Would a planned economy work well with computer modelling and artificial intelligence to manage it?

Would a planned economy work well with computer modelling and artificial intelligence to manage it?

Yes, it would work well.

the question is would humans work well in that system? doubt it

Computers are programmed by people. People are greedy. Whoever you get to program such a system would wield it for their own benefit and would most likely use it to exterminate all the useless faggots calling for fully automated luxury gay space communism.

Do you really think such a system would let itself be abused for all of time to feed NEETS and wasteful decadence?

>Whoever you get to program such a system would wield it for their own benefit and would most likely use it to exterminate all the useless faggots
Problem?

Ideally, human moral would be an important metric for the system to work.

>Would a planned economy work well with computer modelling and artificial intelligence to manage it?

Yes, but the data would need to be carefully scrutinized. Garbage in - garbage out.

Cell phone direct democracy would be good too.

Highly doubtful. It would basically have to be an AI that would know the future incentives of every single person.

At what point do people realize that A.I can easily become the single greatest threat to humanity? If an A.I is running everything and pulls up human history 5th Element style what is to stop it from mobilizing an army to wipe humanity?

Science keeps asking "can we?" Never "should we?" When it comes to this field.

Doubt it, A.I still cant deal with coincidences and luck

Its all probabilities

>At what point do people realize that A.I can easily become the single greatest threat to humanity?
The role of the AI is just to optimise the process, probably deep learning. Nowadays tech, not science fiction.

Yes. Communism would work if people were inhuman and acted according to a perverse set of incentives that have no resemblance to reality. More at 11.

How well does the AI do in Civ type games?

Oh yeah, it fucking sucks ballbags and has to cheat to be competitive.

If the economy is mostly run by robots too, then yes. Otherwise, Human error will come in at some point and fuck you up.

Maybe unexpected bad weather could also factor into your food production, leading to starvation...

I would be against it because people will get even more lazy...

Until an A.I predicts a coin toss 100% of the time its still considered flawed.

So have people who can actually interact with what you want to optimize instead of having a computer shit out the numbers. Having been at the brunt of such things, people having no clue how a job is done punching in numbers that are wrong to begin with then expecting those numbers to be met is ridiculous.

A computer will have even less chance of interaction and will only account for so many variables. Sci-fi AI way not be close but it should be discussed now before people just start running down the field with it.

Not unless the computers could track and command you at a level you would find most unsettling.

>What is "Open source"?

and tell me how you encompass the conflicting morals of groups of people. How would you encompass the morals of Islam Christianity and Atheism?

Not until the A.I. can be balanced out by a human element.

I don't know how. An AI would just look at all the data avaliable, religion, medical records, internet activity etc etc and work match the input with the result and optimise best result. That's the point.

It can be done split second after the throw if you monitor all the variables (air pressure, shape/mass of the coin, throw spin/force etc.)

I for one welcome our new robotic overlords.
Skynet, please register my IP and remember than I supported you, when you take over.
Plz spare me the Roko’s Basilisk.

What to do when someone hacks it?

I mean to be perfectly honest yes it would work, but innovation and human development would stagnate. It would be the second dark ages.

And how is the status quo better?

The point is to have an open source AI technocracy that is incorruptible by design.

I guess it will require a kill switch, an override option for common sense cases (monitored by the public) and other safety nets. The point is to eliminate the human bias in resource allocation.

E.g. when the government creates a department X to solve a specific problem Y, it is impossible to shut down department X in the future as the morons whose job is solving Y will find 10 000 reasons why they're providing value decades after the problem has been solved.

it would need a conscious embodiment into every inch of the fabric of the the world and sense every thing that , all humans would sense

things like price of a hotdog on the street corner is valuated by people living near, how their life is planned, what they feel,

a system that puts value on all these things needs to get all this sensory data. which would be intractable i think.