Testosterone problem

If low testosterone is such a problem why don't we just have people take test hormone therapy?
Wouldn't the problem be solved then?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_replacement_therapy
redlightman.com/blog/red-light-triples-testicle-health-function/
alliedacademies.org/articles/the-effects-of-low-level-laser-therapy-lllt-on-the-testis-in-elevatingserum-testosterone-level-in-rats.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good question, I have no doubt I'm low t (shit beard growth, thin hair) but I don't wan't non-functioning balls either.

Afaik taking t supplements ruins the body's own t glands, ie your balls

You mean this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_replacement_therapy

Eat beef testicles and gain the powers of the bull.

I've heard that but I thought it was only a rumor. Is there really any validity to that? It seems as if it would boost sexual performance rather than hinder.

its hard to get a subscription from a doctor.

a doctor will be happy to put any 10 year old boy on loads of estrogen and other shit to have him grow tits and turn him into a girl, but if you're a healthy adult male asking to be put on 250mgs of test a week they'll say no because it's 'dangerous'

>Dad is a doctor
>Says he can't understand why Testosterone is so tightly regulated

He's done test-replacement therapy on numerous patients, received great results.

Aromatase you dumb nigger

you're balls stop function (shrink) because your body temporarily shuts down its own production of test if you are getting ample amounts from an exogenous source.

This is on higher doses tho (say what a body builder does) I am not sure about lower ones if your balls shrink all the way or remain in part use

Low-test cattle are easier to govern.

Because it would destroy the Left's narrative.

there's literally nothing wrong with being feminized.

>Putting Hs on the skeletal formula

Fucking why?

At least your balls won't hang lower than your dick. C'MON!

I know a major player in the testosterone business in the US and its literally the fountain of youth

Its all legal what he does, but WOW does the stuff sell, very big clients too. You have to fail a testosterone test, or test. test, in order to be prescribed them.

and to fail the test you need to start taking the drug in the first place, then come off it for 3-4 weeks and take blood test once you have done your test cycle.

its retarded.

goooooood morning god damnit

Isn't that necessary when you're showing the molecule as a planar molecule but there's implied stereochemistry in the cyclic chair structure? Or in other words, isn't the alternative to wedge between carbons?

I never had to do stereochemistry for test so I genuinely don't know though

Any testosterone supplementation will shut down the testes production in about 3 weeks. Im sure if you supplemented smaller amounts than your body makes it would not shut you down entirely, but that would be pointless.

Coming off androgens your testes return to normal. There are no direct cases of full cesation of the functioning of the testes from androgen therapy. Some instances of heavy androgen abuse (think professional bodybuilders) who have a much longer recovery stage than a normal person.

As well, most men remain fertile while on androgen therapy, even at high doses, although studies have shown fertility to decrease.

If you are low testosterone, consider clomid before test. Many men have had good results, and it causes your testes to produce more testosterone rather than simply introducing exogenous testosterone. You can look up procedure for treating low T with clomid, and it is easily available as a research chemical.

A healthy diet, and regular weight resistance training is crucial to healthy testosterone levels. If you are not currently regimented in those two areas begin now.

That being sad Tren turned me into a man. Beard became thicker (from teen scruff at 22 to beardable) and made my face and behavior significantly more manly. Would advise after 5 years of lifting consistantly.

trt will make your body stop making testosterone naturally. you are better off just working out and and eating less shit food.

Don't go higher than 200ml a week and stick plain old testosterone only esters.

Maybe it's just me, I was on 250ml every 2 weeks of test-e for 6 months straight and grew in size. Pulsed the dose. Test-e only stays in your system for a week and I was shooting it ever 2. Which is not what your suppose to do at all. My levels were always all over the damn place.

Got off without any PCT and never shrunk down to natty size. It had some permanent positive affects on my body composition. I don't know what it did but I suffered no loss.

This is a year later and I'm still about the same size as when I was on gear.

>why don't we just have people take test hormone therapy?
Because Joe Biden didn't get onto the college baseball team.

I took a blood test and was at 1150ng/dl naturally (I am 24 years old), result said it was actually above the normal range for my cohort.

the side effects worry me tho.

How is it mentally. depression? irritability? I am already very prone to those things already. and also potential hairloss and acne worries me as well.

But a wedge without Hs would suffice, after all without anything else being specified the presence of Hydrogen is just assumed anyway.

Maybe I've been doing things wrong all this time, but I'd only ever write on Hydrogen if it's part of a functional group that isn't alkyl.

>what is the endocrine system for $500, alex

You dummies have obviously never heard that red light on the testicles is basically the best and easiest way to improve test ever and naturally.

I'll enlighten you. You're welcome

redlightman.com/blog/red-light-triples-testicle-health-function/

It makes sense, but it's healthier to remedy the cause of low test.
Water filters for the fluoride, stainless steel and exclusively polycarbonate plastics for food and beverages, and cease wanking.

No problem. I've got so much it's classified as testostertwo.

