Meme war predicted in Deus Ex

What the fuck. I knew this game (Deus Ex) was redpilled but I never knew about this

>Meme wars against NWO

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/arts/justin-trudeau-was-pm-in-deus-ex-human-revolution
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Montreal
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4
youtube.com/watch?v=qHC0Forec4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau
gotgame.com/2015/09/21/gamebusters-myth-32-deus-ex-predicted-the-911-attacks/
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Deus_Ex#NSF.2C_Statue_of_Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0XT8umfek
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Viktor_Antonov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist#As_.22man_of_lawlessness.22
youtube.com/watch?v=_HmxQi09brI
youtube.com/watch?v=8vhfEZ2IgfQ
combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Grigori/Quotes
youtube.com/watch?v=b4Duz994lqo
youtube.com/watch?v=UKA7JkV51Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deus Ex is predictive programming.

Sup Forums is predictive programming
check my digits.

Deadalus
we are legumes
inspect us

>NSF are criminals
I smell a jidf

Deus Ex franchise is spook af
news.nationalpost.com/arts/justin-trudeau-was-pm-in-deus-ex-human-revolution
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Montreal
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4

But HR was fucking trash

>11 MORE YEARS

Dude what the fuck! Was he up-and-coming when that game came out or something? 4 years!

oh come on, it was good not as good original Deus Ex but infinite times better than that clunky invisible war mess.
plus it had fun shit to do like:
youtube.com/watch?v=qHC0Forec4k

Almost looks like 1984.

Insanity narrowly averted, with Trump's victory.

it WAS HARDLY EVEN A WORD BACK THEN

that article is from 2015
game(non GOTY version) came out in summer 2011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau
>Assumed office
>April 14, 2013
This game predicted he will be PM till 2027, maybe more.

holy fuck is this real. what the fuck?

My nigga deus ex predicts a lot more shit than that lmao

yea it's legit game was release in 2000,
John Romero must've been contacted by aliens from the future or something.
9/11 prediction:
gotgame.com/2015/09/21/gamebusters-myth-32-deus-ex-predicted-the-911-attacks/

Deus ex was the original quick rundown

Yeah it's on your computer in UNATCO HQ after the first mission which I just finished. At the end of mission 1 the 'terrorist leader' also shoves redpill after redpill up your ass. Seriously it's so weird. "Meme" wasn't even a thing 10 years ago, let alone in fucking 2000.

here is proof that OP is not making shit up

KEK TRIED TO WARN US

The meme war is also in the future.

ment for

this is fucking wild. I always loved that game but jesus christ I dont know how they predicted that

It also shows us how to do really cool shit with science while avoiding all the pitfalls that enable (((them)))

You guys are aware that the concept of memories has been around since the 70s/80s right? Dawkins came up with it

Not related but Elon Musk said it is fav game. The interviewer never even played it. Someone should ask him more about it.

Memetics as applied today was built upon Marshall McLuhan's work, fuck off with your Dawkins you fedora tipping faggot

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Deus_Ex#NSF.2C_Statue_of_Liberty

Yeah, I know a bit about the history of the term "memetics" but it seems very far fetched for a video game to come up with a 'meme war' in 2000 (or 1999, 1998 whenever the game was being made)! It just makes no sense - nobody in the general population was using the word and it had no 'activist' connotations at all, as far as I am aware.

John Romero had no direct relation to Deus Ex. He was the founder of Ion Storm and the head of their Dallas office. He simply gave Warren Spector (creator of Deus Ex) funding and an Ion Storm branch in Austin to develop the game.

Fun fact: Spector had a pen in hand and was about to sign away his soul to EA when Romero called him and offered him the Ion Storm studio. Thank God he said yes.

>No nevada, Idaho or Arizona

How would they liberate montana without Idaho?

Ross Scott from Accursed Farms already said all this

Quick rundown on accursed farms? Reddit stuff?

Deus ex is the quitensential redpill. To this day it is still giving them out

Ignore all sequels and prequels they only exist to muddy the water

Thanks for clearing that up
>EA
Are those guys just greedy or legit evil?

Witnessed and confirmed. If only we had known.

I actually enjoyed the other deus ex games except for that one shitty one

Also:

>the game was released in 2000
>there are no Twin towers in the Manhattan's landscape

Nah, they're based youtubers. You should watch Freeman's mind.

Half-Life 2 was for most certainly trying to predict future war in Baltics.

It's not that surprising. Someone at a state dinner once half-jokingly raised a toast "To the future Premier of Canada, Justin Trudeau." He was six months old at the time.

Not even close to Reddit.

>based republican who used to make machinima
>now lives with his qt Aryan gf in Poland
Check out his Deus Ex game dungeon, he drops a number of redpills.

