How do you reconcile the fact that civilization was started and maintained by olive and brown-skinned people for the...

How do you reconcile the fact that civilization was started and maintained by olive and brown-skinned people for the vast majority of recorded history?

What were the Germanics doing at the time of Sumeria and Egypt? Classic era Greece? How did they obtain their later intelligence later if they were nothing but snowniggers for most of history? How did they go from snownigger to being the best in the world in a matter of several centuries after Rome fell? Can anyone explain this?

btw, if you're 1). a nord we-wuzzer, or 2). havent accepted evolution, then pls dont even bother. im looking for serious answers here

Other urls found in this thread:

moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

south just had better place for agriculture, not so much cold and forest like on north

Skin color is meaningless

Culture is all that matters

>brown skinned
Nope.

King tut had red hair

Egypt. they were brown, not nigs but brown

Exactly.

And currently the culture and religion of the majority of my people is utter shit.

>King tut had red hair
1). You're thinking of Ramses.

2). So do nearby North-African Berber populations; likely mixture from there.

time to go back pablo

Wich is why Egypt has long since Islam fallen into irrelevance, Germany is soon to come.

>How do you reconcile the fact that civilization was started and maintained by olive and brown-skinned people for the vast majority of recorded history?
Same way I reconcile the fact that we came out of Africa:

We got better.

>ancient greeks
>brown
stop

but how did it happen so rapidly? So snowniggers were snownigging throughout the entire duration of Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, and Rome. Then they sack Rome,and somehow leapfrog past the rest of the world in a few centuries? How did that happen?

Islam needs to be eliminated as an ideology. It should be nothing more than history to study. I hope the west realizes this soon.

Greeks were and are mostly olive skinned. If you're a deluded nord we-wuzzer, pls go. I've already debated you larpers in other threads, I dont want to do that here

>Then they sack Rome,and somehow leapfrog past the rest of the world in a few centuries
but that's not true, the Med area was still very much advanced, especially the Byzantines but also the north Italian city states after recovering from the Gothic wars
hell Venice had industrial revolution tier naval production capabilities

So is Christianity how the Germanics did it? No, other cultures have embraced Christianity. The European Catholic Church perhaps? Romanization?

I can see that. Islam pretty much screwed Persia and Egypt. So perhaps while Europe was rising (thanks to Christianity/Romanization), much of the rest of the world was in decline because of Islam/Arabization). The Germanics got better as the Middle-East and East got worse. idk

>If you're a deluded nord we-wuzzer
I've got Mediterranean ancestry you dumb fucker. Those dark Greeks were out in the sun all day and got darker. Greeks were never brown until they got mass raped by the Ottomans.

>How did that happen?
Having an outside perspective can come in handy when you can weed out the good from the bad, I guess.

but there was a point where the germanics surpassed the meds, right? and good call, I always forget about Byzantine for some reason.

Read through all my posts, I said the Greeks are olive-skinned, not brown.

My dad is sicilian, my mom is Lebanese. I've never once had a person consider me non-white, aside from Sup Forums obviously.

that overall happened only few centuries ago
between Iberians, Italian city states and Byzantines the Meds were still top notch until few centuries ago, and the middle ages were very much dominated by the French which are neither fully Germanic nor Med

Everyone was pale as fuck, even non-nordic. Who are you kidding, OP?

>Gothic wars

God I fucking hate byzaboos.

>claim to be Roman
>Purposefully destroy Rome

Greece was white, people coming from Russian region came down to conquer it. Egyptians were also white, at least their Pharaohs were.

I said we-wuzzers not welcome, pls go.

How did the germanics evolve past snownig tier? Or more to the point, if we could time travel to Northern Europe in say, 325 BC and got them to take an IQ test, how would they do? Were they inferior to say, Sumerians or Egyptians at that time? If so, how did they gain the traits needed for civilization if they started so far behind?

yeah JUSTinian fucked up, not just Italy but his Empire as well since he wasted lots of resources for basically nothing, allowing the rise of Arabs

if not for his attempt maybe Italy would've gone the path of the 'Frankreich' and remained as a united 'Ostgotenreich' to this day, without the fucking popes keeping us balkanized and eventually at the mercy of everyone else in Europe

"Anyone who disagrees with me not-welcome", more like it.
The "we wuz" here are you.

shit fucked up the number. Change it to around 2000BC or whenever Sumeria and Egypt were.