Nice try shlomo.
alliedacademies.org/articles/the-effects-of-low-level-laser-therapy-lllt-on-the-testis-in-elevatingserum-testosterone-level-in-rats.pdf
>On histopathological examination, there were no definite changes in the 670 nm wavelength group. In the 808 nm wavelength group, there were such findings as an atrophy of the seminiferous tubules, disarrangement of sertoli cells, generation of giant multinucleated bodies and other deformities.
>atrophy of the seminiferous tubules, disarrangement of sertoli cells, generation of giant multinucleated bodies and other deformities

I imagine you're fine, but I've had to deal with stuff like this back in Orgo. A random dashed H was a subtle way of telling us a wedged carbon, usually hinting at the original components that were used as part of a Diels-Alder or something.

Only explanation I ever got for "Why do this" was just that it looks nicer than wedging the carbons. But now I'm wondering if it was just another way to fuck with students...

Because once you're on it you have two choices.

Keep taking it for the rest of your life.

Or whenever you decide to stop, your body is fucked cause it's not used to having to make as much T, so you get man tits and flabbiness

Prep the bull.

Who told you that?

Nah, shit doesn't work properly; you need to naturally produce the hormone through certain behavioural cues for it to be mentally effective. Taking pills or IV test will just give you a an increased blood test conc. which is ok for secondary sex characteristics i.e. shitbeard butcould lead to side-effects like ball shrinkage etc. To up your test you've gotta go out there and pull some power poses in a non-autistic manner.

because male testosterone is going down naturally because evolution knows we boys are just too angry so we're going to be forced feminised or enslaved, welcom 2 the future

That's correct.

Were you to inject testosterone (which is the best kind of roidz you can cycle), regardless of the kind (Durateston, pure propionate, etc) your body would eventually realize the insane amounts of testosterone in your blood stream (a dose of durateston is 4000% the norm if I'm not mistaken) and shut down your testosterone production forever.

This is why people cycle roidz and often taken PCT, which stands for post-cycle therapy, attempting to get their bodies to continue producing the same amounts of testosterone it did before they cycled.

I wouldn't judge from that. I also have almost no beard and thin hair, though my muscle gains are very solid and stay there for long periods after lifting ceases. You should get a testosterone test, shouldn't be expensive if you want to be sure.

For all those reading, drinking water and taking ZMA supplements (the good kind or manipulated ones) should solve 99.9% of all testosterone-related problems. Very rarely you'll have a guy unable to produce the average levels of testosterone even when his zinc and water intake levels are high.

Zinc, Magnesium, what's the A?

You have high testosterone levels for todays society, it would be normal 50 years ago. No reason for you to seek TRT.

If you can do some basic exercises, like bench 225 and squat 315 with excellent form, and also have bodyfat >15% then sure do some recreational steroids. All those side effects like depression and irritability happen during PCT. Hairloss only happens if youre already prone to it, and acne is mostly during PCT aswell.

Really? Why not just buy it then. 500mg test 10ml is like £20 from an UGL. not exactly too expensive. That would last 20 weeks as well so it would cost barely anything for a year of replacement test at TRT levels

Did the efffects of tren last after your cycle? Doing it on my next cycle so am interested. So far only done test and orals (var). Am early 20s

What does the picture mean? What's that on his arm?

What is HCG. I'm on TRT and went off for a few months to knock up my wife now I'm back on. T will shut your balls down temporarily.

HCG is something you inject to prevent HPTA shutdown. I don't use it on cycle and I've had no problems. Don't think it's that important.

The stuff like beard growth yes, obviously coming off you lose glycogen and what not. I have always maintained gains from gear but I also have very regimented training and diet.

I also was doing 200mg tren ED for two weeks at a time. Bill Roberts reccomends a controversial 2 week cycle for tested athletes, and I prefer them for the lack sides and instant recovery. Its not as efficient and /fit/ think its redarted though.

HCG prevents atrophy of the testicles when used on cycle. It simulates LH and basically forces the testicles to start functioning.

Drs often dont know much about test and just let people come off cold turkey like this user. Youll still be fine but recovery will take a couple months instead of a couple weeks.

So is it at all possible to cycle testosterone, and then have your body produce it naturally on its own at the levels you had prior to cycling?

Its not just possible, thats what happens every time.

Just testosterone levels lower with age, so some guy goes on test for 20 years, comes off when hes 40, he wont have the test levels of a 20 year old.

Huh interesting. I always assumed once you fucked up the endocrine system, it was done for good.

So say you're 25, you take test, your levels are jacked up and you're killing it in the gym. However long the average cycle is, say you're happy with the results and you want to go back to normal.

Do you have to take test for the rest of your life? I guess what I'm asking is, are there permanent side effects, meaning you will always have to use outside test to have normal levels

250-300 tren week 1-10 and 600 test wk 1-12 is what I'm going to run.

Did you suffer any hair loss?

I came off with PCT (clomid, nolva etc). I just didn't use HCG

Overeating, masturbation, and inactivity is the problem.
Lack of testosterone is just a symptom

That's a bandaid for poison
I'd rather just stop taking the poison desu senpai

Vitamin B6. If you manipulate it, you can also add tribulus terrestris and other vitamins as you see fit.

What kind of food increases testosterone?