Notice anything?

Gather round chillens and led Chad teach you the art of memery:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0XT8umfek

>someone

it was Richard Nixon.

Are we not overlooking the fact here that this Panchaea is a secret installation in Arctica and is visited by elites from all over the world just like pic related?

Half-Life 2 seems more like it's in Russia.
Funny that the person who worked on conceptual art like buildings and stuff was Bulgarian, it would explain why I could read most signs/graffiti stuff and others seem like babble or mixed with Russian
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Viktor_Antonov

Deus Ex also predicted the EU fuckery

Pic related
>Breaking the 4th wall to tell you that you are being prepped for war through video games
I used to think games don't make people violent, but now I know better. All those Cowadoody games, and especially "America's Army"... no need to go on, the proof is in the pudding and I'm sure Sup Forums is aware

Hmm, I see. I don't know much about that cuck. Turns out, that 'someone' was Richard Nixon. What a kike world

It's just the Eastern Europe in general.

Deus ex is the most redpilled game in existence. MGS2 is a close second

It wasn't secret itself but it's true purpose was.

Sure thats Ok but if we're trying to disseminate redpills to Sup Forumslacks with adult lives and limited free time they should only concern themselves with the 1st one

Im convinced, aside from obviously wanting to cash in, that the sequels and prequels are made to tempt newcomers and younglings into skipping or not finishing the 1st one

pic related is a book one the the npcs in deus ex recommended and it altered my few of history and the future as cyclical instead of (((linear))) as we are taught in (((school))

True, or not. There's nothing we can do about it.
Besides, If I recall Panchea was about fighting off Global Warming but it's creator and father of cybernetics Hugh Darrow decided to use the on board A.I to spread a signal globally that made people who took a new modified cerebral implants(computer chip) augmentations to experience violent deliriums and kill people because he was jelly that he couldn't not tolerate the cybernetics he himself invented.

Someone in a /vr/ thread about Legend of Kyrandia just got a shock.

pic was supposed to be of First and Last Men by Olaf stapledon

weird

City 17 was supposed to be some Lithuanian or Estonian city on the beach of the Baltic Sea. Combine was depicting Russian Empire Technocratic (lol) force occupying Eastern Europe after some global crisis. (What could Black Messa incedent symbolise?)

Legend of Kyrandia is redpilled?

Beta versions of Half-Life 2 which leaked in the Web had Lenin wall posters in it instead of Dr. Brinn.

>the last deus ex (created by a Canadian studio) was all about social justice augmentation rights that tries to parallel blm

fucking leafs I swear.

Please don't fucking remind me. They ruined deus ex.

MOOOOOOOOT (rip) etc

How is this game so based?

Meme magic also had roots from way before Sup Forums started talking about it.

Trudeau's father had a political career and people knew about Justin long ago because of that.

What unnerves me is that there is no "native" population and people from the U.S are always getting transported there via train systems(everyone speaks english), those who "leave" on razor trains are going to be made into cybernetic soldiers or stalkers(cyber goy)
Black Mesa incident happened in New Mexico, so it's weird how they ship people over from the continent that the portal that lead to the 7 hour war when that place should be destroyed or worse.
Perhaps the Combine already "converted" most of Europe and basically shipped over the last batch of humans away from the main portal as pets?
Also I've noticed biblical illusions to Gordon "Freeman",
"The One Free Man"
Free=lawlessness
2 Thessalonians 2:8
Then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will destroy with the breath of his mouth, rendering him powerless by the manifestation of his coming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist#As_.22man_of_lawlessness.22
>he Antichrist has been equated with the "man of lawlessness" or "lawless one" of 2 Thessalonians 2:3, though commentaries on the identity of the "man of lawlessness" greatly vary.[61] The "man of lawlessness" has been identified with Caligula,[62] Nero,[63] and the end times Antichrist. Some scholars believe that the passage contains no genuine prediction, but represents a speculation of the apostle's own, based on contemporary ideas of the Antichrist.[62]

I'm not saying Gordon is bad, just that it's weird why there's Halo tier bible shit in this game.

Nixon also believed Trump could become President. He must have been a time traveler.

Main portal is City 17's Citadel, and since it is destroyed, combine forces are cut off from their homeworld. It's been 20 years since the incident.

Yes, it's the fact itself though.
Elites were meeting at the Antarctica for a purpose other than announced to the public.
You can't get everything right to the detail when you are extracting info from 8 higher dimensions while being just a 3-dimensional creature yourself.