A) Because modern "Germanics" are very close genetically to the peoples of Ancient mesopotamia an d the Med. In fact due to the high populations enabled by agriculure, much of the European genome comes from the excess population of those places. As several have already pointed out, skin tone is not important.

B) Ancient Greeks and Romans were white. Look it up. moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/

C) Intelligence, as in mean population IQ, does not lead inevitably to argiculure. In fact, outside of the three or four places it independently arose (Mesopotamia, Inuds, Yellow and possibly the Yucatan) argo-genesis (to coin a phrase) is impossible. No inferiority is to be inferred from the fact that Europe is no the place that had domesticatable wild grass and so on and the scarcity of other food to make agriculture necessary.

D) After everywhere, including African HAD agriculture, Europe and East Asia quickly pulled ahead, demonstrating their genetic and cultural superiority to shitskin lands.

E) Finally, nationalism is not about always believing your people always are and always were the best because you are one of them. It's about believing your people are good enough to be worthy of continuing to exist and seeking to make sure that occurs. I'm proud of my people and want to secure their existance. I'm not delusional that white people created everything ever in history and all other races are worthless.

All this

>greeks
>white
>italiens
>white

is just divide and conquer bullshit anyway. Also ancient semites were pretty cool before Islam ruined their culture.

I admire the ancient empires very much

>We-wuzzers

Are you seriously implying the Ancient northern Med was not a fuck ton whiter than it is today? Are you unaware of the Arab conquests, the Turkish invasion and so on? Or just being intentionally dense?

they needed a kickstart I guess, 2000BC south Europe wasn't super advanced either although some signs were there with people like Minoans/Nuragics, not to mention the earlier neolithic cultures like the Trypillian one which was comparable in advancement to the so called cradle of civilization in Mesopotamia
I don't think they would've been 'dumber', although some Greek author said that compared to the near easterners the northerners had like a 'sluggish' mind.

you seem to be the unaware one since you are spouting the usual stormnigger memes

>using stormnigger
>on Sup Forums

Dude I'm not even saying "italians aren't white" or something. But the ancient greeks and romans were undoubtedly lighter skinned and with a higher proportion of light hair and eyes than their descendants there today.
>Statues confirm it
>Myths and legends confirm it
>Primary source material about historical figures confirms it
>Genetic research confirms it

>Are you seriously implying the Ancient northern Med was not a fuck ton whiter than it is today?

Read thoroughly: dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

The Greeks have always been majority olive-skinned/dark haired with a minority fair/blonde component (~7%). There is no evidence of Turkish mixture contrary to that meme. The link has all the literary, artistic, and statistical evidence you need. Ancient Greeks = Modern Greeks.

>Arab conquests
Arabization were always largely cultural. At most, I'll meet you 1/2 way and concede that Southern Italians have traces of mixture but not enough for any phenotypical effects.

as usual, lots of talk, no proofs
fuck off

>tfw no arian papacy

Truth. Don't get divided.

Phoenicians were an amazing people and I would not be surprised if they had trade contacts with the Americas.

Civilization has been a distinctly northern European affair since they overcame climate limitations through technological or migration means.

Stay med medcucks.

>How do you reconcile the fact that civilization was started and maintained by olive and brown-skinned people for the vast majority of recorded history?

Why do I need to reconcile anything?

>>Genetic research confirms it
I'd like to see this.

>>Myths and legends confirm it
Blondism has always been a minority trait. No different than modern meds. Thats why they go out of their way and describe certain characters as such; dark hair was the default.

