Libs BTFO by God Brady

There's no way this shit is real

>handegg

It is called nigger collision

I unironically agree with these protests

T. Giants fan

But hey, the Giants are the only team to beat the pats in the superbowl

>I only watch soccer because I like to picture all the men naked

What's the difference between fagball and fightball? Looks like both are rugby. Soccer sucks shit bud, hockey is the only sport left on Earth worth playing

Also Tom Brady is god, MAGA

soccer is for autistic little shits

That has to be troll account.
Right burgers?

moderate heh

>anti Patriot
No way this is real

>Tom Brady is a fascist

they're only making their position look more retarded

We've reached the golden age of memes. I fear for the future. Children will never know of memes this dank. We should cherish every moment Kek blesses us with.

She's actually SUPER pro-Trump. This was a sarcastic post that like 3 mainstream media outlets took out of context and portrayed her as a crazy liberal. I've followed her for years and trust me, she could not be more pro-Trump

No no, we're entering the silver age. The golden age was the first, which ended in about 2007.

She's being sarcastic.
One look at her twitter will tell you this.

>2007
>ragefaces and trollface garbage

using frogs to influence a federal election beats that easily

That Tweet is sarcastic, right?

>Pats go a whole season undefeated
>Get cucked by Giants at superbowl

Never forget

At least it's better than rugby.

That was the /end/, dipshit. 2007 was when the first significant generation of memes went mainstream, but it started in about 2003.

Maybe you're too new to remember when SomethingAwful roamed the earth and desu spam filled the chans, but it's undeniable that's when everything started.

i swear to fucking god we are the stupidest country on the planet

Hi... :(

>winning is racist
YOURE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE

Actually it was more like this:

1920s-1940s Lettrism, Dada
1950s Beats
1960s Motherfuckers, YIPpies
1970s Situationism, punk
1980s Subgenius, Discordianism
1990s BBSs, USEnet
2000s Somethingawful, Sup Forums.org
2010s TEOTWAWKI

Is hockey okay? I always liked that.

This "not my" shit is going to take off on everything anyone doesn't like, isn't it?

Poe's Law in full effect

>winning is racist
I don't know if it's a joke or not. Guys?

>The winner should be determined by who has more fans, not more points.

how are you falling for this troll you guys.

focus.

Maybe it's a good thing because liberals love to suck on tweets from their "figures" so when they go to her page they'll be getting redpilled

the only thing a woman can be good at is being popular

It is. The left has, once again, made a huge fool of itself. They could not even enjoy a football game without politicizing it (not to mention they only started after they thought they were going to win).

fucking kek this and cannot be real

correction, its real

I would usually have fairly right-wing views but lately I've began to realize something...
I've seen so many good arguments for different viewpoints for all sides, right, left, in between, etc. And, it seems to me, that none of them have a very good solution.

Maybe the problem is humans and not the social and political structures.

Maybe we should just nuke ourselves after all.

Good goyim nuke yourselves

You're a retarded person

Maybe instead of listening to modern political rhetoric, why don't you read something of value. You're not becoming enlightened from witnessing facebook arguments.

Start with Hitler, Stalin, Lenin. Become smart. The reason you're so susceptible to "no solution" is because you argue like shit and have no convictions. Stand for something scumbag