#JusticeDemocrats

Many people on the left and near the center have started a movement to remove money from politics, and they are already very successful, gaining over 100,000 members.

While many of the members are far-left are in the movement, the platform goals are very pragmatic(they can be found on justicedemocrats.com ). What do you think about the Justice Democrats, Sup Forums, and why hasn't there been a similar opposition to the establishment Republicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgRlmbeb2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why hasn't there been similar opposition to the establishment republicans
>what the fuck was the republican primary

>they are already very successful
Really? What have they accomplished so far? Crying and signing petitions does not count as accomplishing something.

This is about as legit as the alt right

Fuck off dems you lose

>appointing a billionaire donor, goldman sachs execs, etc to trump's cabinet is not establishment at all

dumb kike shill

You're not pragmatic. I hope you wake up.
>I'm triggered

Fuck you ctr.

I bet this is a scam just like TYT's last venture, Wolfpac I think they called it.

JUSTIVEFLONNE!!

Seemed pretty establishment to me.

They're currently vetting candidates to run against the establishment dems. Other than that, as I said, they have over 100,000 supporters, and
it's only been about 2 weeks

Did you even read the goals though, user?

This isn't about the past, it's about the future

>They're currently vetting candidates to run against the establishment dems.
So, nothing.

Sage - Getting money out of politics is the last thing the left wants. #fightleftisthypocrisy

What else could they do?

Well let's take a look at their policy platform (and my opinions on them):

>Pass a constitutional amendment to put an end to Washington corruption and bring about election reform
Obviously anyone with a brain agrees

>Re-regulate Wall Street and hold white-collar criminals accountable
I'm for holding criminals accountable but I'm a bit wary of "regulations," sensible regulations do make sense

>End billionaire and corporate tax dodging, fix the system to benefit middle-class and poor people
Every politician ever says this, but will it ever happen?

>Defend free speech and expression
Stupid, obviously everyone agrees

>Oppose bigotry
Must I?

>Make the minimum wage a living wage and tie it to inflation
Tying to inflation but the whole "muh $15/hr" is retarded

>Ensure universal healthcare as a right
No, you don't get to take from a society if you refuse to put anything in

>Ensure universal education as a right
See above, it will just flood schools with useless nig nogs making them worse

1/?

Generate more revenue. The website pretty much says that it's okay if you don't give. This is foolish. People will give more if pressured (ex berniebots on reddit). Use this money to focus on key districts and put up spoiler candidates to force establishment democrats to compromise with progressivism.

>End unnecessary wars and nation building
Yes, not everything in the world is our fucking problem

>End the failed war on drugs
How about we don't

>Create the new new deal
Investing in infrastructure is great, who's going to pay for it? Closing corporate loopholes and bumping the income tax 5% for the rich will not cut it

>Create the renewable energy revolution
The answer is not spending more money on "muh windmills" the answer is spending less money on fossil fuel subsidies

>Block bad trade deals like the TPP and oppose outsourcing that will further damage the middle-class
Already done, thank Trump

>End constitutional overreaches
They mostly talk about the NSA here so I'm cool with that

>Ban arming human rights violators
They actually say to stop giving money to SA, Egypt and Israel. Good idea but cutting Israel's shekels is political suicide.

>Defend and protect women’s rights
Unlike most of Sup Forums I'm actually cool with abortion

>Ensure paid vacation time, sick time, family leave, childcare
Great, I think Trump was going to do that

2/3

This is a shill thread, fuck off

>What do you think about the Justice Democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgRlmbeb2A

Great points.

No I'm not. Fuck off

>Protect Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid
God forbid we take away the gibs

>Implement comprehensive immigration reform
Yes lets fill our country with shitskins, mudslimes, and other criminal welfare queens, that'll work

>Enact police reform
>muh innocent black men!

>Combat homelessness
Everyone wants less bums

>Enact common-sense gun regulation
No, common sense would be only allowing whites and asians to have guns, this is just rank and file gun control

>Abolish the death penalty
Oh no! 4% of people are wrongly convicted, clearly we need to eliminate the whole system, fuck off

In summary, typical libtarded nonsense mixed with standard-issue politician lies and the occasional good idea. 3/10 would still be technically better than current Democratic party.

This needs a dose of social justice for maximized derailing

>>Ensure universal healthcare as a right
>No, you don't get to take from a society if you refuse to put anything in
>>Ensure universal education as a right
>See above, it will just flood schools with useless nig nogs making them worse

actually if you had a QUALTIY universal education and healthcare, your population would be much better off if everyone is healthy and eduated

You are coming from a 90+% white country with a population of 7 mil, things are not going to work here the way they work there.

you liberals trying to appropriate nazi culture are cute.

People having lots of money make you jealous?

>Lets fight the establishment!
>While becoming the new establishment faster than ever.

>Only allowed to spend a certain amount/ close to no ads
>news media now have a monopoly on what candidate(s) gets exposure

> Seemed pretty establishment to me.

You mean the parts where people discussed delegates refusing to vote for the candidate they were tied to to throw the nomination to Kasich?

Or the part where one guy had like 5 endorsements, none from media while his opponents had all of them?

> Other than that, as I said, they have over 100,000 supporters, and
it's only been about 2 weeks

It's run by The Young Turks and Bernie's organization.

Nonsense. Who heads this? Cenk Yoghurt, who for whatever reason didn't see neither antifa in Berkleley nor communists during inauguration protests and claims that the rioters were masked Sup Forums troll. Epitome of regressive fuck fully marinaded in identity politics.

