youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop saying 'we' as if we're a collective. You can't think for yourself, so you have others think for you.

Personally I think he's a faggot, since in the Podesta emails it was revealed that Podesta and the Hillary lackies basically produced an episode of the show. I used to respect him, but he's lost all credibility in my eyes.

He's a weenie

whiney libcuck

saged

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Colbert was great back in the day when he ran his own show and he worked closely with his writers. He was always a caricature of the Republican establishment and made some very valid arguments and complaints against the conservative side of America while also appealing to leftists who found something appealing in his character.

Now? He's just a whiny shithead whose lost sight of what America's become over time and trying to appeal to the people who will give him the most money. He used to be about the message, but now it's all about the money.

>Colbert=Bought kike pawn.
That's it.

he softballed that gamer chick
>youre a gamer gurl?
>yaaaaas slay queen
>whats your favorite vidya?
>uh ...uh....
proceeded to save her bacon on live tv changing subject

He's white male.
Doesn't relevant

I hate all of these late night show hosts that only show the leftist view of things.

This hurts me. As someone who'd like to make a comfortable living doing something video game related it pains me knowing that I'll never be accepted because the industry is run by pussy liberal nu-males and the whales they worship.

is there a link?
sorry, never watch this guy, don't even know what exactly to look for

Peacuck Libtard

He now openly shills for the left and is still butthurt that Hillary lost the election. Nearly every show from him is all about how drumpf is evil and muh refugees.

Good shit in Bush years. Fag tier nowadays.

he's Catholic. he;s a cuck. but I did love him in Harvey Birdman

He tried hard to be liked during the Colbert report.

Went to CBS, saw the paycheck. Thought "ok, I can take my marching orders and plug in what I've accomplished from my last show."

>backfired.jpg

Go watch his pizzagate video. Lost the last respect i had for him after that

>Now...Donald Trump
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO
>*random piano notes*

He's a one earred sell-out cuckold.

He used to be somewhat funny on the Colbert Report. Now all the faggot does is whine and complain about Trump and nothing else because of his Jewish overlords.

It was the Anita Sarkeesian interview.

>based
lol he's a paid cuck shill for the democrats and establishment

Used to be alright , making fun of both sides.
Too bad he sold his soul to (((them))) for all those fine shekels.

The Colbert Report was funy and clever. Now he does the same shit everyone else is doing, writes the same jokes everyone else is writing.
Lazy fuck.

Used to like him cause he was a D&D fag.
Now he's just a faggot.
I'd still play D&D with him tho if he would promise to not be political during the game.

thanks
that part seems to be deleted tho

Based.

You respected his pretend character, he's always been a faggot.

Cuck supreme

I would play D&D with him just to grief him.

he wanted the big network money
he had to play ball and do the full time cuck routine
he chose to fall in line and make his shekels over being remembered as a beloved tv icon

he made his choice, fuck' em

Cuck, and absolute sellout.

Good way of putting it. I used to like his satirical republican/conservative persona on his old show. Sure he was being satirical and poking fun at basically what I believed in but it was funny. Satire. I can laugh at over the top caricatures of my beliefs. Everyone should be able to. People need to learn to take a joke again.

But now he went full shill mode on his nightly show. He dropped the character and now he has to appeal to normies for real. He is fucking annoying now. I dont blame him personally though. Id do the same to make his amount of money. I just don't like watching him now.

I've been conservative forever and I enjoyed the Colbert Report purely because he played the character masterfully and the writing was phenomenal. Yes there were a few episodes that missed the mark but it was never what SNL is today. I can handle political humor that opposes my own interests/views if its good enough and to me that show was.

His new show on the other hand is just garbage. He made the bigger and better career move by he lost me, and I'm assuming a lot of other, conservative fans that enjoyed his work.

Also, make your own opinion you goof.

Whiney cunt. These reddit faggots need to fuck off.

do those hipster glasses transform people into cucks?

Exactly it was only funny when he was a dancing monkey for conservatives, now hes a raging SJW chimp.

I've never understood why Americans are drawn to shitty talk shows like this cuck, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel etc. Pretty degenerate.

He's among the worst people on this planet. An enabled court jester for evil.

desu its really all that available that isnt on you tube or filmed in a bunker with a potato. I wish people like Alex Jones, or Styx had a regular talk show on TV.

Whiney libcuck rented out like a cheap whore

Incredibly creepy and smug

I first encountered this guy on a show called Strangers with Candy

Every time he was on the screen he gave me this incredibly creepy vibe. I could not shake it. I told the girl I was dating at the time that if I learned that he was a child killer it would not surprise me. The only other people who gave me such a creepy, unsettling feeling were actual killers that I had met over the years.

Fast forward over a decade and now he's a left wing celebrity pundit making jokes about that pizza gate shit. I never believed any of that conspiracy nonsense until I saw Colbert mention it on TV. I thought why the fuck would he even care about or even mention this story?

I liked the right winger he used to pretend to be on tv. I don't like this """sincere""" Colbert.

compared to the average american he is based as fuck but still a whiney piece of shit

Whiney libcuck.
Go find the election night video on youtube where when Trump had the vote secured he completely shut up and didn't have anything to say because he had only prepared material to roast trump when Hilldog was "inevitably" meant to win. Hes phony even for someone satirically pretending to be a blustery republican. With Left fags the comedy ends when something doesn't fit their narrow agenda.

>we
start thinking for yourself

The Podestas own this cucked POS.

>Podestas

They're the creeps connected to that pedo pizza gate shit right?

Why am I not surprised?

In regards to we. There is no we. Pol is not a monolith. There is no consensus. Pol is chaos. Which is why kek has blessed us with his power and grace. Chaos isn't what we worship or believe in. It is what we are. It is what we breathe.

You sound like a terrible person to play with

Being creepy was the point you mong

No, definitely not. He was still creepy off camera. He was still creepy on other shows and in interviews.

There's something deeply wrong with this man. I can't put my finger on it.

The only other person who gave me such an unsettling vibe was a creep I met at a party who wound up killing his own grandmother