We are being raided by schulz shills

German CTR is real, anons, pol is being raided, check this and spread it reddit.com/r/the_schulz/comments/5sheji/lets_tell_pol_who_our_guy_is_hint_its_gottkanzler/

They already ruined my poll to understand pol's opinions, but they actively mention raiding AfD general with their stolen memes.

Will pol ever recover or retaliate?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12241754/
sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U
imgur
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tataral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will pol ever recover or retaliate?

KYS shill

OY VEY SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!

they're brigading this poll strawpoll.me/12241754/ and AfD generals

We're everywhere amigo.

CTR was more high energy and original desu, schulztr has been brigading a poll for 21h and didn't even manage to win it, 17000 people and a few posts every hour, no real grassroots support

high quality memes, kek

fixed

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left fascism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

In addition, the Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)

pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Normie friendly memes and Schulz getting BTFO, make sure to spread on Facebook, Twitter
imgur com/a/H23BZ

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
Schulz getting btfo hard on talk show by Richard Sulik
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

Germany is well and truly fucked

Yeah obviously
but the way germanys elections works isnt it guaranteed to be this guy or merkel?
They are fucked either way

Didnt farrage regularly take a giant shit on this guy?

Um... They might want to focus on German language shilling instead...

We should try to get them to shill Sup Forums more.
Make them waste time and resource on an American website that will never come to agree with them.

MEGA
MEGA
MEGA
MEGA
My post is spam forever
youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

yes, he's a major faggot who constantly got owned.

Only one owned harder was the guy from a non-country

Nigger

>YEAH YEAH GOTTKANZLER
Fuck your goatcancer.

No... He's totally great guys... Don't listen to any of this... Vote Schulz! MEGA!

If these fuckers don't stop I'm voting CDU

>our great advantage is we will outlast Sup Forums
HAHAHAHA
Yeah I still see libfag shills posting Madame President threads every day...

>Don't be too obnoxious though, nationalists are very sensitive to any criticism or different beliefs and eager to report.
re_the_faggot rule1: only positive Schulz propaganda permitted
re_the_faggot rule2: re_the_faggot: every opinion against Schulz will be permabanned

top kikes

Don't give them too much attention, they are not even on the level of CTR just obnoxious because their retarded edited memes are cringe and unfunny. Just report the macro spammer. These faggots hate arguing politics, because they can't defend their parties actual stance on raping Germany and all their lies about the AfD are quickly debunked outside their echochambers and thats the only arguments they have besides screeching "Nazis".

no one cares germany is going to elect a cuck either way that country is fucked.

shulz shillz sind der nieuwe ctr

alcahol kanselier btfu

It's the german commies (damn irony) shitting themselves over Trump, Brexit and Le Pen. We all knew from months back they assembled task forces to combat the memes on german soil and this kike is the result. Notice how all their shit is basically copies of ours or CTRs. This is why they will fail, they still don't know what keeps us winning. And they never will.

Your day is coming vermin, USA and UK was just the start!

Guys. Use their own memes to spread our message.

Schulz is a fucking loser. Don't believe the polls and his currenty hype lead. He never worked in his life. He is an alcaholic. He has almost no experience with German politics, sucked EU dicks his whole career. He has no message, just the regular bullshit SPD talks about every election.

Just use their own memes and point out the shit mentioned above. There is no momentum on their effort to meme Schulz into office. In a few weeks their message won't be heard outside their left filter bubble.

I feel like this is just really autistic German """ironic""" """humor"""

>jewsarebased
subtle but effective

I would not point out that it was Soros who deleted this shit.

Just point out it was edited and ask why it was edited. Blame Schulz and his party instead of Soros. We do not have enough time to redpill normies on Soros and so on, so blaming Schulz and his team makes more sense.

Our focus should be the election right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong Germans, but is AfD the party that will fuck shit up to no end or will get the sand niggers out of the land of my forefathers?

Both.

Sup Forums is mostly american so I can see this working.
They would like their trump victory even more if Europe got worse.

Thats the angle you need to take with Sup Forums
Not shitty memes

Tell the americans they get to laugh at germans and they will all shill for Schulz

Why are Germans so pathetic?

They had the choice to be the good guys and fight globalism but they're all complete cucks.

>They had the choice to be the good guys and fight globalism
I don't remember you on our side faggot.
I remember you trying to stay out of it and saying we should do all the work.

I'm sure Sup Forums would have a bigger laugh if all the established parties embarrass themselves and AfD becomes a major opposition. A major shift to the right in Germany and soon Europe.

Go suck Schulzs dick in your gender studies class.

>I'm sure Sup Forums would have a bigger laugh if all the established parties embarrass themselves and AfD becomes a major opposition. A major shift to the right in Germany and soon Europe.
Then you haven't been on Sup Forums for long
Germans on Sup Forums would prefer that but the rest like it too much to call germans cucks as to actually want germany to change.

Fucking hell m8
That section was removed by a now closed account, re-added and then removed again by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tataral
pic related

>Germans on Sup Forums would prefer that but the rest like it too much to call germans cucks as to actually want germany to change.

Bullshit. I make fun of Sweden, the US, Canada...but at the end I love to see Clinton, Trudeau and Swedens cucks lose.
I guess you are new here. Making fun of something does not mean we support degenerate and leftist bullshit.

what are they hiding and why? is it really poorly sourced?