Poll - Majority of Europeans want to Ban Muslims

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

>A majority of Europeans want a ban on immigration from Muslim-majority countries, a poll has revealed.

>An average of 55 per cent of people across the 10 European countries surveyed wanted to stop all future immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

>The Chatham House study, conducted before US President Donald Trump signed an executive order banning immigration to the US from seven predominantly Muslim countries, found majorities in all but two of the ten states opposed immigration from mainly Muslim countries.

>Only 20 per cent disagreed, while 25 per cent said they did not know.

Holy shit

Normies waking up. Spread this around, it will make it easier for normies to talk about it.

Also: 47 per cent of Britons want to stop immigration from Muslim majority countries
>47

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbP8HGxrgo8
youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
twitter.com/mpshackney/status/562993045759856640?lang=en
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/americans-support-donald-trumps-immigration-ban-oppose-poll/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And meanwhile in the US more than half the country disagrees with Trumps ban and we have thousands of protestors at airports begging the government to let muslims into our country. When did Europe become more redpilled than the US

Funny how democracy never matters when it's going that direction.

>half the country disagrees with Trump

They don't. The numbers are exaggerated just like Hillary's chances last election. Keep this in mind.

People are protesting in Europe you dolt. The anti-ban crowd are just louder.

>In the UK, only 28 per cent said they had an unfavourable view of Muslims, while in Germany and France 29 per cent said the same.

What the fuck, the 3 countries getting fucked over the most by muslims and they don't mind them in their countries.

That's because most normies have always hated muslims(not me though Trudeau I love muslims and respect Bill59C ).

The idiots you see rioting and protesting are just a very vocal minority. The media is so out of touch with what the average person thinks or wants.

The average person can't speak about the things they want because that very vocal minority will harass them and try to get them fired. No person wants to loose the ability to feed their family so they just sit back and let it happen. They are afraid of being attacked for speaking the truth.

How many of those who said they didn't were from said Muslim countries.

Don't know if u have latinos, but also from there plz, we r full

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

Believing the media. How Naive.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbP8HGxrgo8

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

>more than half the country disagrees with Trumps ban

You mean like how anti-trump supporters exaggerate that the majority of americans wanted Hillary to win when the majority of americans didn't vote and the election was made up of about 44% of them?

Which is why spreading this around will normalise it. Once that happens, muttering starts in the pubs, casual jokes, "did you know that most people" etc start.

From there is a hop skip and a jump to deportation/camps.

There's a vocal minority at airports.

>half the country

Not even half of the country voted.

NORMIES BTFOOOOO

LET THE VIOLENCE BEGIN!!!

I'm amazed by this as any other Sup Forumstard but
>An average of 55 per cent of people across the 10 European countries surveyed
What 10 countries? There are a shit-ton more than 10 and how is this able to therefore determin this as the main idea in all of Europe?

I think you're right about a large majority of people in every Western country wanting at least some Muslims banned, but we need to figure out how to leverage our numbers to stop globalist puppets like judges and politicians from overruling the majority.

I bet most of them don't want immigrants to come to Europe either and take away their rightful gibsmedats.

Read the article

Also save this pic, its probably gonna be useful

>53% agree in Germany
don´t really believe it is real but even if it is, out system isnt democratic anymore so won´t change till we have a new government.

Chatham house is well respected. This is a good source.

Thank you
Racial statistic are illegal in France, but now I know we're 80+ % white

I really hope so m8. But i don´t get why more germans should agree to the ban than Britain. Thought we have more muslims than you and still are alot more "liberal".

Breaking News:

55% of Europeans arrested

From what I also read, it's also strongest in the old-folks part and the rural areas. Doesn't that kinda agree with "leftist" media?

as wonderful as this is, understand this

there are around ten million shitskin mudslimes in europe.

its going to take annudah shoah to remove them. they wont just leave the country like white cucks would. its going to take incredible amounts of bloodshed to fix the fucked up situation there unfortunately.

>be American
>spend a year and a half having the entire international media telling you this guy on TV is literally going to be the next Hitler
>decide to make him the leader of your nation

How is America not the most redpilled country on the planet?

>Of those living in rural, less populated areas, 58% are opposed to further Muslim immigration. Whereas among those based in cities and metropolitan areas just over half agree with the statement and around a quarter are less supportive of a ban.

and shown here
8% is the difference. Note that while they say "more city dwellers oppose ban and fewer support" they don't say how much by, and 8% is a very small amount, especially considering that a lot of the largest cities are around 7-10% muslim.

amongst the adults

Or we could classify circumsion as male genital mutilation and imprison parents for life if they do it for non medical reasons. Those that test the state will go to prison and lose their assets, the rest will leave or starve with their benefits gone

also realise that millions of shitskins are just walking into europe every year.

your grave is getting deeper and deeper every single day, they reproduce faster than you, their % of your population grows every hour while yours shrinks

the longer you leave this problem the greater it becomes and hte less likely it is that you will fix the issue

it might even already be too late

>44% of young agrees
This gives me hope.

I'm fully aware, this poll will help encourage others to accept it - and hopefully take action

Thank God for the Atlantic, but if Canada doesn't get rid of the faggot PM, we may have to consider building a wall up north as well

>the rest will leave or starve
or start rioting/pillaging/raping and killing with their illegal weapons while your bong cops try desperately to keep the public safe with their bicycle tires

twitter.com/mpshackney/status/562993045759856640?lang=en

you realise that the shitskins have illegal AKs, body armor and plastic explosives right?

your cops cant even carry pepper spray

>Poland is over 70%
At least we do one thing right.

