Wow I never knew how much I wanted a purge until 2017 came along

Wow I never knew how much I wanted a purge until 2017 came along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot face, would like to see more of her. I bet she's hung.

wow,,,,,,, so.. powerful.;;.....

>tiara coated with HIV+ blood
I thought homosexuals tried to "blend in" and not come looking off like a bunch of degenerates.
Guess I was wrong.

What the fuck is wrong with West...

Yeah pretty powerful statement.

>weightlifting crossdressing men will rape you to give you aids.

welp time to get a gun don't give a shit what the police say enough is enough.

spreading the love, very nice

>be degenerate she scum
>wear aids blood tiara
>some blood gets into you bloodstream
>get aids
>die
>not getting tired of winning.jpg

Should be arrested for exposing the public to a biochemical weapon. Terrorism charges.

YASSSS SLAY QUEEN

>tfw you try to explain the "liberal era" to your grandkids and they don't believe any of it

The statement is: Shoot me and burn my body a quickly as possible.

What the hell kind of statement is 'he' making? No one wants easily preventable diseases.

I'm getting tired of this attempt to make AIDS acceptable in the gay community.

This is the future, and it is beautiful.

i need a gun too.. but where to get one?
my country is too cuck when it comes to guns.. should i go to the darkweb or something? ffs where do i get a fucking gun!?

>pic related
would love to have this bad boy!

so a beaner wearing a swatika out in public is allowed ok

This guy is a Mexican why does he think he can just wear a swastika

Craft one out of raw steel and pipes.

just sneeze on him

good night, sweet princess

Can we upgrade aids into Super Aids or something? 10 year wait is too long, we need something that will flatline the pozzies in a week.
Just watch the western degenerate problem fix itself in a season.

School wedging children away from their parents by forcing every day institutionalization from a very young age -> Using hormones to fuel their ability to force a message contradictory to that of the previous generation by getting everyone onto a bandwagon so that they feel accepted since there is that divide from their parents -> Being told what to think from a very young age has resulted in a lack of critical thinking since their brain has been conditioned to associate social acceptance among their subconciously chosen peer group with a verification of their thoughts.

I hate fags as much as the next guy but I have to take this fags side. All because someone has HIV or aids does not mean you should turn them down for a relationship or sex. There are so many medicines out there these days that aids doesn't even kill people anymore. You have no idea how humiliating it is when you get a girl back to your house and you tell her you have aids and she leaves

Such power, very inspiring.

MISS HIM YET?

Just build one with a 3D printer.

It is funny isn't it? Really explains why they were hunted down in history like the scum that they are.

Don't buy shit on the darkweb, instead buy a 10mm while paying a lot for

kill yourself, loser. like anyone would resign themselves to an expensively medicated life in perpetual fear of trivial diseases like the common cold, just to fuck your AIDS-ridden circumcised dick

As a proud owner of glock perfection I can tell you it's worth it

I hope that was quality bait

>Portugal
>needing to know where to buy a gun
M8, there are probably more guns than people on that peninsula, talk to a drug dealer

>All because someone has HIV or aids does not mean you should turn them down for a relationship or sex

Good words! Cmon, cowboy. Do the first step!

Thats why medication should be paid for by the government for everyone and not just the niggers in the projects. I'd aids medicine was free I don't see why I should legally have to tell anyone I'm about to have sex with that I have aids since the medication would be free and meds are very effective

I'm gay and if I end up in the same gas chamber as this person i totally understand

:^) GET THE DRUG PRICES UP!

She should. AIDS could have been extinct by now if people that had it just kept it in their pants.

now I'm sure

I remember when you just got married or stayed a 'bachelor' and fucked men on the side and down low.

But remember guys! HIV isn't JUST a gay thing and HIV rates DEFINITELY aren't through the fucking roof in the LGBTBBQ community.

I guess it doesn't matter when you're already pozzed.

this is why I prefer fitness/yoga chicks to heroin addicts. i would not stop worrying about AIDS even if the government payed me $20k/month to take the free medicine.

besides, antibiotics will cease to be effective in our lifetime so good luck

>I thought homosexuals tried to "blend in"
>&pic
>gives new meaning to the phrase "flaming homosexual"

What stigma? It's a nasty fucking contagious uncurable disease. Don't change this into a social thing, it's not.

t. fag

>>pic related
>would love to have this bad boy!
I hope you don't like your hands...

do gay couples fuck other people outside of the relationship?

