youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg
youtu.be/N7_2ru-u5RA
youtube.com/watch?v=PdVBnhqXFWo
campusfreedomindex.ca/campus/memorial-university/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Newfoundland
>99.3% white
Come home white man

Nova Scotia is still pretty good in the demographics department, and we have lobster.

WITNESSED

>Atlantic Canada

Isn't it still 2016 there? Or 1916, one or the other

Cucks

NEWFIE PRIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg

Yeah NL is mostly defunct fisheries and alcoholics

>live in nova scotia
>fish is fucking expensive still, unless you know a fisher personally

Northern Ontario master race

What happens in Nunavut?
Seal clubbing?

Nice.

If Harper didn't promise things to Atlantic Canada and then proceed to break those promises, or if the previous conservatives before him didn't screw over the economy, maybe Atlantic Canada would have a reason to vote conservative lad.

It's the only part of Canada where you're still surrounded by nationalistic, proud, christian white people. I've never seen a shitskin in my life, never met a faggot who wasn't disliked, and never saw a SJW or a nu-male either.

There is like 10 people that live there.

Nunavut is pretty much just Eskimos. Inuit is the proper name I believe.

Pretty much

NB here.

its a giant reservation. so indians getting drunk and eating raw caribou

>He doesn't leave NB to live in Ireland.

Stay pleb.

This pretty much.

DONT TELL THEM FAGGOT DELET THIS DELET THIS DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
>DELET THIS
DELET THIS
>DELET THIS

Nate?

No

I'm sure Nates a fag though

youtu.be/N7_2ru-u5RA
Stay mad oilnigger

I known that feeling all to well. Luckily my cousin fishes lobster, so i'm covered there

Hilarious.

What part of NB?
Former SJ/Freddy here.

Why is that? Went on a vacation to halifax and P.E.I and was so excited for seafood, and that shit costs an arm and a leg even with the favorable exchange rate.

I have family in PEI, it's really comfy there. Might move there eventually.

New Brunswick is filled with militant butthurt Frenchies and Nova Scotia smells

Most of what you ate probably came from fish farms in quebec faggot.

Atlantic Canada is objectively best Canada.

>overwhelmingly white

>working class

>christian

>old and interesting history

>traditional

>beautiful land and towns

>origin of three based dog breeds

Come home white Canadian.

most of our fish is exported at high prices, and we get the same prices assuming we don't just import fish from elsewhere. fisherman are generally not allowed to sell their fish for whatever they want either

Living in Freddy right now going to UNB.

Grew up in Florence-ville though.

Because fisherman corroborate to keep the prices of their fish high. If you wanted to get fresh fish, look for a guy selling out of his truck on the side of the road. Anyone from the Maritimes will confirm this is the best method.

We ain't got any other jobs though...
Halifax is fucked on demographics, they just keep coming in

I have several degrees from UNB.
What faculty are you in?

>tfw not chilling in the HIL eyeballing qts in yoga pants

my local timmies is staffed full of latinos these days

I'm afraid that Halifax could devolve into a Toronto-lite in a few decades if nothing changes.

But as of now it's bearable, and you'll literally never see a non-white in the smaller cities and towns.

The maritimes is starting to get the diversity bullshit the rest of the country has. Ever notice how many fast food places are Filipinos?

>tfw half spic
reeeeeeeeee still want Canada to be white, chinkies dont wanna integrate.

nigger numbers are on the rise.

Engineering.

Me and my girlfriend moved here together. I spend most of my time in head hall hating the sound of chinese

Newfies so based, they paid other natives to kill their natives and no longer have a native problem like rest of Canada. I wish NS had taken notes.

we're a port town, so its not a huge surprise I guess. always had loads of cruise ship workers here so it doesn't feel too different

Im glad the saudis stopped sending their kids here for university though. those guys were the worst

>tfw the rest of Canada won't know what it is like to drink an Alpine on pogey beach.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdVBnhqXFWo

It's not for a lack of trying. East is full of liberal cucks trying to import the third world. But the savages just move to Toronto, Vancouver, or Edmonton first chance they get.

Also Halifax and Sydney are increasingly brown shitholes.

Nice. What discipline/year of engineering? I may know you actually. Former chem here.

Halifax is nothing compared to Toronto and Montreal. Most of Toronto wasn't even born in Canada. Is disgusting, and what's even scarier is how fast the takeover was.