>CAPTCHA is Lighthouses
Praise Kek.

And thats just the Millenials. I don´t know how much i want to believe the conservative Gen Z meme but they for sure aren´t more liberal than the millenials.

>half

dont you mean like a quarter? Didn't only like half of your population vote?

That'll happen when you poll "Europeans" in London, Paris, and Berlin.

Why do you think these countries are fucked in the first place? Because they have so many libtards of course.

Every poll is now Sup Forums

You forgot the high capacity assault spoon and red colored fully automatic airsoft pistol.

>muh online poll

fake news

It would be really interesting to make such a poll in a muslim country like Turkey.

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

The media enforces and reinforces it so i'm suprised anyone was honest in this poll. they may have corrected for that but it's illegal to even talk about muslims in a negative way just like the Jews.so the number must be higher Maybe Poland has less severe law and media enforcement

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

does anyone here have stats on what the normies in the Netherlands think about muslim immigration? i want to know if it's also just a very loud minority here. like seriously, i'm sick of this, and i want to spark a revolt in my home town if possible.

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

more Americans agree with Muslim ban than disagree with it. poll by Reuters/ipsos

>49% agree
>41% disagree
>10% don't know

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/americans-support-donald-trumps-immigration-ban-oppose-poll/

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

>Soros leaks

soros.dcleaks.com/

Behead yourself mehemet

>more Americans agree with Muslim ban than disagree with it
hmm, i wonder why more people don't realize this?

>Also: 47 per cent of Britons want to stop immigration from Muslim majority countries

sweet, thats like every single non-muslim briton

>Also: 47 per cent of Britons want to stop immigration from Muslim majority countries

i bet if you removed first generation immigrants from the numbers, it would be a majority of actual Britons

That's not true at all, polling shows a plurality supports the ban.

it's time to start the revolution user, grab your mauser, your stermgewëhr and your AR-15

She didn't even win the majority of the voters, only 48.0%. Remember, Gary Johnson and the other 3rd parties took more than 6% of the vote.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry

>trusting polls ONLY when they favor trump

"Go right or commit suicide" is what the status of Europe is.

This.

fuck off mr wong, stop trying to derail the thread

>want to ban Muslims

Who doesn't? I have a good friend who is an Iranian ex-pat. His dream is to see a Zoroastrian revival in 'Persia'. He claims it is 'their true religion' and Islam is the religion of the conquerors.

Reuters and Rasmussen both had a very good tracking record of the popular vote so their polls can be considered legit. But if you want to play this game, my mind says that 100% of the country supports a muslim bans, even muslims.

>stermgewëhr

I don't deserve such a beautiful weapon

>Britain has the second lowest ban approval percentage at 47%

Just stick a fork in us we're done.

Finally. Now they just need to stop voting for the (((labor))) party

fuck off satan

It's almost as if most Muslims are just normal people once you get to know them. A shame that Islamists ruin their community's image.

Luckily, Germany is still 91% white (more if you consider turks white) and all the troubling immigrants are mostly male.

still pretty high considering their capital and main population center elected a muslim mayor

and the Lee Enfields are welcome too, sorry about that

Fuck me, that's the first time i see this flag on Sup Forums

Aren't most of the immigrants from white countries like Syria anyway?

I fear what might take over once ((((Labour)))) dies. It it's the green/animal rights/communist alliances, I'm shooting myself

Anyone that fights against the jews is worthy of wielding such a weapon my friend.

why cucks always think about religion , we should separate eachother based on ethnicities

and eventualy full on Crusader mode

> DEUS VULT

wow
i want to believe that isn't real but my gut is telling me it is

>Pic related

Smh at this dark skin African erasure

Only 30% of all refugees (they number at about 3 million) are from Syria. The rest comes from other Arabic countries and the blackest parts of Africa. Luckily, the worst group, African women, isn't here (yet) and coalburning whores don't get more than one or at most two shitskin babies.

The muzzies are probably part of the polling sample

We're gonna make Britain red again (with the blood of City of London bankers)

it's real. london is black, muslim, indian, and vegan. everything except white.

i'll dust off my memes, hold on

*pat* pat* pat*

have a look at the countries and the numbers
hungary, poland = poor eastern european racists, of course their ban approval would be high
italy, greece = boatloads of rapists washing up on beaches, of course they are fed up with it
belgium, france = major recent terrorist attacks, of course they hate their muslims now
germany = overloaded, they're fed up now too
austria = starting to be overrun, right wing gaining popularity, basically germany anyway

that leaves us and spain
apart from a bunch of rapists we haven't had any major attacks since 7-7 and the madrid train bombings and those were years ago. we've become complacent. if there was a bataclan or a truck of peace it would be different. maybe.

>Luckily [...] all the troubling immigrants are mostly male
Is that a good thing? I feel anxious about Europe being flooded with military-aged males.

>It's almost as if most Muslims are just normal people once you get to know them.

yes but there will be more race mixing with female immigrants

this is the saddest thing I've seen this year

>beheading Ted Cruz

No! He was redeeming himself!

Muslims as a whole have the same problem as jews. Whereever they are in great numbers, they destroy everything.
Violent non-white males who rape native women help strengthening right-wing parties. If your immigrants bring their women along, you have a demographic problem like in France and the US.

of course it isn't ya numpties
that's what abbott really thinks tho