JAPS

>China
toxic wasteland
who is this qt

>China
>>loves foreigners
>>no strict laws

Excuse me sir what the fuck

Never been to Japan, but china is fucking fun man! Cheap hookers too. As long as you have blue eyes, there's really no need to fuck the hookers tho, unless you want a girl with huge tits, a thick round ass, and a little tummy pudge. I fucked the hookers. I fucked plenty that weren't hookers tho. I miss china...

If anyone wants to visit china, learn to use chopsticks before you go, and don't be fat.

wtf is up with all the Chink shilling recently?

COOK
THE
GOOKS

Thought you'd get out of this one easy, huh, Charlie?

Chinese are taller than Japanese though.

Japan
1st world
China
2nd world

SHANK
THE
YANKS

That's the idea. Everybody gets some. Nothing is safe. Nothing is sacred.

SHIET ON THE VIET

Been to China 4 times. They're surprisingly receptice towards brown guys.

Death to all asia.

Japanese work to death, suicide or live until they are like 90 years old
Chinese get killed by China which is a giant death trap

>China
>>loves foreigners

what the fuck?

i think some sub-saharan african countries and the caucasian trio (georgia, armenia and azerbaijan) are an exception because no one gives a shit about them

eh as an American living in china, you really can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you stay out of government affairs.

I like you Charlie, you get it

Well? I've gotten better treatment from Japanese all my life. I prefer Japanese.

so why the VPN?

>Massive
Smaller countries are objectively better
>Love foreigners
Only cucks do this. And they don't like foreigners, they like white skin as window dressing.
>Manlets as far the eye can see
Why is this a good thing?
>No strict laws
Maybe on paper, but enjoy disappearing if you hold objectionable views
>New money
New money is retarded and dies out very quickly, there's a reason most real rich people despise silicon valley kiddies

because you cant post on Sup Forums from chinese ips. however you can browse just fine. and I don't want to pay for gold

BURKA
ON
MURICA

Japan every time

Tbh yes they do lov white people in general. Even the racists ones I met, when I started to talk to them actually changed their mind. When I explain to them how white countries no longer exist and that we have only like 50% of Canada population who is white they even feel bad for me.

I will never get tired of seeing this picture.

supernigger?

>china>>>>eat dogs
japan>>>>>>muh doge ^。犬 。^ and アニメ

>Be Chinese
>Die

It's really cheap to live in China so if you're working on some project or something for a year it's a good idea

>they know how to have fun

>American making fun of vpns
>meanwhile net neutrality is revoked in America
>have to pay shit ton of extra money just to access google
fucking burger education meme happens to be true irl lol

In fairness, this is the country where you're better off running a child over a couple times for good measure, in order to not have to pay their medical.

China? Japan? You mean rightful clay?

LET IT RIP

I think we can all agree that both China and Japan are infinitely better than the Philippines.

>knockoff iphones and toyotas are better than rotting trash

>China
>>loves foreigners
>>new money, so they know how to have fun

I bet you think chinese people are really well mannered and have great dietry habits too?

This desu
Trump should ally with China and roll over Japan and take the rightful South China sea clay.
Japan is slowly dying and will replace its population with third worlders. China is growing and infecting the world with chinks while industrializing the third world

>industrializing the third world
China is a third world country. And as long as chinks continue acting like chinks that won't change.

I blame Hispanics to be honest. They diluted the bloodlines of Filipinos, Mexicans, and Brazilians and look what kind of societies they have today.

NUKE THE GOOK

Yes, the classless, soulless worker ants that are the chinese are far better than the nationalist, stoic and tactful Japs.
>What a retarded thread, Japs and Anglos are kindred spirits