So Im currently in an argument on facebook with someone who is trying to say that Milo's comment in pic related is...

So Im currently in an argument on facebook with someone who is trying to say that Milo's comment in pic related is anti-semitic. All he said was that Jews tend to control banks and the media. I fail to see how that is anti-semitic.

Anybody have that infographic which shows the list of jews who own media companies and fortune 500 companies? The dude is asking me to prove that jews have unequal representation in positions of power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wthf5vjs7o
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0&t=276s
youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump. I just need some proof to bring back to the thread. If anybody has something related it would help.

argue for yourself you spineless, brainless parasite fucking idiot of a loser

you're the majority that frequents this board, mindless retards trying to be contrarian meanwhile you literally cannot argue for yourself and are requesting a picture to do it for you

kill yourself

You asshole! I bet you deny the six billion as well!

>facebook

Remember: Antisemitism and Holocaust denial have no place in civilized Sup Forums discussion.

Build an argument yourself and stop defending Milo, he's as bad as the far left

He is right.
This guy refers to jews as a group with a unified purpise.

Fuck off fagot Im just trying to get info that Ive seen posted to this site a million times before. The guy is calling Milo a Nazi specifically because of that comment and I don't see how that makes him a Nazi if his statement is true. I already know that the vast majority of media companies have people with jewish descent in top positions of authority. I could go collect all that data myself no problem but Im looking for a specific picture that has a lot of the names already on it.

Im not necessarily defending the dude. He's an idiot. Im just tired of liberals calling everyone who disagrees with them a Nazi. Dudes not a Nazi. He'd be skinned alive by real Nazis.

That's not how it works.

The person who claims that it is anti-Semitic has to evidence that it is, you do not have to evidence that it is not.

I already explained this to the guy but you know that SJW tards don't listen to logic.

Come on guys I'm trying to slip a minor red pill to this dude.

Anti-Semitism = power + privilege.

As Milo is a four by two, he cannot be anti-Semitic, as he lacks white privilege.

SJW BTFO.

no, jews believe they run stuff, but in fact they are puppets of G-d.

Fuck off shill, he's just looking for sources to backup his argument.... that's how real discourse happens, you're basically advocating him saying "you'll just have to trust my word on it"

Fuck off leftard

Tell him that there are no Protestants on the Supreme court and 3 Jews, and Obama's pick Garland would have made the SCOTUS half-Jewish (they're

>implying antisemitism is bad

You seem mad

>jews are powerful leaders of industry
>this is somehow bad

Libtards will take offense at anything

Sorry I thought you were OP.
Read this.

How about Biden's words?

Um, sweetie? When you cherry-pick facts that support your racist worldview, you don't get to defend your intention by saying that you're just "stating the facts."

>Not wanting to help a brother to destroy the left.

Cuckshill detected

its not racist if its true

Found the info myself guys. Took me like 5 mins to find on google when I figured out what to search. Thanks anyways tho fgts. Ill post the info here in case anyone else wants it.

Jews are vastly underrepresented in professional sports. #equitynow

I have a feeling that some of this info is a little out dated. Maybe 2010. If someone has other info that contradicts this I'd appreciate if you posted it up.

Well it destroys their "white priviledge" meme

Why does the green and the blue look so similar on this? Makes it impossible to read

Where did the "Jews are non-whites" meme come from?

Exactly. I fail to see how stating that Jews are over represented in positions of authority could be construed as a derogatory, anti-semitic comment.

The mafia is Sicilian. Am I an anti-Italian for saying so?

You are a fucking retard

I don't know bruh I didn't make the chart.

> implying jew is a race.
Jesus christ,
What's up with the shit-posters in this thread.

Why would they be white? Do they themselves claim whiteness

Well... this accomplished approximately nothing. His response makes no sense. God damn it.

Should have just linked Biden man

ha Ill have to post that. Thanks user.

>So Im currently in an argument on facebook

laughingelfman.jpeg

That response is an utter non sequitor.

He's trying to argue that "freedom of speech" only applies in the constitutional sense. While it's true that the constitution protects "freedom of speech," all that means is the constitution doesn't apply to private situations of censorship. But "freedom of speech" is still a liberal value that can apply to any situation that can involve censorship. For example, a university can protect freedom of speech because it sees it as inherently valuable, not because it has a constitutional obligation to do so.

Ask him whether he believes in the principle of freedom of speech outside of government contexts. If he says no, ask him why not?

Jews not being white.

We've entered into an era where "reality" equals "hate".
I remember when I was a kid you could debate so many things, elders did it all the time, not anymore. You just can't because people can't go beyond two sentences without finger pointing and accusing of (())phobia or (())ism and once they do that they stay on that place until the conversation is over. They can't think, they're subhuman. This is not a meme, they are ((literally)) sub-human.

Most wealthy jews live in the states. Always thought it was some kind of anti Semitic statement.

I was in Israel drinking in a pub. Been there for a week already. Most people look poor. Ask the bar tender how people pay for expensive beers in the bars. He tells me most hews in Israel don't have enough sheckles to go for a beer at a bar and what little money they have is from rich jews in the USA.

even your hero Milo Yiannopoulos doesn't believe that

Hes basically telling you to stfu

Milo is an anti-semite who worships at the feet of other men.

