>this kills the conspiritard

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-election-idUSKBN15M23H?il=0

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said on Tuesday he would not seek to reverse a decision made in the Obama administration's final days to designate U.S. election systems as critical infrastructure, despite concerns from some conservative states that the change amounted to a federal takeover.

"I believe we should help all of the states ... to make sure that their systems are protected in future elections," Kelly told a congressional panel in response to a question from Democratic U.S. Representative Cedric Richmond.

"I would argue that, yes, we should keep that in place."

In January, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced it had determined state election systems should be considered critical infrastructure by the federal government. The decision followed a 2016 presidential campaign marred by cyber attacks that U.S. intelligence agencies concluded were carried out by Russia in order to help now-President Donald Trump win.

U.S. officials determined hackers targeted more than 20 states' voter registration systems during the election but that there was no evidence that tallies were altered when ballots were cast on Nov. 8.

Other urls found in this thread:

nworeport.me/2017/01/23/german-supreme-court-rules-measles-does-not-exist/
youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ
duckduckgo.com/?q=dhs hacked vote&t=ffab&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>suicide
>shot him self in the chest

yeah sure dude with a rifel 200yards away

nworeport.me/2017/01/23/german-supreme-court-rules-measles-does-not-exist/

Shot himself in his chest through his back.

>a doctor with access to fast acting and painlessly killing medicine kills himself by shooting himself in the chest

Right... because no one has ever committed suicide by shooting themselves in the chest.
www.liveleak.com/view?i=438_1462913827

>a doctor with access to fast acting and painlessly killing medicine kills himself by shooting himself in the chest
LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is the evidence of these 'cyber attacks'?

you're not allowed to see them the media will report on them if they qualify as news tho

Feds search office for no reason and found him dead by a double headshot suicide.

All is good mate.

lolz

But what is causing the increase in autism then if it's not vaccines?

Maybe it's all those other drugs and shit being forced down our throats.

>(((critics))) called this a convoluted conspiracy
>Sup Forums was right again

Maybe the diagnosis are becoming more inaccurate as people are being pushed into medical positions without the relevant skills due to having brown skin.

>Found dead in a river
>Suicide

>Right... because no one has ever committed suicide by shooting themselves in the chest.
Isn't it odd a doctor does it? A good education should result in a more efficient method.

underrated

This.

>shoot self in chest and fall into cold ass river while your lungs fill with blood and you're drowning at the same time. Probably a very distressing death.
what tells me this didnt fucking happen?

>Dead in a river
>Gunshot wound to chest
>Doctor

hmmmm...

maybe if I wanted to have an open casket funeral, but this guy """""shot himself""""" then """""jumped""""" into a river

Has plebbit got wind of this, yet?

Guns are one of the most reliable ways to kill yourself. Also a shot to the heart is painless death that leaves the face intact for a funeral.

Maybe because they keep changing the definition of the diagnosis and only recently started looking for it.

Doesn't explain why he hurled himself into the river.

Or the as-of-yet unexplained FDA visit.

The symptoms are broadening and people are waiting to have kids.

This is what, the 20th doctor who studied vaccines who suicided in the past year?

We need a list.

A shot to the heart would be a quick death. It is strange that a man who has access to shit that would cause a quick painless death wouldn't go that rout. Regardless, Sup Forums would question it .

>Kills himself with shot to chest

What would Trump do?

(((suicide)))

Literally nothing. Delete this now

PURE COINCIDENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

>the man killed himself by hitting himself in the back with a 2x4 with nails sticking out

Clearly we need more vaccines, because without autism we would have no pepe or president trump.

No, he shot himself in his garage with his family home 9 times in the back of his head with a nail gun for rough framing.

"suicide"

people having kids older than 30 is more common

while this is certainly classic fodder for conspiracy theories, big pharma whacks whistleblowing researcher It is not unbelievable to kill oneself by shooting yourself in the heart.

I know because I had a co-worker do this.

Turned out he had cancer and chose to kill himself at our office in his car in the parking lot
before anyone arrived in the morning.

His gf suggested he liked us and regarded us as his friends and just couldn't take the idea of going through the agony of cancer.

He put a pistol to his chest and shot.

google exit bag.

I heard he fell down an elevator shaft and landed on a bunch of bullets.

shooting yourself is a statement. You want people to clean up the mess you want people to deal with you.

Not surprisingly people put a lot of their repressed emotions into the way they kill themselves.

I'm new to this autism shit, what are the scientific proofs for, and what are against ?

Anybody got that article where the DHS themselves hacked some voter registries?

duckduckgo.com/?q=dhs hacked vote&t=ffab&ia=web

There's a bunch.

sometimes real life is stranger the fiction

One might notice that all mainstream articles have dropped off the face of the earth with a simple google search of his name.

this isn't really all that true. People "miss" all the time and end up all fucked up in the ER
t. ex was a nurse

But he's a doctor. He knows exactly what and where to hit.

>whistleblower dies from heart attack caused by three gunshot wounds to the back of the head

>But what is causing the increase in autism then if it's not vaccines?

Women having children older.

And he was found in a river.

>a doctor specializing in alternative medicine is an anatomy expert
I wouldn't trust him to shoot me in the heart.

Pffft. If I wanted people to deal with me I'd be in their face instead of chickening out.

what show/movie is this from?

>inb4 Michael Clayton

Lost in Space

>suicide by 3 shots to the back of the head
>what a tragedy

Don't listen to It's from a Harry Potter Fanfic.

Star Trek. The Wrath of Khan.

Perhaps it just that we are better trained to recognize autism and you retards actually think it's increasing

Just a coincidence obviously, but a couple months later the coroner retires.

What an amazing set of (((((((((((coincidences)))))))))))

the Ol' shoot yourself in the heart and drown ur self suicide. so fucking hot right now.