Do your normie friends know you're redpilled?

Do your normie friends know you're redpilled?

i dont have any friends

Yes, they have similar view points to me too. Even my paki (well sikh) friend from Uni agrees with me on a lot of points.

/thread

On some things yes.

For instance, I've had a few too many sometimes and gone on rants about how illegals are fucking everything. I'm in a pretty lib state and I'm in college so of course this never goes over well.

I used to believe in keeping a race pure, but ever since coming to college I've fucked so many girls of so many different races I'd be a major hypocrite if I still pretended to believe in that shit.

I have 5 friends total and none of them are normies. Feels fuckin good. I don't fuck with normies and never have. I have trolled normies irl though in the past.

If you know the french, you know le pen wont pass.

fpbp

I don't have a lot of friends but they all know I am redpilled. That being said, I avoid bringing up the topic with most normies. Too much work and not really worth the hassle.

Yeah they handle it pretty well and often ask me for the inside scoop if there is a happening. One of my buddies grew up liberal but he's pretty much checked out of politics altogether but he likes to hear my conspiracy theories whenever we drink so it's cool.

And my gf is super red pilled and has a harder time hiding her power level than I do.

Very close friends and family are MAGA like me.

Co-workers are in the dark because I don't talk politics to liberal plebs

It's slowly creeping out onto my Facebook as I watch more videos of these shills getting gassed at riots. Can't help but share the irony of the Fascist actions of AntiFa.

I wouldn't call my close friends "normies", but they don't browse Sup Forums.

One agrees with me on most points, supported brexit and prefers Trump (despite how almost everybody else we know hates Trump where we live)
One stays away from politics.
The other is a total cuck that supports Bernie and wanted to remain, ignores all my points. They play vidya though so it's ok.

>having normie friends

Le Pen is definetely Russian puppet. Would never vote this bitch. Want to be under Putins boot. Vote this cunt frenchcucks

Yes. But never bother taking politics with them because they're fucking children when it comes to anything political. They haven't a clue how the world really works. I get great keks out of their shit tier arguments. Have a friend who's redpilled too and we make subtle jokes the normal fags won't get.

Yes I'm the token wacky libertarian/conservative/asshole

Most of my friends are redpilled normies and I can be openly redpilled with them. With the normie normie friends I hide my power level.

I don't have any friends besides my girlfriend, and she's as redpilled as me.

>having friends
>The current year

Literally why

Based

My best friend knows I browse Sup Forums but thinks I do it ironically

Only when I'm drunk

All my friends are anonymous. Most of them are dicks anyway.

like everyone else here i dont have friends. but my coworkers know. and bitch and roll their eyes about it.

Hopefully she wins and she and Trump let Russia invade your piece of shit country again.

Was the only one in my family to vote out in brexit. They all said "You will be sorry in the morning."

Fucking normies.

Yes. I red pilled two of them. The rest is either politically apathetic or are unsalvageable in spite of being good fun in regular life.
It so happened that one of my close friends was in fact ultra red pilled (he knew about this place but didn't go) and we had several times in the past cucked up to each other in a Man who was Thursday type of situation.

What normie friends?

fpbp

The question is a logical fallacy. If they knew I was redpilled and continued to be my friend, then by Sup Forums's abitrary definition, they would cease to be "normies".

This.
Most people i come into contact with don't often spout their political views. Sometimes discussions come up about divorce, abortion, euthanasia etc, but i hide my power level pretty well, playing devils advocate.
Unless alcohol comes into the scenario. Then i feel it's my sworn duty.
>Let me tell you about the jews

nice story fellow basement dweller

>implying my friends aren't all conservatives like me
We even redpilled our muslim paki friend

My wife and friends think I just talk about Hitler being an ok guy, ethnic purity and the day of the rope for shock value. Work doesn't seem to mind it as I am slowly redpilling the ward I work on. One qt friend says she loves how I am open minded and don't blindly accept things, I think she is secretly picture related.

>Sup Forums
>friends
Top kek

>having normie friends

My friends are all tumblrinas

i have one redpilled friend who all of the tumblrinas say i should date but the friend refuses to go on Sup Forums so they're totally out of the question for ever dating.

>the friend thought it was disturbing that i was listening to erika on my phone and they're still the most redpilled one

I pretend to be a Liberal and play "devil's advocate" whenever I'm expressing my real beliefs. It can get pretty heated.

Yes and they still want to hang out with me which is why i like them.

No because if they did I'd lose my very much needed job [spoiler] at least until the Emperor purges the H1B pajeet scum from this land [/spoiler]

All of my friends voted for Trump and I drop redpills often, however two of them think I am a neonazi.
The other friend watches Alex Jones and always ask me about some entry level redpill, but he hasn't fully completed his transformation.

