True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #447

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/07/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-447

Markets up modestly, oil down. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to hear oral arguments of POTUS's travel ban. Betsy DeVos Confirmed as Education Secretary as VP Pence cast deciding vote.Why are Republicans stalling on repealing Obamacare? Hillary Clinton announces the "Future is Female" as "a day without a woman" strike looms. Alex Jones interviews Aleksandr Dugin on his InfoWars show (Russian shill?). Iran's supreme leader claims Obama created ISIS & 'thanks' Trump for revealing the 'real face of the United States.' No renegotiation on Brexit deal if parliament rejects it (It's Happening?). And Ghost goes off on Obama 's kiteboarding with Richard Branson; a slap in the face to America! Your calls Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti! Twitter: @PoliticsGhost Gab.ai: @PoliticsGhost

Fresh cans

youtube.com/watch?v=tmMseZwvcIM

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zjbIydso3s
youtube.com/watch?v=TpjtOGfH1mg
news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/face-body/social-media-trolls-fat-shame-lady-gaga-during-superbowl-performance/news-story/ead7e7402b7015f9e99080edb918693c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been calling and calling and calling to show godzilla how guitar is actually played and this faggot never answers. I'm done trying to redeem RG.

You gotta pay extra no radio graffiti unless your inner circle. RG is only 5 of the same faggots hogging all the lines anyway. Same tired splices way back from Sup Forums

Fuck that. I'll stop wasting 3 hours of my time and focus more on my business. Fuck ghewstler

Except African Booty Scratcher.

He's always fresh

>Fuck that. I'll stop wasting 3 hours of my time and focus more on my business. Fuck ghewstler
why not multitask? im almost always doing my homework in the meantime

No you won't.

You Crane Bro Knock off. AKA tub goy.

Spite

t.neet

If digits, ABS has the day off

Happy Taco Tuesday!

I make millions off the free market advise Ghost gives. Plus I listen to the bootlegged inner circle chats. Where the real info is.

u kidding me i made 10million off of today's stock pick alone, just gotta ride those waves baby!

>OYY

>only takes inner circle calls for RG
>Most of them are fucking awful

This show has lost its only redeeming quality

Nope, Booty Scratcher will have to troll extra hard today thanks to your misuse of Kek.

>P/E like 2points above average
GL with that february market crash, time for #doubledownMarch

is anyone compiling the ABS calls on youtube?

At least give me a (You)

When u realize the aspie listeners actually hate Ghost.

Well shit.
Maybe I'll do that by myself someday.

My trading program takes Ghost stock picks and manipulates the waves till I get all his money.

topkek- from twitter

Do it senpai

Happy taco Tuesday fellow capitalist, I want to wish all of you an amazing week

This ghost guy is a fucking retard. All the heat is driving him crazy and causijg him paranoia and delusions. You people are fucking retarded for following anyone. No different than religion. Total blue pilled shit to follow others instead of leading yourself

Actually I think he's quite entertaining, on and off Radio Graffiti. He does a good job trying to make it entertaining while giving out useful advice.

who here short bus?

Happy taco Tuesday to you burger bro

you are like the lawful good of this thread

hope you are doing well as well

Daily remainder that Ghost is Zionist agent

The most obvious and first stated reason for a weaker dollar is exports. Trump wants exports. Why is he complicating it?

>Why is he complicating it?
because he doesnt understand it

Disney is down today. did they make a mistake rebooting star wars with a girl Luke.

Here's some instructions for making your life more enjoyable

>Ghost says boycott NFL
>Ghost watches Super Bowl

vocaroo.com/i/s0zjbIydso3s
Incidentally I don't know who's playing this remix, so posting it here was the 2nd option.

Ghost constantly contradicts himself with his alt-facts.

us has been energy independant since 2015, and an net oil exporter since 2015 as well

Exactly, it's another reason I don't pay for no Inner Circle. The first reason was because he's a shill.

thats a bretty good splice

Capitalist

I use that name because my other one was too large for Twitter. Still, any real capitalist would know buying Twitter follows from a man that'll kick them out at the drop of a steak is not a good investment.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0zjbIydso3s

10/10 bro
This needs played from a HQ call-in connection

Are we gonna get any Cleveland calls today?

OOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA ALLLWAYYSSS HARDDDCORRREEEEEE

The less said, the better.

How much do you get paid for Twitter followers? is it like u tube.

he's taking the day off to receive chemotherapy for his penile carcinoma

I don't really use Twitter aside from trolling Ghost, but I do get plenty of ad revenue at YouTube.

Woody woodghost

Bretty good. I'll try to play that.

I've never wached a video with an ad on u tube don't know why anyone would.

they are normies, user

>You gotta pay extra no radio graffiti unless your inner circle

That is an outlandish assumption.

I have a few clips saved up.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpjtOGfH1mg

I'll get around to posting them eventually.

It is starting to seem like any information exchanged on the internet now is some sort of marketing.

The inner circle was a mistake.

Pretty good Takei impression

Of course it was, that was Ghost's plan all along.

I just hate waiting to listen to what they talk about in their chats. I haven't found live stream just what people post.

That George W. Bush impression is bretty gud

>ghost doesn't know about timelines

>Ghost realizes that Sup Forums's excessive use of meme magic caused us to shift timelines again

You are missing nothing.

I take that back.

Are you a kid?

Like 18-25 years old?

Then I guess you will find value.

If you at all have any experience at all in life listening to a bunch of self important little shits that think they know everything run at the mouth is very exhausting.

Fake news is news I don't like and believe. Both sides call the other fake. There is no real news just propaganda.

If ElFoxo's to be believed, it's simply even more crazy talk from Ghost, much of the same junk as on the show itself. Also contradicting Ghost gets you the boot from the circle.

The chats are posted online I listen just not live.

where?

cans

>Also contradicting Ghost gets you the boot from the circle.

That is a lie.

>paid to be in the inner circle in case Trump lost so I could still keep up with Ghost
buyer's remorse

1) Take advantage of 20% discount on Ghost autographs

2) Sell at a markup below the ghost.market retail price on ebay

3) ???

4) Make your money back and call it even

you'll be fine unless he put you in the short bus

no refunds, feel the boin

Was my plan for when he sold the fucking cans

>you'll be fine unless he put you in the short bus

The cans will never go on sale

news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/face-body/social-media-trolls-fat-shame-lady-gaga-during-superbowl-performance/news-story/ead7e7402b7015f9e99080edb918693c

what did he tweet?

lol

>all those faggots attacking Ghost
Why isn't he exposing them?

>Eat Gaga's Hotdog

>troll
why am i not surprised?

mr. optimism is here

F R U I T Y
R
U
I
T
Y

Is it gay that Ghost lives with Mr optimist and Engineer.

When even the merchant is disgusted the degeneracy has gone too far

Do you think it hurts Ghost's voice to talk like this?

It's his real life voice.

That's not Ghost, that's Mr Optimism

nice

Bingo

This

Wrong Mr. Optimism

>Opitism

So, Ghost just has a group of men living in his house with him?

True Optimism Radio

Ha ha ha. H1b visa you lost your job yo.

Radio Graffiti already?
What?