RABBIS PROTEST AT TRUMP TOWER

>Dozens of rabbis and rabbinical students have been arrested following a protest against the US travel ban outside Trump Tower in Manhattan.
>A crowd of around 200 people blocked the street outside the hotel to protest against President Donald Trump’s executive order temporarily banning refugees and cancelling visas from seven Muslim-majority countries.
>The crowd waved placards saying “welcome refugees” while hitting drums and tambourines at around 7pm on Monday evening in the latest demonstration outside Mr Trump’s former home.
>Nineteen rabbis and rabbinical students affiliated with the liberal Jewish group, T’ruah, were arrested after deliberately blocking traffic to pray following a march through the city's Upper West Side.
>Rabbi Jill Jacobs told the New York Times the protest was designed to show many Jewish people opposed the ban.
>She said: “We remember our history, and we remember that the borders of this country closed to us in 1924 with very catastrophic consequences during the Holocaust.
>“We know that some of the language that’s being used now to stop Muslims from coming in is the same language that was used to stop Jewish refugees from coming.”
>The ban, which has since been suspended, prevented any citizen from Iran, Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen from entering the US for 90 days even if they had a valid visa or green card.
>It was blocked by a federal judge last week and the ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco refused to reinstate it – instead ordering both sides to submit more arguments over the coming days.
>Mr Trump, who argues the ban is not unconstitutional because as President he has the power to decide matters of national security, condemned the “so-called” judge who ordered the stay saying he had “essentially taken law enforcement away from our country”.
>He said the decision was “ridiculous” and would be “overturned”.
WHAT A SHOAH! IT'S LIKE THE HOLOCAUST ALL OVAH AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
ca.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-muslim-ban-dozens-091930782.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey Rabbi...

JUDEN RAUS

They can operate openly and freely at this point, they don't hide it anymore. Time to fire up those ovens.

>White people need to stop oppressing people
>BTW I'm Jewish not white, we've been disenfranchised forever
Fuck I hate Judaism. Like a festering boil you can't drain, so if just infects every organ in the body until it dies and withers away.

JEW DECLARES HOLY WAR ON TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

I hope they enjoy prison food and penis

forgot to add sauce: ca.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-muslim-ban-dozens-091930782.html
Don't know how to turn things into archive links but the text is all in the OP anyways.

Good, fuck them.
>remember our history
What a buntch of shit, not the same situation.
What antifa is doing is more realistic to what happend back then.
Fucking gas them.

>Antifa is the RedFront
>Anyone else is the NSDAP

>antifa shuts down people from voicing their opinions and commits property damage
I guess you have a point there, Schlomo.
>that video
I'd be worried, but if the internationalist jews were able to stop trump they probably would have done it already.
Media covers up the connections so they don't need to worry about being caught.

SHUT IT DOWN. SHIT CHAIM THEIR UNTO US. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THE ULTRA-ORTHODOX ARE BASED AND PRO TRUMP

From what I've read, don't seculars hate the Orthodox guys even in Israel?

Stupid fucking heebs protesting against the most pro-israel prez in yonks. Y'know, I'm starting to think there's something to this whole zionist kike vs globalist kike thing...

>any one else is the nsdap
>hey look he has a maga hat, lets beat the shit out of him
>hey a buntch if trump supporters meet at some place to listen to some faggot speach, lets tourch the place
Sounds femiliar libfag?

RIGHT ON THE SPOT

It's pretty true.
Mainly because the ultra orthodox have each 10+ children, live on gibs and isolate themselves from the secular world, sometimes even into extreme lengths(some ultra orthdox are radical anti zionists who befriend Paleshitnians)

>200 rabbis protest at trump tower
>suddenly swastikas appear everywhere.

You know none of those Jews would be allowed to travel to any of the countries on the ban list
Didn't see them protesting that

Many such cases! Sad!

Yeah me too. Although I'm not sure where the globalists end and the okay Zionist ones begin.
Why do they get gibs at all? Aren't te orthodox ones the ones that do the settlements?
Oy Gevalt!

"Almost all of the 19 rabbis – 11 women and eight men"
Yea, not actual Rabbis, just another case of reform jews being delusional

I was surprised when I read it, Reform Jews have female rabbis?

oy vey, who could have done such a horrible racist thing...

Topus Kekus

They call themselves that but they don't even understand Hebrew let alone Aramaic, they're about as qualified as an average black israelite in Harlem.

How many refugees has Izreal taken in? I can't find any solid numbers

19 RABBIS ARRESTED
>19 RABBIS ARRESTED
19 RABBIS ARRESTED
>19 RABBIS ARRESTED