Is weed degenerate?

is weed degenerate?

yes

Yes, stop asking

No.

Yes, but not as degenerate as synthetic drugs.

No the only people who say otherwise haven't ever used it

Yes, but so is everything worth doing.

Weed itself? No.

People who smoke it are degenerates, though.

Kinda?

SWED 420 culture is degenerate.

If you are productive in life and in the evening relax with a joint or something, that's fine.

Lack of productivity is degenerate and being stoned all day kills your productivity in most areas (exceptions include music, some visual arts, cooking, exercise/sports)

>If you are productive in life and in the evening relax with a joint or something, that's fine.

i love this meme the most

No

Not inherently, In countries where its illegal degenerates flock to it to be rebellious and edgy but once legalized and mainstream its degenerate culture becomes erradicated. It has true medicinal and therapeutic benefits, it just needs to be used responsibly like beer.

smoke weed and do something with your life. Probably ok

smoke weed and do nothing with your life.
Degeneracy by the very definition of the term

No. Abusing it can be though.

nice nug

>If you are productive in life and in the evening relax with a joint or something, that's fine.
>i love this meme the most

I love this meme the most

/thread

Yes very degenerate. Literally the hippie & nigger drug.

Depends on how you use it.
If you smoke it 7 times a day do nothing but drinking Mountain Dew eat chettos play vidya and jerk off then yes

If you smoke every once in awhile and are well adjusted work for a living and have a healthy lifestyle then no you are not a degenerate

keep your tongue shut vodka nigger

i miss nugs

No but people who don't have a direction in their lives easily turn into degenerates by smoking weed because it makes your boring existence a lot easier to cope.

If you have a degree, hobbies, a job and a satisfying social life, smoking weed is great. It doesn't have any real negative health effects but if your life is shit, it certainly doesn't help if you're trying to get your shit together. Most ideal way is to consume it with your friends. It certainly is a lot better than alcohol.

Define 'doing something'

If I'm currently paying all my bills and happy in my current situation am I doing nothing if I see no reason to change it?

Is a CEO a better person than a janitor because he is a CEO?