Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ebrietas in the thread!

Goodnight everyone!

thank fuck they're gone.

Night Britbro

Actual rose quote:

"Man is given by nature a gift, and that gift is the privilege of labor. Through labor he learns all things."

This is a famous quote from mystic Manly P Hall.

What Paper told everyone she said:

"Work will set you free."

What a fucking scumbag.

why do you faggots gossip about people you despise

these generals are mental illness material

Why did they leave I want more singin and dancin

I really want to run up, draw kek on the camera in sharpie, take a shit and run away but unfortunately there are cops there and I live 255 miles away

>it's a villains episode

All it's missing are Bjorn and Eyelinerfag

haha paper yeaaah

why did the writers kill him off so soon?

what kind of dog is that

Too expensive.

She was aggressively drinking milk and saying all this sexist crap. I saw it.

She must be a raycisss

Oh look at tough guy with the trigger finger removed from his glove.

TAKE THE BOWKERPILL
>grand wizards bow to Alana Bowker
>in contact with the aryan brotherhood
>reported to possess genocide abilities
>control KKK with an iron fist
>own klan chapters and hate websites all over
>direct descendant of J.E.B. Stuart
>first designer babies=bowker babies
>rumored to have over 9000 iq
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only Bowker has the way out. She has, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

too polarizing of a character

does anyone stil have picture of SV pissing in corner
need that shit

Rather do it in a controlled way before he dies in a cokebinge like Carrie Fisher. I wonder how they will end her character

This...fuck I feel like paper is such an idiot he's going to slip up and be like "yeah, shia payed me last night to.....uhh....HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" Cant stand that shill

Hey sup guys, Nick here.

Just passing through with my girlfriend on the way to a big party we got invited to, thought I'd drop in to see this 4 Chan forum you guys kept mentioning.

I've been super busy with work, I had a huge art exhibit the other day in Queens haha, my artistic career is really kicking off these days, I'm really just like, always trying better myself as a person. Yeah my life is in a really great place right now. I'm in a really mellow spot creatively, my art career is really coming into its own. every day I'm learning new things about and humanity and culture haha, it's an exciting time to be alive that's for sure. When you drop your ego and open your mind to new experiences the world just really reveals itself to you, you know?

What about you dudes? Hit me back when you have the time haha, peace.

He's just a moron. I honestly don't think he's a bad guy. I don't think his spinal cord touches his brain.

kek

nevar faggit

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8