Black man framed for NY Jogger's murder

HE WAS A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN'...

-EVERY TIME-

>The sister of Karina Vetrano’s accused killer said Monday that her sibling was framed—and that he was only arrested because he’s black.

>“I think the cops framed him because he’s a black person. They couldn’t find anyone else to pin this on, so they pinned it on my brother,” Theresa Forbes, 36, told reporters.

>“My family, we are God-fearing people. The Bible tells us ‘Do no kill’—we do not kill,” she said.

>As for her sibling’s alleged confessions, “I think they coerced him into a confession. They tricked him,” Forbes added.

>“I’m sorry for [the victim’s family’s] loss, but they have the wrong person in custody,” Forbes said.

>She added that her brother “did not have any problem with women.”

>“He has nieces, and he played with them,” Forbes told reporters.

>She said his behavioral issues in high school consisted of “regular stuff. He made regular problems.”

nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-suspects-sister-thinks-he-was-framed-because-hes-black/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/king-demanding-justice-karina-vetrano-doesn-require-racism-article-1.2965543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She said his behavioral issues in high school consisted of “regular stuff. He made regular problems.”

For a black that doesn't preclude serious violence

Italians still getting enriched by Moors all these years later

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

Yes, yes, very good Vetrano

H O W E V E R

nydailynews.com/news/crime/king-demanding-justice-karina-vetrano-doesn-require-racism-article-1.2965543

EXACTLY. I went to a public HS in Philadelphia. We had RACE RIOTS. Nogs were selling dope (weed, coke, angel dust/pcp) in the cafeteria with zero repercussions. Had to go through 2 metal detectors to get to class in the morning.

They would do sweeps of the school every month and find knives/knuckle dusters and a gun once hidden in the bushes outside.

School was 80% black when I went there. Now it's 90+.

But he admitted he did it.
Goddamn what's it gonna take for these niggers to learn?

>He was black

Ayy badabing dis fuckin eggplant giva muh daughter the spicy sausage

How are motherfuckers this dumb? He fucking admitted he did the crime. Yet nogs still will refuse to accept responsibility?

I do not understand these people.

>these people
>topkek

Hol' Up
radically pigmented lives matter

people have confessed to crimes tehy didnt commit

Ofcourse he's framed, black family members will defend their kin even if they murdered / raped a dozen people.

You can't trust them, none of them.

>>“He has nieces, and he played with them,”
Pedophile charges too, this fucking nigger was a super sexucal predator.

This is accurate.

I would of believed this for the current case but no they had to drag identity politics into it cause he is black. Now I just won't believe him being innocent cause I am sick of their shit.

That and the he dindu nuffin and crime statistics and playing victim card all the time.

Your entire nation consists of dindu nuffins. Stop pretending you're any different, Burger.

i mean he probably did do it, they found his DNA at the scene. im just sayin a confession doesnt always mean everything

>read OP
>y'all are making fun of black people
>instead of religious people

I understand. Their have been cases of people admitting to a crime they didn't do cause they are trying to protect someone or mentally ill.

I was trying to say I would allow that for a defense for him if they didn't activate my rage mode by playing the victim card "Dindu nuffin".

>confession doesnt always mean everything
I agree.
>they found his DNA at the scene
This overrides any statement he may or may not have made.

Thank goodness this poor dindu can get the help he needs....hopefully they give him the chair.

We know the nigger is guilty and religious people are ok for the most part, take your fedora garbage elsewhere you edgy shit.

They found dindu's sperm on Vetrano's back. Surely, a plant.