Sup Forums BTFO hard

JANE ELLIOT AND THE BLUE-EYED CHILDREN EXPERIMENT
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/07/jane-elliot-and-the-blue-eyed-children-experiment/

I will give you a basic gestalt. The children were split into 2 groups; the blue eyed ones and the brown eyed ones. Jane started treating blue eyed children as superior. Soon those children started performing better. They would even bully brown eyed kids.
the next day, the roles were reversed and the results were same.

See Sup Forums it's your racism that makes shitskins behave like chimps. The more you expect them to fail, and the more you think of them as subhuman, the more will they act like that.
There are many other social experiments that prove this, like Stanford prison experiment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_head_tax_in_Canada
dictionary.com/browse/lookism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is so BTFO

the problem is:
no one will going to read this, except for me
it will be archived in a minute because there are no real discussion on nu-Sup Forums
not anymore

Well you can watch a documentary about it. It scientifically proves is that racism is what creates subhuman trash, they are not born that way.
And really if white people are superior, what is up with Russians, Ukrainians and Lithuanians? why do they act like savages?

>what is up with Russians, Ukrainians and Lithuanians
fucking communism man, I frequently think about what could have been
t. ukie

Exactly, it proves people are shaped solely by society,no by their race.
All these people on Sup Forums fearing immigrants, only makes things worse.

So why doesn't black empowerment work?

But you're a Bosnian, and probably a Muslim. What could you possibly know about racism and prejudice, and what makes you think it could lead to something bad? /s

Too bad Karadzic never slaughtered the cunt that gave birth to you disgusting Muslim pig

It does. You had a black president. but there are still a lot of people in USA that belittle blacks, which makes them behave like chimps.

>See Sup Forums it's your racism that makes shitskins behave like chimps.

You unironically compare blue eyed and brown eyed people as if it is the same as white people and niggers?

>The more you expect them to fail, and the more you think of them as subhuman, the more will they act like that.

Ah ok, so they literally behave like children, as expected. A grown up person in the western world would get the "I will show you" mindset, letting the hate of others fuel his success and become even better through pressure.

Also there are no niggers oppressed by whites in central africa, yet they have the lowest average IQ.

So then why wont minorities become upstanding citizens?

And dont say it's "because of Sup Forums being racist" because this is bullshit, society is literally giving everything up for minority welfare and promotion of that shit. Especially in Europe and they still get raped and murdered by refugees.

That's interesting considering the past several decades have been spent demonizing white people and pandering to minorities and they still haven't gotten their together. Nignogs and Arabs are still disproportionately represented in crime stats here, how long is it going to take Mr. Bosnian Muslim Faggot?

they behave like that because obama lied to them and haven't said what needed to be said
YOU WILL NOT GET RID OF THE STEREOTYPES FIRST

i don't care. i still want all niggers and muslims dead.

This can be true and niggers can also be innately inferior.
Nature and nurture are not mutually exclusive.
Adoption studies provide strong evidence that race is tied to academic performance, even when the children are raised in a household of a different race.

>Also there are no niggers oppressed by whites in central africa, yet they have the lowest average IQ.

It does not matter. They are oppressed by their own society and lack of resources. If niggers are inferior, how come an average nigger in USA is way more successful than an average nigger in africa?

ah clearly you are absolutely retarded OP and have no idea why reality is different then some retarded psych study

because the are mixed

If you read the article, the woman put collars on the kids considered inferior. Hardly just physical appearance. She also had no system for measuring "racism".
She would force them to be seperate, and not allow them to play together.

Only has a few incidents of actual violence.

This is supposed to be an accurate look at normal society.

Ok.

IT all comes down to intelligence. Asians are the most successful immigrants here, some even more than whites

I also believe you need a proper social order for a society to work properly. Right now we have none

When my teacher tried this on us in the 3rd grade, my only instinct was to kill the teacher, and I say this as someone with blue eyes.

Also all this is while telling children that they were inferior/superior. Because they held these opinions for a day doesnt mean they would remain in real life. Nor would it invalidate people noticing real differences IRL.

Also haveing the same students who were told they were inferior before, then get put in the superior position, isnt going to make them get revenge? Or at least be angry?

This is a load of shit, from a liberal woman trying to make a point.