JC Denton: Tell me about the shipment and I’ll order the troops to pick you up as a prisoner instead of a corpse.
Leo Gold: Ask away, we already won this round.
JC Denton: Where are you taking it?
Leo Gold: We’re just giving ordinary people the same chance to survive as the bureaucrats in Washington.
JC Denton: You’ll have to unload in New York because the choppers would spot you at sea.
Leo Gold: I think the government made the plague on purpose to get rid of the population growth.
JC Denton: Just answer the question.
Leo Gold: Don’t believe me? It’s all in the numbers. For a hundred years, there’s been a conspiracy of plutocrats against ordinary people.
JC Denton: Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Leo Gold: Number one: In 1945, corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay about 5 percent. Number two: in 1900, 90 percent of Americans were self-employed; now it’s about two percent.
JC Denton: So?
Leo Gold: It’s called consolidation. Strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals. With taxes, this can be done imperceptibly over time.
JC Denton: I guarantee you that the interrogation staff at UNATCO will not be as forbearing as I am.
Leo Gold: Yeah, the secret police. You’re just bullies for a completely illegitimate government in Washington.
JC Denton: We will locate that shipment one way or another.
Leo Gold: The entire executive branch is hand-picked. Nineteen of the last twenty-three U.S. presidents have been members of the Trilateral Commission. The Trilateral Commission is financed by the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. Don’t tell me -
JC Denton: That’s a think-tank. Anyone can become a member.
Leo Gold: But not everyone does. That’s why they call it the 'secret government

I just want the EP2 or HL3 ALRAEDY

FUCK YOU VALVE !!!!!!!

Really?

Tell me more abouy that city and the game it self, never played it.

>Episode 3*

>He didn't understand that history was cyclical just from look at it

wew

Huh, I always thought the Combine had many citadels one of which was in city 17, while the main portal is where Black Mesa used to be.
If this is so, then it means Earth has been largely depopulated via conversion and teleportation to "offworld" locations/bases.

Symbolically speaking player starts an uprising which LEDs to destruction of the government.

Could Back Messa Incident be some future "planned" global crisis like Big Depression or something worse like 9/11?

They're really not that bad; they just want to make every dollar they can. I can't imagine they were any worse 20 years ago (God I feel old).

Why should they bother? It's been so long now that it's a fact it's gonna flunk, Valve know this.
Remember Duke Nukem Forever?

>idiots don't know meme was a word before it meant le funny internet joke

meme just means idea

im having a brain aneurysm

Nothing funny about Meme War 2016

They probably do have citadels everywhere, but the one in City 17 was their main base that was capable of transferring in-between worlds

>They're really not that bad;
EA is the worst of the worst when it comes to the video game industry.

t. frustrated Richard Dawkins

:D

Yea, there were many hints that Breen worked for the G(overnment)-man who undoubtidly knew the xen crystal's properties and where the incident will lead.
If anything the party he's representing are probably stronger than the Combine if he is able to always be 1 or more steps ahead of every faction
youtube.com/watch?v=_HmxQi09brI
youtube.com/watch?v=8vhfEZ2IgfQ

It is interesting how bad HL2 aged compared to Doom 3. Everything from gameplay and graffics to plot seems so uncanny to modern times while Doom 3 feels like it was released yesterday.

Oh, right. I forgot that they own Battlefield.

That's because Half Life 2 was essentially a demo to test their new engine capabilities. People ended up glorifying the story way too much.

Thanks to Seneca Menard, Kennett Scott and John Carmack.

(((Advisors)))

What I got out of it was that the illuminati was using the Aug crisis as another way to assert control over the world.

I think their engine was based on ID tech. They just added wrappers around it.

shhhhhhhhhhh

One of the greatest games ever. I want to slap anybody that doesn't like it.

Original Deus ex or new Deus ex? If it's the latter it hardly is weird

Something I found interesting was that Grigori supposedly quoted Gnostic texts in the beta.
combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Grigori/Quotes

>I think their engine was based on ID tech
Yep, basically on whatever version Quake's engine was.
They bought liscence, heavily modified it and called it GoldSrc,
youtube.com/watch?v=b4Duz994lqo (beta footage)
fast forward a few years 2003 they were gonna release Source which featured ragdolls, realistic models, lighting... but were set back from a hack/leak so they pushed it back to 2004
youtube.com/watch?v=UKA7JkV51Jw
Mind you, if you boot up Half Life 2 now, it actually functions on the 2008 source engine from ep2, not the original one from 2004 so it's even more ugly without the episodic update polishing.

>How did Desu Ex predict the meme war
Self fulfilling prophecy
Some oldfags probably played Deus Ex back in the day and read that bulletin which left an impression on them. Later on when they saw something similar happening in their lives they called it by the name they are already familiar with.

Or Deus Ex is made by a time traveling illuminati AI.

digits confirm

Agreed, danebror.

UNATCO?

Savage.

UNATCO?

no Savage