Milo written many articles. Pick another and say you rather discuss that since you love "diversity".

OY VEY ANTISEMITE ITS 6 GORILLION YOU'RE TRYING TO DENY THE REAL NUMBER OF THE ISRAELI PEOPLE'S SUFFERING DURING THE HOLOCAUST

Wasted digits. You've seen it posted here a million times and never thought to save it.

You're a faggot who worships at the feet of other men.

Never come back here. I'm serious.

I think you might be colorblind musleaf.

milo is jewish

In my hometown, Turks are disproportionaly represented in positions of kebab making, Vietnamese are overrepresented in positions of running shops selling cheap chinese shit. Some ethnic group just have different behavioral and economic patterns which lead to discrepancies such as these or jews being all over financial sector.

that was a really good bess-post

>(((unknown)))

they're just stupid goy

>59% white
It's outdated aight
you are probably at like 53% by now

Oh sweetie dearipuff. We have redpill threads on this every so often. Saw two decent ones last two days. But we have gone dull, tired, fatigued.

Sup Forums is too cool to take this opportunity of massive normie influx and redpill them. They´d rather cry that normies should leave. Just wait for a jew thread and SAVE some fucking shots, don´t be a lazy cunt. And when you are done, leave

I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

This
s
a
g
e

I'M A JEW

You can begin by saying he's a jew himself... it's even evident in the statement "well, we do".

They are actually. They consider themselves the chosen people and thus mixing and assimilating is highly discouraged.

bessposting is cancer. It is absolutely nigger tier.

he has stopped replying
kek
Agreed. Ill start saving things of interest so I can properly use them. The goal here should be to red pill normies not send them away. I came here as a moderate leaning left and now I am leaning significantly further right. It is hard to deny the facts when someone who can actually debate properly shows them to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wthf5vjs7o

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0&t=276s

youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4&t=16s

>Jennifer Epstein

Top kek

>is a jew tho

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Might want to steer away from using red, meaning bad, and green, meaning good, if you're making this argument with normies.

Dude, your picture not even covers the 10th of the french jewish NWO politicians

>spineless, brainless parasite fucking idiot of a loser
>40 million dollars

Incidentally, I love immigrants and jews. The holocaust was real and 6 000 000 jews died, the others don´t matter. Praise Israel and Oded Yinon will go great I hope. And so forth.

Simply saying the term "The Jews" tends to trigger leftists. It doesn't matter if it's a positive or negative statement that follows; liberals don't care about that. Just the term itself is offensive to them.

Example: Once, my family was in town here in Colorado and they wanted to go to lunch. All of my family are libtards (except for me and one brother) My mother asked about a deli down the street and I told her it was a jewish deli, and she looked at me like I had just said "nigger" or "faggot" and told me that the term "jewish deli" was offensive.

It's literally a deli run by jews and that specializes in jewish comfort food. I don't see how that's racist, but whatever.

>A Jew stating an observable fact is Anti-Semetic
God I love the Left.

>sweetie
kill yourself

"Pointing out those facts would leave people to draw negative conclusions from them, therefore the ethical thing to do is to not draw attention to said facts and call anyone out who does."

Or something like that.

Anti-Semitic used to mean someone who hates Jews, for no other reason than that they're culturally and religiously different.

Anti-Semitic currently means someone that Jews have decided to silence.

The real problem that the Jews fail to mention is that they run all that to benefit only them.

fuck milo and his jewish trolling

also, my Gf and (both conservative) live with a liberal, ultra feminist roommate (she literally cried when Hillary lost lol).

My GF once said "The jews make the best bagels" in front of our roommate, and she was so triggered she didn't talk to us for about 3 weeks.

/End of blog

>Never come back here. I'm serious.
>I'm serious.

You're seriously a faggot.

I loved your blog. It shows how fucking far they go with the brainwashing of the normies. Member that great quote? "But call him a Jew and watch as he recoils in horror, as if you´ve struck him" or something like that.

The globalists unironically don´t believe this though. They are idealists LITERALLY thinking that we are goyim that need them as our rulers. They think us existing as a mixed race blob with no borders, nationalism or "dangerous" culture or beliefs would be best for us. Just dolice cows for them to utilize while they steer earth as they are destined to.

At least that is one theory.

That shit annoys me to no end. They try so hard to find offense in everything. It's like every single thing that the right says or does is an affront to their very existence.

My family and my current roommate are the exact same way. After the election my family didn't talk to me for about a week and my roommate started throwing shit around the house. If I didn't care about these people I would have laughed. Just makes me sad really.

>namefag
>So Im currently in an argument on facebook

Nah, fuck off

The term should be Judehasser now. Sounds much cooler and is more factually correct. Well I guess parts of Sup Forums hates all semitic peoples, but still.

The sad thing is bro, you're absolutely right. Everyone else that has replied to you is just the mindless retards you pointed out and they're fucking butthurt that for but a brief sentence or two they have been exposed.

>greek style
youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

Seriously?

WHY WONT Sup Forums BE MY PERSONAL ARMY? WE R LEEJUN U GUISE

You should had taken her there and told the owners so they could laugh in her face, but chances are she'd make you apologize instead.
Get her Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Der Judehasser does have a ring to it.

SHOAH
>IT
DOWN'S

is there a citation on that graph?

reality is anti-semintic

Super seriously.