Doesn't explain how Chinese in America were treated like worthless bags of meat to be thrown at mountains with dynamite and yet still ended up becoming successful in society a few generations later. Take your childish shit experiment elsewhere.

But after the first day, the kids knew what was going on and played along.

oooookay whatever you say

>Different eye colour = different race
The kids were the same race dummy. They should of used all White v all darkies. This experiment is as flawed as that epileptic fit throwing retarded "prophet" muhammad

So basically what you're saying is that if a large group of people starts treating another group of people like dogshit like they are going to become what they are treated like they are?

Great. So when will Justin Trudeau lead the entire conservative movement into throwing anyone who isn't a white heterosexual cisgendered male into death camps?

Fucking retarded logic.

>telling niggers they are awesome and smart will increase their average hereditary IQ

I don't think we need to be cruel to the inferior races, but clearly whites are a cut above all other races. Both in terms of spiritual potential and intellectual.

cuck

[citation needed]

Chinks were never stigmatized socially. There was no "colored only" buses, there was no KKK aimed at chinks, no chinese slavery etc...

Jews seemed to have turned thier shit around....

did you just attend your first sociology class or something?

They're something like a third white on average

African immigrants tend to actually perform better than African Americans, but this is because we tend to take superior candidates vs Europe taking those that take a dingy 5 miles off the coast of Libya.

>ive never seen a nigger with my eyes

i went to hs with niggers. nobody tells them theyre inferior. they just behave like chimps and do poorly academically regardless, you stupid naive retard.

>performed better
better than shit is still pretty bad

Not really. Most of their successes are charlatanry.

Theoretical physics, economics etc.

Basically intellectual masturbation, but nothing practical.

Any so called "jews" who have done something remarkable in science are always half white, and by half it's probably more like 70% since jewesses tend to mate outside the race (male jews are hideous).

Youre an ignorant baboon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_head_tax_in_Canada

Whites often have brown eyes though, the boundary of race was not reached there.

we don't want niggers in our society because they are hideous. That is all.

Sure. Jews prove this theory to be true. They keep telling themselves how they are the chosen people, hew everyone else are inferior goyim and look how far they have gone.

Blacks poor in America: white peoples fault. Invisible racisim.
Blacks poor in Africa: white peoples fault. Colonial border issues. (Of course they were wealthy before, trust me)
Blacks poor in Europe: ???? White peoples fault.
South Africa wealthy under whites, collapses into poverty under mandela: still whiteys fault.
Blacks have 70% children out of wedlock versus 30% for whites: still whiteys fault.
48% of black women have herpes: whiteys fault.
Blacks commit half of US crime: still whiteys fault.

Ok.

Dam bruv. That's deep.

Its like you've never heard of the Chinese exclusion act.

I really appreciate your efforts to debate because 75% of nu/pol/ is rebbit retards le epic bogposting xDD or BLUECREW shillposting but you're pretty horribly unversed in these topics and are making a lot of feels-based arguments.

Nice thread, Jude.

basically these, study clearly wasn't controlled

>Teacher tells kids to act with prejudice against other kids
>Kids do it
Well golly gee mister
Maybe you should watch the documentary where tried this with British adults and no one bought her shit

>Not making death squads of blue eyed kids

Im not interesed.

Barack Obama was not African American though, he was just Frican.

I wouldn't expect a filthy euro to understand the difference, but no slave ancestors precludes one from being African American.

obviously but the main perpetrators of racism are the media for this exact reason

>it's your racism that makes shitskins behave like chimps

No.
It's evidence for the superiority of monocultural education systems.
In african american schools it's african americans themselves who divide themselves into niggers and halfbreeds.
And if you are one of the halfbreeds who actually tries to study you get bullied for acting white!

I've seen that documentary in a sociology 101 class years ago. What are you a freshman with rich parents that grew up in an all white area or around a bunch of white presenting minorities? If "racism" is what creates shit people then why hasn't a single ANYTHING of value come from Africa ever? Whitey wasn't there spreading "racism" the whole damn time people existed there.

what do green eyes like mine do?

No one has ever rejected environment and social conditioning as a factor, merely argued that genetics also comprise an important factor in the potential for intelligence.
Also that experiment is like a fucking decade old. You're behind the times.