Software 2nd year. Name starts with J. Doubt you know me. I don't have many friends

Because of you assholes we have Trudeau

Your right, but most foreigners to Halifax move to ontario after a few years, so I'm not too worried.

votes in atlantic canada have never mattered for picking the PM

Fair enough, Head Hall/Gillan can be a lonely and boring place. You chose a good field to get into though. Keep your head in the books and avoid the leftists who have started to infiltrate the department.

BC native in Ottawa for work.
I need to go back.

Gee what a shock

When the US and Canada balkanize, will the Maritimes and Newfoundland join New England? Of course, Quebec will likely take Labrador.

I lucked out and was born 10 minutes from the end of the underground railroad. Oh well, having a 50% black highschool made that redpill alot easier to swallow.

>Labrador.
why would quebec want MORE moose?

Believe it or not most of the white students in Software are either conservative or central. At least most of the people I've talked to. I know a group that spouts Sup Forums memes all the time

Eskimos. They drink, ride on snowmobiles, and shoot seal.
I like 'em.

Because they're assholes.
Have you seen all the butthurt Frenchies shitposting about how it's their rightful clay, here?

For reference. They'll never leave, we pamper them too much.

I belong to a nudist club about an hour sourth of the border. A significant number of the members are from Alberta & B.C.; though they skew older, they are overwhelmingly conservative. I can't wait until this summer to hear them bitching about Junior and his politics.

One thing though: Some of those grandma tiddies are still pretty perky.

St. John's has been getting on with some degenerate shit lately since the quebec attack. Plenty of hipsters too. Rural is still the true land of the free though

>Quebec will likely take Labrador
>likely

Literally how? Labrador is english-speaking and was settled by Newfoundlanders. Quebec's never made an effort to settle, colonize, or claim Labrador, so they started reeing like autistic children when Newfies took it. Everybody in Labrador's either a Newfie or their parents/grandparents were newfies.

Also this is probably what a balkanized Canada would look like desu

economically useless, under educated and insignificant.

no thanks

Quebec seems like it's be a very strong new nation, rising from the fall of the US and Canada, especially since it'd likely get aid from France.
While Newfies were still scrambling, Quebec would take it. It'd be be might over right, my man.
Also, balkanized Canada wouldn't be that divided. It'd be Alaska taking the territories, maybe moving a bit south, some Alberta alliance that might even join with an American Great Plains Alliance, taking Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, north Ontario, and some of British Columbia. After that, the rest of Ontario would be conquered by the Great Lakes guys, and Quebec would take Labrador. Then, Maritimes and Newfoundland would join with New England.
At least, in my fantasies, that's how it goes for Canada.

Demographics of Labrador should be changed
>According to the 2011 Census, Labrador was 55.1% White, 18.5% Inuit, 15.6% Metis, and 8.6% First Nations (Innu).

Newfoundland's whiteness seems accurate but it's hard to tell since their census is combined with Labrador
>Newfoundland & Labrador is 94% white
>most of that non-whiteness is largely thanks to natives
>natives don't live in Newfoundland, only Labrador
>Newfoundland is 99% white

Whiteness of Labrador should be changed*

Who /newbrunswick/ here

KEK BLESSES THIS POST.

The cultural enrichment isn't happening here lads, Atlantic Canada is WASP and based.

Also, MUN scores very high on the Academic freedom index put out yearly, has a pretty good mix of torries and liberals. Dalhousie is an SJW hellhole though.

err Well, it's WASP and has lots of white catholics too. Mostly the Irish.

MUN has a lot of SJWs and international students. The 'Keep the Freeze'/'Education is a Right' crowd is loud and well funded with the student union behind them every step of the way while most Newfoundlanders don't agree with them at all. MUN is considering offering scholarships to people affected by the US travel ban. Disastrous leadership.

Still not as bad as that women's fora that happened a few years back in Dalhousie. It scores really poorly in the JCCF campus freedom index

The student union is total shit, but to be fair, student unions consistently score lower in academic/campus freedom.

Source:

campusfreedomindex.ca/campus/memorial-university/

So, as far as uni's go, MUN actually has some of the best campus freedom in Canada(surprisingly).

Do you guys like New England, or not?

In NL at least, there used to be quite a few WW2 era bases on the island. In St. John's some soldiers built houses, and after the war some stayed and married girls here.

People like Murricans in the maritimes(IMO), and some of us have family living across the border. I reckon that we'd at least have great relations if not unionize with one another.

>t. Someone who knows nothing of Quebec and its denizens
Dare to dream bro, dare to dream.

I admit, I don't, since I'm an American.

Count yourself fortunate friend.