Holohoax btfo

Good lord I can't imagine how one would accomplish disposing of 6 million bodies. It takes 2 hours to burn one body in a modern crematorium, I can't IMAGINE how enormous the Nazi crematoria must have been. Are there any pictures of these monstrous machines? I'm morbidly curious. And think of the cremains, there must be enormous piles. Did they bury the cremains? Are the fields where they were dumped now holy ground?

I did the math. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust says a million people were exterminated at Auschwitz (nice round number, makes this easy). Started in 1942, so that's about 3 years. If one body can be cremated in 2 hours, one oven can burn (12 per day 4620 per year) 13860 Jews in the time the Shoah was ongoing. 1000000/13860 = ~72, so they must have had a MINIMUM of 72 ovens of modern efficiency to carry this out assuming they worked 24/7 one after the other with no breaks. I'm looking for images of a massive crematoria of this scale at Auschwitz and I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help me with this? Only ones see are tiny and look like what you would see in a small town funeral home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation#Ash_weight_and_composition says there is about 5 pounds of cremains left after incineration in a modern cremation furnace. That's FIVE MILLION POUNDS of cremains! I wonder what they did with it? That would be an enormous amount to bury - have historians located the massive fields of ash from this horrible tragedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsEXD6AMA7c
youtube.com/watch?v=EddVeWgQf4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7100
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

werent most bodies buried?

Of course! I'm curious where, I'd like to go pay my respects. Can you show me where these enormous burial grounds are?

Think about it like this. Take a look at this video of a panorama of LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsEXD6AMA7c

Now try to get your head around how many people are there, about 3 million. Now times LA by 2. That's how much remains there should be. Even if you grind it to dust after cremation, pic related is how much you're left with from 1 body. 6 million builds you a mountain that you can take a panorama of LA from.

Here you go. From German records.

There were five crematoriums. I could process 340 corpses in a 24 hour period. II and III could process 1,440. IV and V could process 768.

Ashes from all five were disposed of in a number of locations, primarily into a pond located by the modern day memorial.

They didn't need to dispose of all the bodies. Sometimes they miraculously stayed alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=EddVeWgQf4o

Wow, they must have had a TON of individual cremation ovens. Takes about two hours for a modern oven to ash a Jew, so one could Shoah 12 per day. If one complex could remove 340...340/12= 28 ovens.

Are there pictures of this crematorium which show at least 28 ovens?

Also, modern crematoriums reduce a hook nose to about 5 pounds of ash. They dumped 5 million pounds of ash into a pond? Poor fish.

>Takes about two hours
I know that you are trolling but it always baffles me that there are people that think it really took the nazis 2 hours to burn a single body.

>I know that you are trolling but it always baffles me that there are people that think it really took the nazis 2 hours to burn a single body.

Can you link me to a discussion of the technical details of the Nazi crematoria? All the pictures I've seen show a rather crude design that seems less effective than modern designs.

Show me the truth, Hans. (It's ok, I know you have to defend the (((narrative))) or else you go to jail).

I will try to find some sources for you. But to sum it up. They just burned the flesh of the bones and then crushed the bones manually.

>and then crushed the bones manually.

A million bodies? Lots of crushing. Where are the fields of ground bones? What equipment was used to grind the bones?

Where can I see the official overview of cause of death of the 6 million jewish holocaust victims?
Is it stated that they burned all 6 million of them?

Hilberg's estimate of 5.1 million, in the third edition of The Destruction of the European Jews, includes over 800,000 who died from "ghettoization and general privation"; 1,400,000 killed in open-air shootings; and up to 2,900,000 who perished in camps. Hilberg estimates the death toll of Jews in Poland as up to 3,000,000.[336] Hilberg's numbers are generally considered to be a conservative estimate, as they typically include only those deaths for which records are available, avoiding statistical adjustment.[337]

So says wiki. We're told that nearly 3 million were burned in a couple years of activity.

