AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! TRUMP WINS AGAIN!

Liberals just can't catch a break.

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/10028609014
motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/teachers-unions-challenge-betsy-devos-pick-education-secretary
twitter.com/timewave666/status/827610611743916033
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GILF

Was Mike fucking Pence that broke the tie too.

Wew

>liberals

>surname literally THE FOX

can't go wrong with that

Her appointment to the Department of Education is the only thing Trump has done that I really don't like.
I don't fucking trust this nobody "activist" with no experience in administration or education.

Are you in high school? Are you in uni? Either way the school system is fucked, it's not going to get more fucked

holy shit, rare critical thinking american spotted!

I don't give a fuck how unqualified she is, as long as the liberal indoctrination and Common Core tier dumbfuckery stops. You can't fuck schools up even more.

I'm in my 4th year at University. It is fucked but I really skeptical about Devos fixing anything besides getting rid of common core.

lmao

There has to be a reason Trump and Pence stood by her after all of this.

I have no reason to doubt her ability.

She can put common core to an end.
The liberal indoctrination isn't something she can control. That's from liberals picking low tier degrees like education while conservatives pick higher tier degrees like engineering.

>Betsy DeVos is now The Secretary of The Death of Public Schools.

>Privatization here we come.

>Jesus schools here we come.

>2 Republicans voted against the Billionaire fraud.

>Republicans are EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>They will turn America into a police state Theocracy controlled by Wall Street.

>EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

democraticunderground.com/10028609014

It's like Bezmenov said, it'll take a couple generations of reprogramming to unfuck these people.

>wants education privatized
>must mean she wants education totally eliminated forever
Fucking hell these people are retarded.

I have to agree. I don't care if here sole job is to wind down the Dept Of Ed and disburse funds directly to state Boards of Education, she's not qualified to do that either.

She's a one trick pony with no credentials.

>the only thing Trump has done that I really don't like
>no experience in administration or education

Wait what

>Conservatives picking high-teir degrees like engineering.
The only conservatives I know pick degrees in eating TV dinners, fucking their cousin, and picking their bellybutton in their trailer.

>make a profit from children's initial education
So if this is her plan, how's that any good? Does she even have any plans, or does she just want to hang some certificate on her wall and excercise power over some people for shits n giggles?

WOW a billionaire christan fundie lobbyist with a brother who created black water. Boy sure draing the swamp. How u enjoying Dodd frank and net neutrality going trumplets?

Great head probably

good one

Public schools are shitty in general and teachers tenure is cancer. Burn down that shit

>another white person

>school choice
>vouchers
>cripple the public sector teacher unions

TEACHERS UNIONS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

TENURE BTFO

PUBLIC ED BTFO

Yeah I bet they're shit in Vietnam.

>you can't fuck schools up even more

That's where you're wrong kiddo

you can thank public education for that

America needs a nationwide voucher system to end the dominance of a liberal public school system. Say NO TO INDOCTRINATION

Lotta butthurt Berniebros in this thread.

Get used to losing, commie fags.

yea but it's a woman so feminists are ok with it

..right?

shame it wasn't Palin

the butthurt would have been glorious

kek wills it

(((Teacher's Unions))) BTFO
Kikes BTFO
Feminist catladies BTFO
(((Soros))) BTFO
(((DNC))) BTFO

Notice anything about the Republicans that voted against DeVos?

Yeah, same here. I love Trump and all, but this decision is not something I can agree on.

Shill how much is (((Soros))) paying you? I have seen the same response in most threads about her.

motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/teachers-unions-challenge-betsy-devos-pick-education-secretary

They're scared now. Teacher's union dues are what feeds their political machines in the inner cities.

Betsy "Union Doomion Soonion" DeVos is going to bust them up and get nationwide vouchers for private school going.

Roll tide

This

They are RINOS who are very close to the Beltway establishment.

Critical thinking at its finest

Rare cloth producers colony.

Also, yeah they all might extinct.

Her appointment is completely retarded. Might as well put a 17th century Bishop at her place, it's gonna be the same shit.

She's the kind of people that believe the Bible in the literal sense. Shit's cray.

>Not going to get more fucked now it's in the hands of a shameless billionaire.

wew, lad

The shilling is so blatant. It's so clear these posters are not from Sup Forums.

>Angus King Me

ME WUZ ANGUS KANGS

Yes because private colleges are so not liberal. You are a fucking genius

All leafniggers must fucking hang

I know she is not "qualified" in a normal sense of the word.
But why are all liberals hellbent on not having her confirmed?

checkd

I don't understand why anyone is celebrating this. Sure, liberal btfo. But what about the million of young Americans who will reach nigger levels of intelligence under her leadership?

DEMOKEKS BTFO

ENDLESS WINNING

Yes every conservative that thinks trump is not a conservative is a shill. Your a freaking genius. All libertarians are shills.

>get BTFO in the last thread

Athiesm is a goddamn cancer, private schools > Common Core, No child left behind, overfunded black schools which inner city kids only use to sling drugs

Fuck off faggot, stop operating on the leddit nd hollywood meme that all religious people are hypocrites.

>common core

Can't wait for this debate

Say it with me now libkins
MADAME SECRETARY

>thou shall not kill
>thou shall not steal

I can deal with this kind of literal thing

In war, if you can't knock out the leader you take out the generals.

Devos was the easiest target to take out.

Not an argument.

Also, pay denbts

twitter.com/timewave666/status/827610611743916033

Braindead nigger useful idiot shill. Stop falling for moveon.org and (((chuck schumer))) fearmongering you stupid fuck.

>They will turn America into a police state Theocracy controlled by Wall Street.

Isn't this the current situation?

This lady is a career politician, she has no experience in education at all, private or public. Her appointment in politics has been seen because of string pulling, Google her name Hans and read up a bit.

