This is photo from Goutte d'Or district of Paris, also known as "Little Africa". Notice something?

This is photo from Goutte d'Or district of Paris, also known as "Little Africa". Notice something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like Africa, but smaller?

A shitpost

It got full stack of unstolen bicycles.
They are actually all over the district.

It's cleaner than Africa because there are still white people there that keep things maintained and generally nice?

Actually the only person I spotted with broom there doing cleaning was black

I see he assimilated. Good. Good.

Any idea of how many are assimilating vs not assimilating? I'd be curious to see if those studies have been done.

I have no idea but society-wise, immigration has no noticeable impact in europe at least for murders.

What makes you think they aren't stolen? Stolen bikes don't disappear into the aether, the thief must still park it somewhere.

> Intentional homicide rate

What's the "unintentional" homicide rate? That's an interesting designation.

I thought the point was to sell it as fast as possible for quick fix or something

It looks like Deerborn Michigan

If you mean car crashes, 4.4 million were injured in US alone in 2015, that's why everyone is going bananas about self-driving cars.

> (You)
>I thought the point was to sell it as fast as possible for quick fix or something

Sometimes, but what happens when it is sold? The buyer uses it, they will park it somewhere. Stolen things don't vanish from reality. Would you look at a full parking garage and say "wow none of these cars are stolen"? How would you know?

In France and Germany, specifically. In the States when we report "homicides" we typically don't include vehicular homicide, suicides (sometimes) and related. That's why the designation of "intentional" or "unintentional" seemed rather odd to me.

they stole many bikes

Stolen cars are normally stripped for parts. And show me a photo of coontown in US with scores of unoverwatched bicycles.

How did we go from this...

...to this?

>Show me a US city with a bunch of bicycles.

fuck, you show me a city where people actually use bikes, we use cars here man.

>Unoverwatched
I mean, yes that's technically a word, and you used it roughly correctly, but no native English speaker would ever use that word in any context

Not a dis, just super interesting what people from other languages do with English

Some Russian dude is running around with a bucket of paint labeling things?

>you show me a city where people actually use bikes
These guys
youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

Fuck, I specifically googled it first to if this word even exist. It seemed to do.

There has been TONS of immigration the last five years. These statistics are outdated.

In case with france, peak of arab immigration was in 70s

Rusbro all your numbers end before the Syrian crisis. Refugees didn't start coming by the million until what, 2012?

france only took the minor part of them

>we want zero
>lol but it's not a big number though

I don't even know what you're trying to prove. Are you trying to demonstrate that we actually do want them, because I'm pretty certain of what I want.

I'm trying to demonstarte that murder rates in france are probably not affected by migration crisis to a noticeable degree

How do we explain the disproportionate amount of people in jail that have an immigration background?

Bars and windows boarded up?

Yeah, I noticed all those bikes have strong locks, despite being shit bikes that no human would want to steal.