This is now a children's 'toy'

This is now a children's 'toy'...

It's missing the niggers?!

It's called conditioning.

means expect real police state n 10-20 years...i think.

Sold separately

You would have to buy the Prison set to get them

I was looking for toy cars for my nephew for Christmas and I thought it was odd that they had a bomb squad toy for toddlers. Really conditioning the children to accept this shit as normal.

I'm surprised they are still around. I'm an old fuck who had these when I was real young.

What's wrong with it? I had action figures with similar gear when I was younger

I still have a ton of this shit down in my basement. Good times

Ooooook.....???? I'm obviously not seeing what you're seeing.

OH THE HORROR!!!
GET THE PITCHFORKS!

Toys like this teach your son to become based.

Woah,time has passed
I grew up playing with Red Coats,Natives and Continental army playmobil figures.

Kids nowadays will never experience the fun of staging battles where Brits and Contintal guys team up to kill all the Indians....oh well

Wow they have sidearms and everything, even the one with the AK.

Just amazing.

Whatever, kids gonna cram a firecracker in the fuckers anyway.

>tfw 2030 lego set includes right wing death squads

I want this one

They're god tier toys man. I feel like a lot of my creative skills came from playing with legos as a kid.

Looks pretty rad

I had this playmobil lad once, he was an old-timey deep sea diver, had blocks of lead in his shoes and one of those big sphereical helmets, he was pretty great

Instead they get to bash commie heads with their riot police. What a time to be a kid!!

Fuck yeah cant wait to buy it it and shit post on /k/
This one two

Eerily realistic.

should've said "made in sweden"

That's cool. I miss when toy manufacturers and television producers let guns and high tension situations into child products without some progressive badgering people saying it would turn people into mass-shooters.

Lego sets have had police and guns in them forever

i like their kitchen set, comes with a wife

Cool, would buy/10 as a kid

I'm sure you can notice the difference, however. Don't act retarded.

The cop in the LEGO set is still wearing blue, for fuck's sake. Cops don't wear blue anymore.

In they are clearly militarized.

a ship is fine too

Cobi is a Polish brand. They have some military sets too, like WW II

Oh god this is dark. What world do we live in???

why would someone want to buy a public shower playset?

What's bad about this? Children should have positive role models as toys.

Children shouldn't be taught that a militarized police force is normal.

It's amazing how we're already to that point, but it's still wrong.

>Children shouldn't be taught that a militarized police force is normal.
But it's the truth. Kids should learn the truth.

I always found playmobil toys pretty interesting.
There are a fuckton of them and a wide variety inside the same theme.
You can buy a SWAT or a Guardia Civil or a Carabinieri or a Bobby...
Forestal guards, firefighters almost from any country, private security, soldiers, doctors, teachers.
It's almost impossible to not find something.

what a cuck

There was a time when officers wore blue dress shirts and pants and a hat. They didn't wear armor. They carried a simple 9mm firearm, or none at all. They had a shotgun in their vehicle at times. They served warrants, peacefully.

Now, they are all SWAT, and SWAT serves warrants by kicking down your door at 4am.
It's all fun and games until there's a SWAT team at your front door.

>There was a time when officers wore blue dress shirts and pants and a hat. They didn't wear armor. They carried a simple 9mm firearm, or none at all. They had a shotgun in their vehicle at times. They served warrants, peacefully.
That's a different timeline.

kek

That is awesome, please tell me it's not fake

Who buys those when you get can an even more realistic dried dog turd from the street?

Maybe is not the time, it's the place.

No, they should discover it on their own the next time there's a riot nearby.

>tfw you have no son to buy playmobil SWAT teams for and to teach him the importance of beating down gommie son from ages 4-10

underrated

is the "Criminal" set minorities?

I found one on Amazon a while back but they removed the giganigga criminal from the set

My heart is broken for the future

They start then so young now

>6+

>1450946867112.jpg
what the fuck

I want to recreate Ferguson with these.

Lego is GOAT at marketing.

Nice - it even comes with a tatted up dindu criminal

>Lego
Godammit they look the same.

I still keep my opinion though.

I wouldn't be surprised if that set costs 15 bucks.

Playmobil is based.

I want the lego serial killer sex dungeon set

Damn right it is

It's probably $20, LEGO is so goddamn retarded expensive now.

The better value is the huge sets, which are north of $100 but have over a thousand pieces.

I went to get my nephew some Legos for Christmas. There was a little bitty pail of them, so I grabbed it thinking it had to be about 10 bucks - definitely under 20. Got to the register, 38 fucking dollars. I said fuck that and put it back. Found something more appropriately priced for the little shit.

