Beits are fucked

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstopexports.com/united-kingdoms-top-exports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels the fucking polish out though

At least we're getting £350mil a week for the NHS

If we're so fucked why do you polaks keep coming to our country.

We are leaving actually

You dont believe this do you ? Farage said that claim is a mistake. And by exiting the common market you will loose atleast that much per month.

Oh it's the Britain can't survive without the EU ((Single Market)) meme again.
retarded polack we have a quarter of the globe that loves us for building them up and granting them independence, the only ones who'll be fuck are your women when the next wave of dune-coon roll through

>You dont believe this do you ?

Nah I was being sarcastic, but apparently enough people fell for it

>UK exports 47% to EU
EU import from UK is estimated to be 4.7%

This gonna be a rape guys

Eu is a shitskin HAHAHAHAH noice

dont you ever meme that kike at me again

Come at me bro

Mate the EU has led to your women being raped, your police covering it up and a 18 wheeled christmas present from the muslims.
>I think we'll be taking our business somewhere else, somewhere a bit more anglo

You have what?

>he thinks the Tories are actually going to cut immigration
kek

The EU is in a position of strength though. At least stronger than the EU.

The EU itself is going to collapse under its own debt and insolvency. The PIIGS are pulling it under and Germany is doing all it can ro stave off fincial and domestic collapse.

In steps the Chinese who have been pumping investments into the EU in exchange for greater leverage and trade deals. When the new silk road is completed, we will see a new axis of power with the EU superstate being a puppet of the Chinese deep state.

Britain made the right choice in the long term. It wont be easy, but a renewed anglosphere alliance is possible.

Scottish independence when?

Is this not extremely misogynystic?

Australia, Canada, the US, New Zealand, Africa, China, Japan, India. All friends of ours.
>Implying the Tories will win
Even if they do of course they're going to cut immigration, more than half the country voted to leave the single market despite the economic uncertainty for the sole reason of cutting immigration essentially.

Didnt she flirt with Erdogan lately?

>implying USA will be tough on UK
UK is going to jerk off our meaty capitalist cock until we unload some wealth onto them. Then we'll pat them on the head and praise our "special relationship"

Cheers?

Well it's sure as shit isn't gonna be a Farageless UKIP victory or Corbyn's Labour is it?

They'll cut it by some symbolic amount sure, but immigration is very much a part of neoliberal economics.

Haha the EU's negotiating position is weak as fuck m8. The Euro's nearly collapsing with Greek bankrupt and all your Rapefugees. The EU sells shit loads more to us than we sell to them so if trade gets fucked guess who comes off worse. Highest GDP growth of the G7 Nations this year and expected to continue going forward. Get keked you fucking Russian rapebaby.

As long as the rapefugees stay in frogland and the EU dies I can stomach a few pakis and niggers coming over within reason

Thats what EU gets for trying to play world power. Merkel is a fool thinking she could stand up to the USA and that the anglos would turn on us siding with her.

Now Europe is ruined forever with refugees and with that nobody wants to visit anymore. EU is suppose to be the worlds tourist hotspot where people go to experience ancient cultures,people and scenery.

good

Oh no! Think of the plumbing!

>a few
It'll be pretty much the same level and I doubt the demographics will change much.

>haha women are weak
Why are leftists so misogynistic

>We are leaving actually

Doubtful.

>liberals
>leftists
Choose one.

>flag
>pro eu
Always

Women can't do anything, I agree with this

Do you even English, burger?

Don't be so pessimistic mate, they might not want to fuck with us seeing as we just fucked their shit up big time, the last thing they want is a UKIP Labour coalition in parliament next election

We speak American here in America.

>Beits

You're throwing stones in a glass house

Don't be too naive, 90% of the shit that comes out of May's mouth is bullshit.

You're bull shit muslim pajeet subhuman gentile, she's a Jew friendly good goy woman.

I don't listen to her speeches, she's a fucking weakling bitch and should never have been given office without a vote.
I'm just hoping that the government will be too worried about another brexit style shock next elections if they fuck with immigration again.
It's not naivety is optimism that the gov will have learned something and be pragmatic about things instead of being dumb cunts

Shut the fuck up dirty pole.

>Beits

>the economist
More like the globalist

I am not pro EU simply stating facts. The money will not go to the NHS.

AHAHAHA delusional brit, pakis have been raping your toothless girls for decades

Aaaaaaaand saved to my britcuck folder.

Thanks!

How was that pro-eu? It was just autism of not getting a joke.

Yes the kikes covered up this fucking disgusting shit and actively helped them continue it.
>Doesn't change the fact that the EU is flooding Europe with millions of sub-human monkeys that wish death upon you and for your women to be their sex-slaves. Enjoy your (((Financial))) Union that also involves shitskins being forced on you and no borders and it's own flag and army for some reason!

Brits in general have a way more positive view of non-EU immigration than both Germany and France.

So I would have a higher hope for you guys to ban brown people IN the EU
As ironic as that is.

Your brexit is going to kick out all the Poles and nobody is suggesting to lower immigration
So who do you think is going to immigrate to the UK post-Brexit? Canadians? Australians? Americans?
Its mostly going to be Indians. Pakis and the Chinese.

I'll take the odd few pakis we get to the rapefugee hordes any day of the week, plus we get to make our own laws and actually choose how many fucking sand-apes and niggers we let in instead of Schultz telling us how many we take, which laws are okay and how much we should fucking pay this failed superstate for the privilege. Vote AfD your country is paying globalist kikes to genocide your own race you cucks.

They'll reword their worker/human rights after leaving EU, so british businessman can now afford to not employ locals and import third worlders - and you helped them.