You arent allowed to distrub the ground anywhere looking for remains because its against Jewish religious laws. Ground radar detection systems are flawed and antisemetic technology that does not accurately pick up Jewish remains. Youll just have to believe me that the bodies and ash are there.

Well at least we know that Jews are trustworthy and would never lie to advance their ethnic interests. My questions are answered, fellow goy!

That's why they burned them in mass graves. What, you want evidence for mass graves? It's all right there in the documents Hitler destroyed right before he died to remove any evidence of a Holocoaster. Basic history, go- I mean, guy. You nazi revisionists can be so stupid, honestly.

Here is a link to the Wikipedia article with some further sources for you to start your research.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

>What, you want evidence for mass graves?
Yes.

Like I said guy, it's all there in the evidence Hitler destroyed right before shooting himself.

>Hitler destroyed millions of pounds of ash before killing himself
k

Thank goodness. We can all go home now. Please delete Sup Forums now hiroshima nagasaki. We have been eternally btfo.

Where are the pits full of bone fragments?

No no, Hitler had all documentation ordering a Hollercoast burnt. This is the official story.

And if you were wondering why it was never mentioned in any public speeches, it was hidden behind coded language. We know this because one guy said "Juden!" at a Hitler rally when he referred to the Internationalist Clique.

you deniers are sick, i will post some official holocaust survivor stroy pieces, that will thrill the fuck out of you of the horror my ancestors did to the jewish people!

>claiming that the nazis could only vaporise a single trainfull at once using magic
Fucking racist.

idk guys this pic looks pretty real to me

Oven fuel can't melt jew bones.

>Hollercoast
I love this meme.

>Ashes from all five were disposed of in a number of locations, primarily into a pond

Did the pond go all the way to the hollow fucking earth?

Holocoaster is the biggest hoax of the 20th century

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Hans what are you doing, you will end up in jail

He is reporting true stories from the holocaust in remembrance of the 20 million.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

for what? Telling the stories of the victims of the nazi regime?

It doesn't provide info on how they died

It's supposed to be a picture taken secretly by a Jewish sonderkommando and then smuggled out of Auschwitz. These goys think it's a photo of a train crash in Dresden, Ohio. Which sounds more plausible?

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7100

Thinking it would take anywhere near the 2 hours it takes to sanitarily burn up a 250lb land whale by strict modern crematorium guidelines as it would to blast furnace a stack of emaciated human cord wood.

De Nazis were probably roasting 50 at a time.

Why bother roasting them? They had the technology to vapourise them.

The 6 million!

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the concentration camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, but using Ghost Adventures as a source for anything is stupid. It's one of the most retarded shows I've ever seen.

this question should be ask to the architects of death, the nazi organisators of the holocaust. why they used such barbaric and inefficent methodes as one of the leading industrial country at this time.

making me sick what brutal and coal consuming methodes were used in times where so much coal was needed elsewhere in the reich.

That's some Will E. Coyote shit right there.

this book like many other quoted here, were used as evidience at many nazi trials. so, please share some respect!

There were open air burning pits and there are photographs of them.

Watch the movie son of Saul, there's a b storyline regarding the burning pits and how the photographs were smuggled out

Welcome to the absurdist world of holocaust studies.

We know there were burning pits. Around 300,000 Jews died of typhus and starvation. They're not going to cremate themselves.

Short inside view of Buchenwald, after liberation.
Nazi Typhus victim inside.

>powerful electric current
>millions of volts
Volts and current are two different things. Also for them to have generated millions of volts they must have conjured a fucking thunderstorm above the camp with their Nazi black magic.

It takes 2 hours to burn a body by modern standards. If anything it took the Nazis longer you retard

no need for black magic if you have enough yew physicians

thankfully to the sowjets we know today how the crematorium in Auschwitz main camp looked like, they also rebuild the chimney after the war.

front view maybe looks more familiar. From documentaries and movies.

I ain't no scientist 'r nuthin but this sounds highly impossible