Who else? Kyle Kulinsky, who is ok, but only to the moment where some stronk inbantmented womyn of colored whispers that she feels slight uncomfort - Kulinsky will be tipping fedora so fast, that sonic boom will blow away everything in the vicinity.

No matter the concept, the foundations of the platform are already rotten.

Already in.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH -takes a short break for breathing, then- aahhaHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Kyle Kulinski gtfo Sup Forums

Where were you at inauguration?

Both, and the part where Goldman Sachs was appointed to treasury secretary.

At home watching the inauguration, celebrating Trump's rise to Presidency

I sincerely hope it crashes and burns, and all the (more reasonable) remainders end up joining the republican party tbqh.

The United States must become a one-party Republic, under the Republican party

>What do you think about the Justice Democrats, Sup Forums, and why hasn't there been a similar opposition to the establishment Republicans?

What do you think the Tea Party was? Are you that politically illiterate OP? And like before,this will either fizzle into nothing, like Occupy wall street, or get co opted by the mainstream, like the Tea Party.

And almost none of their policies have jack shit to do with what OP is talking about. It's random progressive garbage glued together without any internal logic.

The Republican Party is establishment too. Why would anyone join them?

Last time I checked, the tea party was still taking donations from billionaires.

There was a similar Opposition on the Republican side, it was the Tea Party. a Libertarian Right group that didnt like the Government getting involved with Banks. As we sucked off the banks and forgot about everyone else.

Their problem was that the Republican Party dumped tons of money into them and Took it over as a trick to gain more votes without actually changing their positions. They turned it into a hyper Socially Conservative wing of an already Mentally Handicapped party... which nearly split the party.

The Justice Democrats if they play their cards right and stay true to their message would be GREAT. I completely support them and I think Libertarian Left, Right, and even Far Left should support them, since once you get money out of the system Ideas can be debated. Until then the Democrats will pander to color people but never actually help, republican will pander to poor white people and fuck them over with outsourcing as the corporate sluts they are.

This is the Principled Left thats willing to debate ideas stepping up.

>Why would anyone join them?
I thought you'd never ask. The only way to truly change American politics isn't to join the democrat party and expect jack shit to be done, or even to make a third party and attempt to do anything (you can't)

It is to infiltrate the Republican party, pretend you are there to do their shit, and then do as much as you possibly can to force the right measures. And you can't tell me this can't be done, because Trump is currently forcing through everything he wants down the republican establishment's throats for the most part, while he pays lip service to their 'priorities'.

The big problem, is finding someone who has the guts and the temperament to do this in the republican party and who can stand for [yuck] actual progressive values[/yuck]

>And almost none of their policies have jack shit to do with what OP is talking about. It's random progressive garbage glued together without any internal logic.

From what I gather it's the latest project from the people that made Democrats unelectable in the South and want to make them unelectable in the Midwest too.

If you've truly heard as much about the Justice Democrats, and their so called founder, Kyle Kulinski, you should know that even most republicans stand for some sort of 'progressive' shit, even if they can't quite put a finger on it or would puke if told those are that thing

Yeah atheist social democrats that make Carl the Cuck look like high testosterone studs have many valuable insights that conservatives could learn from.

I've come to the point where any person identifying as a leftist or as a Democrat is pure evil. So I don't really give a fuck about whatever bullshit this is.

I don't know senpai, I only really want to see the Republican party reign for 70 years, much like the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan does

>pragmatic
>Problematic
>Cognitive dissonance
>Correlation : causation

How to spot a redditor 101

if you call yourself a Far Leftist you probably SJW Commie Trash.

if you call yourself a Democrat, you are Normie trash without any actually positions.

Ad Hominem

I never said problematic, correlation : causation, or cognitive dissonance. Maybe you're just upset that you're bad at the English language.

>have started a movement to remove money from politics, and they are already very successful, gaining over 100,000 members
I bet the 'foundation' or 'movement or whatever the fuck, got donations from everyone to 'organize' and set up offices and websites. Like all democrat shit like this it will be a cesspit of corruption and run by lobbyists if it actually goes anywhere.
Also I bet they totally haven't taken Soros bucks

It's just another progressive PAC and pressure group. You're focusing on "money in politics" but if that were the case they wouldn't be adding all of this straight-up Democratic Party nonsense to their platform:

> A federal minimum wage tied to the rate of inflation
> Opposition to bigotry, racism, sexism, and xenophobia, including expansion of non-discrimination protection laws to protect LGBT people and atheists, and banning foreign aid to regimes that violate human rights
> Abolish the death penalty.
> Amend gun regulation. Enact a universal background check, ban assault weapons, ban high capacity magazines, implement a voluntary federal buy-back program with the goal of reducing the number of firearms in the United States from the current 300+ million
> Defend women's rights. Support the Paycheck Fairness Act, oppose republican funding cuts to Planned Parenthood, strongly oppose efforts to dismantle reproductive rights.

There's more but this is just potboiler DNC bullshit. If they wanted to form a broad-based movement, they wouldn't have including completely unrelated things designed to alienate conservatives and libertarians.

I hope Cenk builds a giant house next to Bernie's off of your donations.

I actually believe that TYT doesn't take Soros bucks.

They have come out and said they wish Soros would fund them and they wouldn't hide it if he did. I might be paraphrasing but I think they said it like "this conspiracy theory is so ironic because we actually wish it was true."

Wolfpac did a lot of good work. Over 150,000 Armenians dead.

kek

> name show The Young Turks
> name PAC after the Turkish fascist organization

Wait could it be...

JewDestroyer

A lot of progressives hate Soros. It's an interesting dynamic.