4 Danish teens arrested after 'setting Afghan boy on fire'

Are you happy fascistas? This is what you cause with your autistic rhetoric... poor kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/376600-denmark-afghan-gasoline-teen/
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/fire-drenge-faengslet-overfalde-16-aarig-med-benzinbombe
dr.dk/nyheder/regionale/oestjylland/fire-drenge-sigtes-forsoeg-paa-manddrab-kastede-braendende-benzin-paa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rt.com/news/376600-denmark-afghan-gasoline-teen/

Are they Danish or are they "Danish"

Not sure, says that it isn't a hate crime so they may be "Danish"

I'm sure the attackers were (((((Danish))))), and the jewish honest truth media will surely post their faces and races.

>in hospital
ofcourse I am not happy, he didnt even die.

>Are you happy fascistas
ye, suck it up cuckboy

well his skin was already brown so at least he won't be scarred for life.

>The victim’s life is not in immediate danger

It could be worse.

let me guess they where Chechens

listen to the jew.

when they burn arabs, they make sure they burn all the way.

They are our Greatest Ally talk shit get hit

ewww, shirt so greasy :(

That's rude. He just hatched you antisemite.

Legally, Canadians can't be happy about this.

>antisemite

What's an antisemite? and what do i eat it with?

probably fellow muslims

You're in violation of the POTUS' newest executive order.

Why stop at one?

Yes, very happy!

Do more!

They are NOT danish

What's a nigger like you doing here? Go back to Plebbit, you antifa-loving faggot.

It's a start.

I bet they are "danish". Media do that all the time in Sweden.

It's almost like desert savages will somehow keep their values even if they are introduced to one of the nicest countries on the planet.

They didn't say (((hate crime))) or some leftist term like that so it's 100% confirmed it was done by other dune coons.

The media did say that they are not danish...

make me like you made us at berkeley LMAO

Doesnt say the ethnicity of the 4 attackers. Most prob sand niggers themselves. I know a lot of Danes. Not one would do that. Simply leave the dick alone make money party fuck chicks that say yes

Is this like when a latino shoots another latino and it's recorded as a "white on latino" crime?

based

seems kind of harsh, they could have just let them off with a warning

Swarm of locusts.

With handwriting like that, he should be asking for free education.

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand you with all that cock in that small mouth of yours, come again?

>Bring people, who don't belong together, thogether
>Be suprised, if the obvious consequences actualy occure
I doubt, they were danish. Likley "danes" from the middel east or africa

>instantly goes to gay fantasy

the face of nufascism everyone

>D(d)R pends all day telling about the DANISH boys who set fire to a shitskin
>Suddenly it's just four boys

Really gets the noodle jogging

The police says that the 4 assailants where of Danish origin and the victim was of afghan origin. But that the ethnicity appeared to play no relevance in the motivation for the crime.

dr.dk/nyheder/indland/fire-drenge-faengslet-overfalde-16-aarig-med-benzinbombe

Does danish origin equal genetically danish, because here in Germany, this isn't always the case. However possible they were infected by (sand)negroid "culture" and basically wiggers.

Shitskins born from one parent with danish citizenship is classified as "of danish origin" according to Dansk Statistik. Until they actually show us pics of the perps, I'm willing to bet that they are shitskins.

>Are you happy fascistas?
no, one is not enough

Based kids. I hope they're young enough to get of without punishment.

I think they might move away from the "ethnicity", because they have made it very clear that ethnicity played no part in the crime. So rather than label 4 teenage boys as violent racist or so. then they chose to not continue with mention the victims/assailants through by their ethnicity.

dr.dk/nyheder/regionale/oestjylland/fire-drenge-sigtes-forsoeg-paa-manddrab-kastede-braendende-benzin-paa

To quote the beginning of the article
>Det er ikke politiets opfattelse, at drengenes forskellige etnicitet har at gore med den konflikt
And at the end of the article
> Benny Husted har aldrig set noget optræk til racistiske overfald i byen.
If they clearly state that this has nothing to do with ethnicity - and is not a racist crime. Then why would the newspaper quote an unknown person that live in the city, saying that there have previously have been signs of racial motivated attacks..
The thing can quickly escalate, that is why the "news" are downplaying the race card.

They explicit say "ethnic danes"; this is an ethnicity; its removed from nationality and "country of origin".

DENMARK NO!!

Yeah I'm pretty happy, shame they didnt get more.

No they didnt finish it.

I've listened to DR all day while working on my house. They never mentioned ethnic danes, just danes, which could mean anything, really, but they have always been more tenacious when ethnic danes committed serious crimes.
And when I got home later they had completely away from mentioning any ethnicity, which they have done before once shitskins turned out to be involved.

Sorry, P4, not DR.

What the fuck, I used to live in Ry.

happy, a little
satisfied, no

long way to go

>boy
>singular

only when they all are dragged to the pyre

>16 year old boy
He is a man by that age.
Also SAGE

Paybacks a bitch! Tell them to stop raping our women.

so 4v1 and he survives being torched?
jesus these 4 kids really suck at whatever it is they tried to do

Thanks Jews!