The day Lego publishes a Rome scenario, is the day i will run out of money.

>Be me, moron
>Girlfriend's daughter (in b4 cuck) loves Frozen
>Buy her a fantastic, surprisingly rare Frozen LEGO set, Elsa's Castle
>Shit will be boss when it's assembled
>Day of Christmas
>She opens it
>Nonplussed
>Parts wind up in my backyard the next day

Redpilled the shit out of me.

I got tons of these things.

Tanks!

that's cool as shit. Love the detail of the overlapping track wheels and armored skirts

i got my nephew a bong

I remember having a Cyborg JFK Tech Deck Dude when I was younger. Not sure if they even make them anymore

I have the Sydney Opera House lego set coming in the mail. That shit was $400+

no matter how much the left pushes the idea that boys and girls are equal, they're not. girls don't like building stuff. Had it been a castle already made and ready to play with, she would have been ecstatic about it, unless she just really hates you for banging her mom.

Cobi master race

Oh and I just recalled how me and dad built a radio controlled lego tank out of the "cybermaster" set, which he added a small camera to that streamed video to the computer we used to control it with. I naturally added a working cannon by hooking one of those tiny electric engines up to one of those teal/purple colored cannon things that shot a rubber-tipped dart when you pulled on a pin at the back.

Annoyed (read: amused) mum when she was doing the dishes with that thing.

If you were a police man, you would feel safe patrolling a dangerous city with just a badge and uniform?

since when did military = bad? were you planning on overthrowing the government?

>playmobil SL8

How fucking cool is that
I wish I had shit like that when I was a kid

I've decided LEGO is not worth it. Their creator and laughable "architect" line of sets (with an abysmally tiny number of pieces, frequently all a shade of beige and at twice the price) have put them into the echelon of overpriced consumerist shit. I blame the movie.

The games are also fucking awful, just the most boring shit. I was surprised after hearing how great they are.

I'm just done, if I want to build models like a child I'll buy an actual model kid.

>playmobil
pleb shit
also
that masked cop looks a lot like someone.....

>If you were a police man, you would feel safe patrolling a dangerous city with just a badge and uniform?
Contrary to popular belief, the US is an enormously safe country. Portions of it are not, but the idea there are violent criminals at every corner is just ridiculous.

Cops have dangerous jobs, they should acknowledge that and accept it. They shouldn't offload that burden with preemptive violence on innocents, children and dogs.

>IIIIIIIUUUUUUUIIIIIIIII

Looked like this

Is "Action Town" the new euphemism for Detroit?

>militarized

Why does everybody sperge out so fucking bad when police upgrade their gear beyond a t shirt, handcuffs, and six shooter?

You know that sometimes they have to stop people who are heavily armed, right?

no shit dude, I live here too

Thats why military police exclusively work in those bad parts while normal police are as heavily equipped. Thats why I said a dangerous city

Classic shitposting

Noice. If I ever get kids I hope these are still being sold then.

Then let me put it this way, since you're into playing semantic games:

Cops are peace officers

The military produces soldiers, who's job is to kill

It is retarded to provide military training, personnel and equipment to PEACE officers.

>Why does everybody sperge out so fucking bad when police upgrade their gear beyond a t shirt, handcuffs, and six shooter?
it sends a bad message, try picking up a book sometime

SWAT was formed to deal with heavily armed criminals, there's no reason for regular cops to be armed like SWAT.

>"redpill me on buying lego sets for my gf's daughter, Sup Forums"
lol

Is there an actual concentration camp set of lego-like bricks or do I have to buy 2000$ in legos before I can build my own?

Aww look at that tiny little doggo! Big ol pupper!! where can i find this?

>job to kill

Thats incredibly vague. Soldiers have more complex tasks. But also Our police officers might have to deal with a dangerous person or people with a gun. Whats the difference between that and a soldier?

When the situation calls for it, thats when the police show up with heavy gear

>there's no reason for regular cops to be armed like SWAT.
You're blowing this way out of proportion.

First of all, police still wear the standard dress shirt and pants, and only have a glawk when they're just patrolling. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop in full riot gear?
The answer is probably no, because that's not what police normally wear, It's only for dangerous situations such as riots.

You act like putting on a helmet, vest, and carrying a rifle in certain situations somehow transforms them into seal team 6.

This is now a children's 'toy'...

Kids have always loved cop shit, construction shit, fire engine shit. End yourself, drama queen.

yes but now spics and niggers make up a sizable portion of our population

those are really neat! I got one of those for christmas back in the day. my brother got a box full of bandaids and antiseptic ointment. dad told us to share

when you're an adult you'll understand why unless you're retarded.