I'm curious: how many economic migrants from the Syrian crisis do you think Britain took in?

>I'll take the odd few pakis we get to the rapefugee hordes any day of the week
Do you honestly think the crime is a bigger problem than the birthrates?
All the future germans are going to be turks and syrians and all the future Brits are going to be Indian and pakistani.

500 kids so far apparently.

Nicola Sturgeon probably has about 40 in her vagina alone.

We're 90% white mate this isn't the united states of niggers and spics, we don't import pakis by the millions here and immigration is going to the main point for every bielection from now on.
>over here we're actually breaking the progressive propaganda bullshit because we're an island with islander mindset.

Hahaha
Here's a reference figure. It's from shill media but they didn't distort the numbers, I checked with gov stats.

UK largely avoided taking in that many 'refugees' because instead they paid with money to the EU for them to relocate on the mainland. Many seem to forget this in favor of short term snap politics.

>We're 90% white mate this isn't the united states of niggers and spics
But we are?

What the fuck are you even saying
Do Americans even proofread what they type?

>zimbabwe
>england becomes PC and decides blacks should govern themselves and completely fucks over rhodesia and allows commie backed Mugabe to take over.
>zimbabweans leave their black run utopia for god knows what reason and now infest the UK

Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet without any sings of body language. Just assuming that everybody is sufficently intelligent is a mistake because most people are stupid fucks.

h-hot!

For fucks sake, they don't even report this shit any more.
Absolute wankers, at least no more are coming over.
I prefer 25k instead of 1.5 million though.

Every colony we gave independence except for the US was doing better under our rule, now they come running back to be english again I hate subhumans so fucking much.

>At least no more are coming over
The numbers received from the migrant crisis is a fraction of what is regularly accepted year to year. The UK accepts asylum and refugees at its own accord, the pakistanis and third worlders won't stop making applications suddenly.

You're well on your way mate sorry, free movement of peoples + wealthiest country in the EU = flocks of immigrants. you're going to be the storm drain for the middle east for the next war too, enjoy the iranians coming in.

Didnt May make fun of Trumps hand size on a private event ?

Lets hope there is no video footage. Trump will react badly to this.

Except more people speak english.
So you are still more desirable.
And you just explained how you have no problem with non-EU immigration.

>EU isn't a limp wristed faggot
Shit inaccurate cartoon

It doesn't matter, we choose how many come over and you can bet your arse it wont be a fucking million, I mean seriously the fact that you're trying to make it seem like it's so bad when we're doing everything in our power to stem this shit is retarded anyway. You can't close all the borders in one day in this fucked up society.

Serious question. Why are you Poles so butthurt about Brexit? More so than any other nation, you seem to be obsessed with this idea that we're going to collapse once we finally leave the EU. It's ALWAYS a Polish user that starts threads like this. Why?

>Brits are being led by an unelected, lying bureaucrat with no plan or vision beyond keeping her job

Oh, I am lauffin'

Would rather take yank loads than muslim loads desu.

I'm having deja vu because you've said almost exactly the same thing a while ago under the same tripcode. You don't decide, you don't have that power. Your politicians and ruling elite will decide for you, and they'll take as many as they need to keep their factories and businesses running at maximum profit.

Are we really?

It is nice to see a country getting shit also we want to push you to deport Poles from the uk

This picture implies the UK has nothing to offer and that couldn't be further from the truth.

Doesn't even make sense. Other than America every other country we'd want to trade with would need us more than we need them

Really. You really think syrian refugees are ever leaving Germany once they arrive? You're richer than us and syrians are EU citizens once they cross the Bosporus. You've got 1.5 million, we have 25k.

Well we are trying to spread them out over Europe.
Unless you are going to throw them into the water there is no neighbor you can dump yours

I make no difference between syrians and pakis and turks.
You are no less fucked than we are on the current course.

No it implies that the UK has less to offer than the large trade blocs and countries of the world. It's a matter of size.

I find it pretty accurate

not trying to be edgy or anything, but what exactly does the UK have to offer? you're not the biggest economy, your market isn't THAT big, you're hardly the premier trade hub you used to be, etc.

pls respond

such is the white mans burden, to see filthy niggers given independance before they were ready. they needed at least 3 more generations of enlightenment and purging of undesirable elements.

>they're all represented as swarthy Mexicans and Arabs

Really makes you think...

I just wrote this tripcode about 5 hours ago so no we haven't spoken before. Oh yeah our ruling elite are worse than the fucking thorough-bred globalist kike that thinks Germany exists to secure Israel.
I guess we should have a fucking coup then? We'll see how everyone's doing in 4 years eh cunt, guaranteed you boys will be up to your eyeballs with mudslime rapists, maybe we will be too, but at least we have a chance now.

nice proxy faggot

worldstopexports.com/united-kingdoms-top-exports/

we export cake, which is pretty based desu

rofl, britian has much more negotiating power than any of the other EU countries.

also why are they implying that a female leader is weak?

They won't go anywhere else dumbarse.
I've seen the interviews, it's Germany or bust they don't want to go to the shitholes in eastern europe.
They're your now bud, forever.
>You're no less fucked than us
I don't think so hans, unless you get AfD which I pray you do, Schulz is going to ruin you more than Merkel ever dreamed of.

I think it will be a mutually beneficial deal. Imagine if more and more countries go right wing and start to exlude leftist cuck countries. Start making their own exclusive trade deals. Would b pretty awesome

Citation?

I honestly think it wouldn't have made a difference, they aren't capable of western civilization.

Legonigger pls. We have objectively more to offer than Norway and Switzerland, neither of whom are members of "large trade blocs".

>rofl, britian has much more negotiating power than any of the other EU countries

wrong, burger

Comment does not match reality.