Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvbN-cWe0A0
youtube.com/watch?v=527fb3-UZGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dinosaurs are real too

>Just white people things

>rocket suddenly stops

>cuts to CGI footage

You can literally see the effect of the fisheye lens they use.

The horizon goes flat when it gets to the middle of the lens

Another vid Felix Baumgartner Space Jump from 2012 flat earther's are trolls

>le fisheye lens meme

here is the link
youtube.com/watch?v=vvbN-cWe0A0

>Go to 1:55 . The Earth's curve bends in. The curve making it look spherical is due to the fish eye lens of the GoPro Hero 4. At 1:53 you will see the true shape of the Earth.

>what's next

hollow earth

>somehow they switched the lens as soon as it reached space

>Pause at 1:53 when the fish eyes lens effect (literally every GoPro has these) is neutralized from centering
>perfectly flat

I'm more interested in how they let this slide onto public viewing

Nobody really believes in the "flat earth" thing. It's just a way for people to waste other peoples' time who take them seriously.

>it's not a fish-eye lens
Looks like the earth isn't just falt, it's concaved!

>Jew science

>roach science

>Amerikan "men"

There are a few panning shots in this video that show it's a fisheye lens being used quite clearly.

Baumgartner's jump was only from about a third of the way to "space", technically.

Space is commonly defined by the Karman Line, which is 100km. Felix jumped from 39km; still higher than the balloons you see launched by amateurs.

The ISS orbits at around 330-430km for comparison, and it still experiences some atmospheric drag.

Here's a nice related video
youtube.com/watch?v=527fb3-UZGo

>>le fisheye lens meme
It's really hard to believe what you see anymore with our technology and editing. I need to see things with my own eyes to actually believe anything. Julian Assange recent video with Sean Hannity shows strange glitches in his eyes as if he's CGI

The movement of celestial objects isn't enough for you?
Flat earth is a dark age meme.
We've known the earth was round long before those days.
The imperial measurement system is based on the earth's measurements.

Nah. Genuinely, there are plenty of religious fanatics into it. Also conspiratards. This video will be written off as "fish eye lens" (which is actually fair enough)

hollow earth doesnt make any sense either though

DESU I really try to avoid these subjects because it's a never-ending rabbit hole that leads to everything from freemasonry to Nazi occultism.