Heroine addicts are the best. They let you cum inside without a condom. It's the best feeling, trust me when I say the risk of aids is worth it

>USA USA USA

To be fair a significant majority do, it's just that the pink thong wearing STD vector fairies that prance around at parades with strap on dildos on their heads get the most attention

Yeah guys, so should I dump my girlfriend because she has the flu? Oh, she has a small acne breakout, I should TOTALLY dump her then, right? I mean, I should stay germ free, right everyone??!!!

AIDS only spreads because of promiscuity. Needle sharing doesn't even compare to the spread from fags and niggers sleeping around. Most people who have AIDS deserve it.

They're probably more prone to be in an open relationship or fuck other people. I'm sure there are some chucked gay guys too.

I kind of assume that more straight guys don't cheat because there's the chance of getting the other girl pregnant and mainly due to the fact that bitches are crazy and you try to end it they might sell you out to your girlfriend or wife. Gay guys are fags but still probably just want to fuck something and not act crazy after.

Constantly. Promiscuity is extremely high in gay communities, mainly due to the fact that there's no real tradition of monogamy for homosexual couples. There's no real expectations on them to behave like modest people, so they do the exact opposite and fuck anything with a pulse.

This is why I stand up away from people on the commuter train. What the fuck.

>It's time
>Open the camps
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

The main reason heterosexual couples are monogamous for the most part is due to thousands of years of tradition. For the vast majority of people it just "feels normal" to be in an exclusive relationship. Gays don't have that feeling. At all.

At this point, a muslim bombing in your average western city would be an improvement rather than an act of terrorism. Just annihilate these walking disease vectors.

This is what happens when a nation is let off its leash.
>2017 will be better, guys!
Yeah, keep believing that.

then whats the point of gay marriage if they arent going to act married

Story?

Is that powerful statement "I'm retarded and I hope you all suffer for my retardation?"

What? What? Arrest that thing!

>powerful statement

Fuck this gay earth and all who inhabit it. I'd kill myself if I didn't have a cat to worry about.

>statement

Sounds like a public health hazard

murdercube.com

I advocate nothing, I only provide information. Do with it what you will.

AIDS is not acne or the flu.

How do we explain the hedonistic days of Rome?

>Powerful statement
And what would that be, contracting hepatitis?

woa this is deep...

They have the feeling of AIDS instead. To each their own.

I do. I would love to be in a single stable relationship with a guy.

It just feels more natural to invest all of your time, devotion and love to one person.

yeah that's OUR sanskrit word!!

>All because someone has HIV or aids does not mean you should turn them down for a relationship or sex.
Yes, yes it does

Tax breaks

>>Aug 2016

Old news

Uhhhh.....I think I've had enough internet for the day.

He is Chilean I thought?

I don't ((really)) mind if men kiss men or something in private

But why does being part of the "LGBTQ community" has to involve openly parading around in shit, semen, blood, diseases, sex, BDSM, scat, children EVERY FUCKING AY.

It's so fucking nasty and sick

There's virtually no pressure on you to marry and have kids though. When you come out as gay there's this huge social burden to continue the tradition of marriage that is lifted off your shoulders. In the old days that came with the sting of being disowned by your parents and becoming a social pariah, but now those things are increasingly less common meaning there's less and less reason to avoid coming out as gay. You'll have no social responsibilities and now even have a supportive community to fall back on if your family turns its back on you.

No suprise this festival took place in Australia

>powerful statement

Tax breaks
Insurance and finicial benefits

All of which could be given under domestic partnership but (((they))) want pushed the marriage side just because it would make people look like fag haters for not wanting them to get married but are okay with domestic partnership

So does General Mattis

Where is the tiara? I don't see it.

Do.... do they not realize they turn neutrals on this matter to the right and normy lefties to the right with shit like this?

Nothing suggests any of this propaganda campaigning is working for them, if anything it just seems like a conspiracy by the right to make people align more with their ideals

Or are they just fucking stupid and creating their own downfall?

Can you shoot someone if they attack you with AIDS blood?

In the book of Jude homosexuality is equated to the angels who mated with women before the flood. They were bound in the deepest level of Sheol and given a punishment so severe that even the great archangel Michael shuttered at it. It says that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah suffered the same fate and all those who behave in that way will as well. Pretty poignant wording that doesn't leave much room for misinterpretation. Essentially calls them a complete abomination that will be tortured for all eternity. I'd hate to be one of these new age lukewarm Christians preaching the doctrine of Satan by encouraging we all get with the times and support open homosexuality in the congregation. Disgusting.

The ovens just got 10 degrees hotter.