>Civilization has been a distinctly northern European affair since they overcame climate limitations through technological or migration means.
so, from about 200 years ago?
because otherwise they didn't dominate shit, especially actual nords

>Europe didn't have a civilization circa at least 1000

Boy that's a special kind of retard.

boy this is a special kind of strawman, not surprising coming from a fucking leaf

Here is Roman dynasty rulers. No different than average Italian today.

>IQ is statically based on ethnicity

are you retarded? do you understand evolution?

It's always the same with the nord we-wuzzers. OH KING TUT HAD LE 50% WESTERN EUROPEAN XDDD

Yes. We know the elite were whiter than the rest of the populus.

Pic extremely related.

>picking the one emperor with a berber mother

weird huh

>No, other cultures have embraced Christianity

>cant comprehend comma

You guys are all saying this like I'm a nordic supremacist. I'm literally half-celt half-med. My own family (southern Italy) has significant arabization that shows up on 23andMe.

It's a simple fact.

oof. shitty feel.
>tfw arius was right all along

The locations of the first civilizations have some things in common
>extremely fertile regions
>some year-round
>the rest with bountiful alternatives like plentiful fish
>mild, stable climates
>high population density early as a result
>density allows specialization
>civilization born from said specialization and the need to organize large masses of people
What's telling is that so many regions with all the right circumstances never did. Say, Africa.
And a lot of area in northern Europe had to be deforested prior to any farming, in addition to the seasons being quite short for the crops available at the time. At least up here, probably Germany too.
>How did they obtain their later intelligence later
If you're driving an evolutionary argument you should know it doesn't work that fast.

Of course the other option here is that Ancient Greeks and Romans were all proto-weebs and made all their heroes unrealistically colored because it was super kawaii.

Why did you inlcude me there? I'm making fun of dumb nordic we-wuzers in general who say that they were Romans while they quite clearly aren't and never have the evidence that they claim to back up such as genetic evidence.

There are plenty of more user pic related. No phenotypical difference from modern-day Italians.

Meds are only olive colored when theyre tan you retards, im white as fuck in the winter

point is that there are all reasons to believe the situation in the south is mostly prehistorical, not something recent
there isn't much support for a recent arabization, especially since neither Turks nor Moors made it into the peninsula in the first place

levantine people have existed for thousands of years, and the south rather than Levantine is really 'west asian'

Pre colonial America was doing better than Europe in the Middle Ages aswell. Unfortunately people like to pretend that we white people created everything because that's what empires do, erase local history and say we did it or at the very least made it better.

Inb4 being called a cuck but it's honestly.

Yes, China was very backward in history.

1) China entered metal age 1000 years later than Middle East, Europe, South Asia.
Bronze Age, Wikipedia

2) China entered Iron age 600 years later than Europe and Near East.
At the time, European used iron tools, Chinese used primitive tools.
Iron Age - Wikipedia

3) Glass was invented 5500 years ago, it was before the Chinese history.
History of glass, Wikipedia

4) When European and Middle Eastern built stone/brick houses, Chinese kings lived in a mud palace.
The Great Pyramid of Giza was built 4500 years ago.

Erlitou, the capital of China(2100 BC – 1600 BC) was built by mud.
Erlitou culture - Wikipedia

All Chinese inventions are jokes.
China did not invent paper, printing, gunpowder, compass.

Italy invented the compass.
The pointer of the ancient Chinese compass was as big as a spoon.
The spoon was put on a board, with nothing else.
Compass, Wikipedia
History of the compass, Wikipedia, (Chinese Compass "Si Nan", photo)
6) Till today, all Chinese inventions are jokes.
Chinese microchip
The chip was later revealed to be a duplicate of a chip developed in the West, with the original identifications sanded away.
Hanxin - Wikipedia

>My own family (southern Italy) has significant arabization that shows up on 23andMe.
I'd like to see the results. The genetic studies hereshow that there isn't significant arabization. I'm glad you're not a nord but I still think you are overstating the case. There was no significant mixture. Trace amounts in Italians, and none elsewhere. The Ancient Greeks and Romans looked no different from their counterparts today.

>not a nord
*not a nord we-wuzzer

Chinese have a big mouth..