>Exactly, it proves people are shaped solely by society,no by their race.
No, it proves that society influences behavior and performance, not that it is the SOLE explanation for them.

Shit the bed.

what about situations where there are no whites around, and blacks commit mass atrocities like the genocide in Darfur or the murder epidemic in Chicago? Joseph Kony and all his bullshit? Mugabe killing people who get in his way?

What if she told the brown eyed ones they were superior?
Would the blue eyed ones disagree with her, perform better and bully the brown eyed ones?

>muh colonialism
A better question is why there are still significant racial IQ differences between individuals of a similar economic and social class.

also, this is the old tired argument: society made me do it.

there are plenty of whites who live in poverty, attend rundown 2nd rate schools, live in dilapidated housing, undergo long stretches of unemployment, inadequate healthcare, etc

look at West Virginia, the Appalachians as a whole...

Except no one walks around treating white men as superior yet we are generally the most successful

It's older than that. That "study" was done back in the 60s if I remember correctly. And what a shock! Kids stupid will buy into any bullshit an adult they trust tells them. This experiment doesn't prove anything besides children have no agency.

I think I have a solution to this.

Get every black person out of this country and ship them back to Africa. Get every Mexican in this country and ship them back to Mexico. Asians can stay I guess.

Why do i get the feeling you are a FILTHY KIKE ??
> Muh Racism
> Muh ((( Civic Nationalism ... because as long as you follow the law, you can bang my daughter Tyrone! )))

The Bosnian SS 13th Handschar would make you get BTFO filthy traitor.

What is that damn anime manga cartoon called kamraden? I've been trying to see more of them but idk who the fuck makes it.

>in USA
Think broader.

communists are not human

You should know that this is not the place to show up and start making excuses for niggers..

This would imply that white people are treated as superior. Considering the fucking hand outs minorities are getting now along with near social immunity to pull off bullshit like blm and get away with it. I'd say You've got the wrong end of the stick here mohammed

ALSO all we do on an institutional level in this country is tell every vareity of nigger how great they are for being brown. It's in every single piece of media produced. Jesus christ hidden figures was 2 hours of fucking lies to make black kids feel better about themselves. America feels that it's moral mission is to make these shit people as successful as whites and that is a pipe dream. We have set ourselves back decades technologically paying this absurd nigger tax and it needs to end

Op is misleading. She also gave the privileged group actual privileges, like being first in line, etc... So they actually had justification for their superiority.

Is this another one of these classic "Psychology Studies" that the experiment and results were manipulated to produce results that support a forgone conclusion?
I love the Stanford Prison Experiment!

This study has nothing to do with race. OP is a faggot.

it would be hilarious if she inadvertantly created the next blue eyed master race. one of these kids never lets go of his blue eyed realization and goes on to rule the world, killing off the majority of the brown eyes.

It'll never happen. As long as there are still any white people around, it'll always be failing because "those remaining white people must still be racist."

Arguing with leftists is a waste of time.

>claim skin color is the difference
>do test on eye color that isn't even extensive enough to establish peer review worthy results
>claim skin color is debunked
>sjw cucks with soft science degree like yours peer review you and determine that yes in fact, white males are fucking evil and need to be genocided
>nobel peace prize

It's called lookism
The issue is that jew mainstream medias masters and owners want people to believe that black is beautiful

WOW SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS REALLY SCIENTIFICALLY PERFORMED

But the real question should be, why did shitskins evolve in such as way that they can only perform when given praise by white superiors? Is the result of this study supposed to show that niggers evolved for slavery?

The experiment didn't have anything to do with the inferiors treating their superiors poorly it simply taught the children that discrimination based on arbitrary things is idiotic.
This did not prove that if one group is treated better than the other the others would try to change it.
It proved
>people who understand the other's point of view are more accepting of them.

I think this test should be standard for third grade students.

Lookism is not racism
dictionary.com/browse/lookism

Sure, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But, consider that if you have both a papercut and a 12gauge wound, the gunshot is what you're going to notice. If niggers already have a 70 IQ, letting their IQ drop another couple of points by segregating them with low expectations isn't going to be something to worry about. Now, when not segregating them leads to your normal white kids getting beat up and led to drugs and gang violence, that is something that we are going to notice. A lot less injustice is done by keeping them away.