She is a Christan jihadist. Trump is doing this to appease the fundies. She is not qualified to run a paper bag.

>Hello fellow conservatives isn't Drumpf terrible!!!!xDxD

The nigger reddit tears are so delicious

The school system is so fucked, it literally cannot be made any worse.

Why would you celebrate this bona fide spastic getting into office? Even if you support Trump tbqh

I'm so god damn tired of winning

Education should be privatized. Public school in the US is honestly child abuse. Thanks mom and dad, for sending me to """learn""" surrounded by teen moms, drug dealers, gang members, and weekly cafeteria brawls because somebody stepped on somebody's shoe or some shit.

look at these crackers raising their hand like they know the answer crying emoji white people are oppressive stay woke senpai crying emoji yo white girl u wanna suck my dick crying emoji yo check out this rap *beats pencil on desk* yo u cant fail me teacher is it cus i black

Is she against Common Core? I support anyone who is. Making smart kids stupid and stupid kids stupider.

Americans love their partisanship. There's two sides and nothing inbetween. They treat politics like a sports game.

And they wont for the next eight years. This is the consequence of the Obama era.

>fundies
>Christan jihadist

Wtf is this r/atheism circa 2007?. Kill yourself you cringy autistic redditor neckbeard cretin.

Pay debts
Also Google her name friendo, do some research before sticking your long nose into anerican politics. She has no experience and her appointment is seen as political string pulling rather than through merit. People think trump is looking to appease old money with this pick.

>tfw was always one of like 3 kids who consistently his hand

wow maybe we need to spend more money on teachers unions that might improve our scores

I want more private education so badly. I pulled my son from public school - what they were teaching him was a fucking joke. They did a biography on some shitty Mexican who practically comitted terror acts in the USA, and they protrayed him as a hero. He's now in private, but the only one close to me is pretty far away, and cost a lot of money to drive to.

And then when I sat in, I realized everything they teach the child is either the barest information easily taught at home and do better, or just bullshit designed to sway how how the child thinks about the world and change their morals. They had a cute book they read the children, a little while of teaching what they needed, and then bullshit. Also had to see nastly little kids cuss at eachother and act sexually. In kindergarten.

I'm not kidding, if any of you have kids ask to sit in for a day.

I been doing common core math on khan academy when i'm bored and it makes complete sense. Teaches you not just the formula but also why the formula works. Typically lazy cuck teaches only tought the formula and made you recall. Why all Australians sucks cock at math and need to import chinks.

This is worrying.

Honestly, there are a number of traitors already. We're 3 weeks in.

Diamonds

I'm with you on that one. It's the one thing that I don't agree with. She's so not qualified to be DoE head only because she literally has no idea what the fuck she's doing.

But if they do can Common Core and all that bullshit liberal educational indoctrination programs, they have my vote.

>(((People))) think

The only (((people))) that think that are simpleton redditors who swallow all the propaganda put out by the AFT and the various Soros funded "grassroots" organizations.

She is perfectly qualified and has been involved with education for decades

Everywhere privatization is tried you end up paying much more for a shittier system. Education will be no different.

do you really attribute those things to the forum for the education, and not the kids themselves?i mean, you're making a lot of assumptions about where these new age ghetto-culture loving kids get their culture from. I'd argue at this point enough people have been through it that they'd still pick it up from outside media and older peers and family. it doesn't really address the problem, it only means a basic education will now cost something, and money is the biggest problem for americans, rich and poor.

that's all beside the whole religiously tilted agenda a private school could run

Trump has literally no idea what the fuck he's doing too. He's just signing orders presented to him without reading them.

Where are all the redditors coming from? Are they paid shills or are they doing it for free because they are useful idiots?

>cato institute

Known propaganda outlet bro.

I think they could use some competition. K-12 is obligatory and public school has a virtual monopoly on the system.

The charter schools near me growing up seemed marginally better than the shitty public schools and tried to foster a productive, different culture. The vouchers helped some of the better performers escape the shithole and grow in a private school.

I guess this all depends on degree of implementation.

>citation needed

Ugly autistic berniecuck loser kys

>liberals picking low tier degrees like education while conservatives pick higher tier degrees like engineering

Majored in mathematics and theoretical physics didn't meet a single conservative...the only black person I met was in an engineering course.

>Le reddit meme
Believe it or not some people have genuine life experience and know that privatization is just a scheme for rich people to funnel tax payer dollaridos to their supporters/voters.

I really only care because now my property taxes are going to be directed towards worthless religious schools instead of decent secular ones.

I went to a boarding school and received an excellent education.

Thankfully my sons will be going to the same school. No female students, no Marxism, no stabbings and no rubbish. The only downside to the place is that going there will make you hated by a lare chunk of the population.

I would never send my children to a state school under any circumstance and I feel genuinely sorry for those who have to.

being against the federal government controlling education does not mean you are against education

looking forward to blue states suddenly discovering an affinity for states rights on education

Teacherfag here problems in public education
No child left behind means retards keep getting passed off to the next grade since no one wants to deal with them a second year
>Repealing it means too many dumb 17 year old niggers in the 3rd grade

Teachers Tenure is too easy to obtain, makes firing shitty teachers too difficult
>Nigger and libtard parents are so sue happy that they will try and get a teacher who fails little jamal for not doing his work

Kikes push college HARD on kids to the point where they dont even mention trade schools or certifications
>Literally no downside to making college shilling illegal as it should be

Teachers pay is ass so actual qualified people only want to work in colleges.
>Every time they broach the union on giving them more money in a compromise the teachers union chimps out and kills negotiations

Simplest solution to literally everything is when little Jamal fails his classes then his parents should be fined or have welfare pulled.