College

Dear Sup Forums,

I'm in college right now and have to work in project groups for most of my classes.
The problem is that all of my fellow students are cucked libtards.
How can I redpill them without coming off as a fucking retard?
Or would you advice me to just hide my powerlevel for the time being?
I would love to hear your advice.

kind regards,
a very concerned user

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
procon.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=l9npUXVx2pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bring a copy of The International Jew with you.

Be very subtle and don't sacrifice your social status for this.

Just do what I do; keep your head down and make it out and find a job. Once you in the work force, thats when you can start making real change.

Both myself and a radical leftist from my political debate classes were sent to complete psychiatric evaluations and tests for autism. Go for it senpai

Start out with Israeli/Palestinian relationships.

From there move to the foundation of Israel and the hand Hitler played in trying to found a zionist state to get rid of the Jews before having his hand forced towards the final solution. Then from there move to the fact that the deportation was the final solution. Work in the West's military-industrial complex.
And how (((elite))) bankers pushed for the war and how all of the reasons that are historically claimed for Britain and France declaring war on Germany were not known until the Nuremberg trials (i.e. after all the blood had already been shed).

If you are in any kind of group project that isn't engineering then YOU are the bluepilled one. Sorry buddy.

Don't impose your views over group projects.

This is the best advice since what you do in college can follow you around. It's better to avoid fucking up your entire future right out the door.

sixth post best post

>How can I redpill them without coming off as a fucking retard?

You can't. Redpill is just as retarded as the extreme left.

What engineering schools let you graduate without a whole bunch of libtard arts credits?

>muh redpill

Don't call it redpill
The term is as stupid as "woke"

It's just an understanding of facts nothing more nothing less. It doesn't need a special title.

this
it's not worth it. Not even your time, so don't waste it.
If you absolutely have to, then i advise that you know the person your talking really well/or have atleast talked about issues worth redpilling before. You will learn about their way of argumentation and how well they back up their claims... Then pretend to be playing devils advocate while reassuring you're on their side; continue to drop small truth bombs, uncover some fallacies in their arguments, link some info (be very careful where you get your sorces from, if it can be linked in any way to a right wing site/forum whatever you will automatically be ignored and everything was in vain)

Don't do it user. They are lost until their own reality confronts their misguided beliefs. Doublethink will keep them libtarded until this happens. I would recommend only spreading truth to those close to you.

It depends on how committed your fellow students are to their views.

If they are not full blown SJWs, then you've got a chance. If there are any females, then you could just mention a few facts about how women are treated in the islamic word, and point out the fact that these laws are written in the Quran. This is not only effective on girls, who don't want to get raped, but it works on most guys, who don't want to sound like a woman hater.

The other VERY important thing is that you have to present the red pill like it's the opinion of the majority. From experience if you put 4 liberals and 5 right-leaning people (not full blown 1488 skinheads) and throw in a few news articles and statistics from time to time, those liberals will turn right in a few months.

Lastly one more thing that has worked for me:
I was once in a group of about 4 moderates (people who just didn't really care about politics and just wanted to pass their exams) and one guy who was pretty darn proud of his liberal belief. So I started "debating" him (we were talking about the "refugee" crisis). I gave him statistics about crime and rape, told him how these people see women, how it would be a lot better economically to just send aid to the countries around Syria instead of paying for the accommodation of these people in Europe... But more importantly, I tried to make him look stupid. There is no point whatsoever in debating a liberal if you don't have an audience of fence sitters, but if you do, you have to present your ideas believably, give sources if needed, while also making the liberal look like an idiot (an easy way to do that is to ask them for sources or an elaboration on something they've been indoctrinated to repeat).

And finally a few links to help you arm yourself with statistics:
thereligionofpeace.com/
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
procon.org/

youtube.com/watch?v=l9npUXVx2pg

Thomas.... (you)

HOLY FUCKING KEK

Watch Milo. Humor is good, because you can claim any missteps are sarcasm or joking, and restate your ideas. If you're gay you could probably get away with about anything you say.

You can't redpill most of these cucks That is impossible. Only if you know that they barely started thing that way and they had a history of being politically incorrect before college. They almost had me but I got redpilled and I can't ever go back.

>hasn't taken the bogpill yet

It doesn't matter how you come off. Just have enough reasonable and valid points and thats all it takes for them to think a little.

You don't ease into it, show your power level. Start with racist jokes and when they ask if you think it is funny to be racist ask them what they think.
Then you can have a discussion with them.

That's what I've been doing.

Oh, and definitely have accurate quotes, statements, and statistics backing up your argument. The other side will usually have none to back themselves up, and will fall apart if you do.

Only take stem
>lie in sociology class and bang some hot latinas

redpill = woke

Tell them your pronouns change daily and they need to ask you your pronouns for the day each day. Watch them hate liberals and their pronoun shit.

Maybe you should try acting like overboard alpha-sjw instead, calling for destruction of white civilization, the freedoms and such - just come up with the most insane shit ever, this probably wont redpill them, as most of these people are lost cause. You must understand that the masses and their collective unconscious don't understand arguments nor logic nor reason, they will only use them against you.

But radicalizing those idiots further might kindle the mighty fire of vengence in the hearts of the sane ones, and turn away the undecided masses.Maybe.

You can't.

The College years are the most formative years of a person's life, in many instances. What will happen is that some people will realize they are being indoctrinated as the years go by. Like the body's immune system responding to a threat, their skepticism and anger at being subversively indoctrinated will act as a redpill.

For many others, they will simply find that the world is different than they were told outside of college. People don't care about their feelings, employers will not hire them, and their degree is worth nothing. The depression that follows will act as a much harder reality check, after which they will other double down on the SJW bullshit like petulant autists or pinch their nose and take the redpill they should have taken years ago.

So don't try and redpill anyone. You will only make enemies. College is controlled by communist subversive jews who have been doing this since the 1800's.

Be careful. Some sjw trigger really easily and will start asking uncomfortable questions really quick. If you see they are this kind of sjw don't push them too hard.

No question is uncomfortable
What are they going to ask?
"Are you aware you are a fucking white male?"

No things like: "do you believe they shouldn't be allowed in because they are different?" and talking about scientific racism is rather complicated and they don't listen to arguments. Also about certain (((influences))) in the media and the government.

>be me
> studying Computer science
>Project is about helping immigrants intergate

My team is suprisingly redpilled, Im matched with a few chinks and a turk and a Dutchie.

Ive been talking about the shitty immigration tactics our country has with the turk , and he's pretty red pilled about it , calling turks and moc's scum etc.

chinks also pretty redpilled.

dutchie libcuck that called me racist. I pulled the "im an immigrant myself" -card
>tfw I like my project group.