism is logically un-made, and perfected by implementing a consistent brand of 'free speech' so radically polarizing and divisive that each contributor involved ends up closing the loop by finally becoming the last thing left int he world to despise: yourself, the one true self that sought the icon of an enemy in the first place to lend validity to this very existence. the very existence of Sup Forums is the eventual metamorph from atheist to god. from jew to nazi, from light to dark, and back to light. showing the inescapable cycle of times one instant.

>I'm all good for Trump, but
>but

Fuck off Shariablue

you're a dumbass. common core math is the correct way to teach math. as a fucking math major i would know this. you're just some fucking NEET wog.

dept of education should be dismantled and public education should be abolished

>it's a Sup Forums has to stop talking about politics and start memeing about Trump 100% of the time because a bunch of LARPers said so episode

just stop

it bothers me that you put in the effort

So much for the "alt-right". It's the regular right just with more blatant racism.

>as a fucking math major i would know this
Your fucking degree with a timestamp, american redneck, back up your claim is the one thing you learn to do past high school

I want to fuck that frog.

Any actual mathematician knows that most formulas are bullshit and disincentivize creativity and analytical thinking

>ywn watch your fully-developed offspring will never hatch out of the pores in Froppy-chan's back
WHY EVEN LIVE?!?

>he believes the alt right is a real thing and not some fabricated cult used as a strawman
idiots

>>>>>>/Plebbit/

>the alt-right is real

hello ShareBlue

>implying that's a bad thing

Back to redshit you stupid cuck

Betsy Devos is based STFU shill, we dont need your liberal college anyway to MAGA

Public schools account for 90% of all K-12 education institutions. DeVos is a creationist who does not work in their best interest.

It's her mouth and big eyes

You do realize that the black community is one of the most religious groups around, right?

Dear God, that would male for mass leftshit suicides. I'd fap for weeks, honestly.

>implying the alt-right was thought up as a strawman
Are you really that ignorant or are you just digging your head in the sand on this topic?

I'd rather have niggers than weebs in school. have fun getting boners over drawings

Not gonna lie, former DeVos supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching DeVos crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this lady have the Department of Education.