>I used to believe in keeping a race pure, but ever since coming to college I've fucked so many girls of so many different races I'd be a major hypocrite if I still pretended to believe in that shit.

As long they don't get pregnant you're fine.

You gotta show them guys like milo and alex to ease them into red pills, they're a very effective gateway drug

I try to drop subtle redpills, such as the fact that modern SJW culture is really just a push for restriction on speech (as people have been saying for 20+ years)

most are either too indoctrinated to care or are vaguely interested for a minute then are back to their smartphones®

Sup Forums is the closest thing I have to a friend

no friends master race
>independance
>self-reliance
>always alone with your thoughts
friends are a crutch for the mentally weak.

They think im crazy

>being retarded is being redpilled

Same here fampai, you get used to it. Society is full of degeneracy anyway.

Milo is a good idea, but I think that Paul Joseph Watson would seem more reasonable then Alex to a normie.

>having normie friends

Hell no. I relie on them to bring me their friends, wives friends, and girlfriends friends so I can fuck them then be like, "it didn't work out".

>user I can't believe you are single! You must meet my friend

Creampie and fly.

I keep redpill and normie friends separate from each other. Works better that way.

It's better if they get pregnant. A white man may knock up some non-white girl and still marry a white woman and get white children. Meanwhile the non-white woman will now have half-white children. Effectively bleaching minorities while keeping up the white race.

All my friends are either pretty familiar with Sup Forums or browse it, so I've got pretty redpilled friends I guess.

And so I stand.

Yes but they're fine with it and still love me simply because I'm not white.

Yes.

And a good portion of them are semi-redpilled.

My absolute closet friend and I took control of the College Republicans on campus and have been slowly making it more and more redpilled as opposed to generic cuckservative. It's great.

y-you too

On the edge of the crater

I used to think i had redpilled friends until the presidential election where everyone outed themselves as libertarian beta cucks who have no problem with importing the third world and not having jobs.

Yes, and /pol has made me the life of the parties. Hang out with a bunch of white collar professionals.

Things I say that make them piss themselves laughing

>blown out roastie
They love this.

>degenerate
Most of our arguments stem around me defending morality in the face of their blue pills

>war on men
This always scares them, because so many topics are easily believed, like divorce law, Title 9 stuff, etc

>Islam
Another buddy from highschool has been fighting terrorists for years (went spec ops). I drop his name and his redpills, and no one argues, because he's a buddy, and they know I'm not bullshitting

>Dems vs Repubs
This is my favorite, as they consider them selves reasonable democrats. I casually laugh and tell them that the Dems left them behind years ago, and they, a bunch of rich, mostly white, trust funders are about to witness the strength of street knowledge (or at least their kids will).

Not anymore

>huurrr trampgh did more in a a week than obama in ten years durrrr
>muh media
>muh mustlimz
>support Israel hurrr durr

>redpilled

Everybody knows. I redpill people all the time. Lost about 600 facebook friends doing that, still got a 1000 though that stick with me. I recommend it, easy way to get rid of libcuck "friends"

They have no clue. I'm more of a quiet and reserved person irl. That's probably why most of my friends are bluepilled. Oh well.

Yes. Most of them are more redpilled than I am.

My hippie ass friend un-ironically brought up white genocide last week. I tested the waters, I was pretty sure he was just fucking with me so he could run and publically shame me as some sort of alt-rightist. I did the run down on cultural marxism and he upped the ante by talking about helter skelter and shit. I still don't know if he was serious, he's pretty normie, but he did vote Trump...I'm still confused.

Kind of, I did not mention 4ch, but I gave him pol, Pepe, and kek as search terms.

Sadly he's not gonna buy in too hard on any race shit, but who knows,,, he actually said that he's warming up to Donald. Also know I've been shilling him since early last year.

>Faceberg
>gorillions of " friends "

meet the new cancer Sup Forums

I don't understand how people even have "friends". What is there even to talk about? To the average normalfag, the things I talk about are either too esoteric or too morbid/politically incorrect.

Everyone calls me fucking "Gramps" because of my views.

Yes. I've always said offensive things and drawn swastikas everywhere but since around 2014 I started seriously having right wing and conservative views, and eventually thought about race and the JQ.

I rarely talk about politics with them and they know not to talk about it with me, because it could get cringe

My parents and grandparents know i'm a holocaust denier and support fascism.

Friends and gf thinks I'm a nazi

>Fiancée
>Friends
>Father
They all know. Last one was tough because my whole family is left. Felt like telling him I was gay.
Rst of my family doesn't know, not ready yet. No co workers either although I told my black Co worker I am a Trumpfag, don't ask me why.
>tfw you understand how life could be tough for fags few decades ago

>tfw end up indoctrinating my friends with Sup Forums memes