1) China was enslaved by Mongol, Manchu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen Empires for over 1000 years.
Genghis Khan's law, Killing a Chinese = killing a donkey.
Mongols killed 50% of Chinese.

2)At the time of Marco Polo, 100 million Chinese were enslaved by 300,000 Mongols.

3) Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchen for about 100 years.
Men of Chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
Chinese Queen was forced to work in whore house.
Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia

4)China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.
The population rate was 1 million Manchus VS 100 million Chinese.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia

Manchus had the right of the first night in China.

Queue Order
When the Manchus defeated China, Chinese men were forced to wear a queue or they would be killed.

5) In 1900, a small foreign army invaded China, it took Beijing and lost only 60 soldiers.
Battle of Peking (1900) - Wikipedia

6)In WWII, Japan invaded China, Japan took the Chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
Battle of Nanking, Wikipedia

7) Hundreds years ago, European believed 20,000 men can conquer China,
“The Spanish Plan to Conquer China”.

Photo: The Manchurian army which conquered China, and ruled China for 300 years till 1911. IMAO.

>Pre colonial America was doing better than Europe in the Middle Ages aswell.

By not succumbing to this divide-and-conquer bullshit. Nordic, Anglo, Med, Arab, Persian or Poo, caucasians are caucasians. Even the brown ones.
>That is unless they hold a belief system based on either Communism or Islam, of course...

>Pre colonial America was doing better than Europe in the Middle Ages aswell.

Did you fail US history or something?

Ah yes please tell me how great Rome was without the Greek please go ahead.

Chinese have a big mouth..

) Chinese Famine, 1907, 25 million Chinese died of starvation.

In 1920’s , 1930’s , 1940’s, more 10 million Chinese died of starvation.
List of famines in China, Wikipedia

In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation.
Great Chinese Famine - Wikipedia

2) Cannibalism in China
Chinese in Taiwan ate and traded in the flesh of Taiwanese aboriginals.
Cannibalism, Wikipedia

a) Till 1900, in China, a death row inmate would be chopped into 1000 pieces.
(Death by a Thousand Cuts (book) - Wikipedia)
Lingchi - Wikipedia

Liu was executed by death by a thousand cuts.
Onlookers bought a piece of his flesh for one qian (the smallest currency at the time) and consumed it with rice wine.
Liu Jin, Wikipedia

Yuan was executed by death by a thousand cuts.
Many Beijing residents rushed to buy his body parts so they could eat them as soon as the body parts were sliced off from his body...
Yuan Chonghuan, Wikipedia

b) Some Chinese generals ordered their soldiers to eat human fresh as daily meal.
Huang Chao used hundreds of stone mortars to grind human flesh.
Massacres in ancient history | The World of Chinese
Huang Chao, Wikipedia

Zhu had some 200,000 men, Zhu then encouraged his soldiers to eat women and infants, stating, "Human flesh is the most delicious flesh. As long as there are people around, we need not worry about hunger."
Zhu Can , Wikipedia

C) Human sacrifice
In China, human sacrifice continued until Manchuria conquered China.
(Manchus ruled China for 300 years till 1911.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia)
Human sacrifice - Wikipedia

In addition, whatever tiny arab mixture there is in the Levant, its nonexistent in their Christian populations.

I'm not going to post it. But I was, according to 23andme, about 1.5% Middle Eastern. My mother(Half-italian) was about 3%. I'm assuming, based on this, that my Grandmother (born in Calabria) would have been around 6% Middle Eastern.

For the record. I do not think any of this makes me, my mother or my grandmother non-white.

>nigtographs

green olive or black olive? either way they're the niggers of far east "europe"/asia minor

literally what the fuck has that to do with anything?
and Rome came to dominate the Med sea without much Greek input(even their use of the phalanx was very limited to their early days and dropped for the much better manipular system)

Actually History Professor. Why?

Northern Peoples couldn't prosper through the winters before heat-insulated housing, agriculture revolution and world trade. As soon as these three criterias were met, Northern Peoples proved themselves to be as capable as southern ones.

I could be wrong, I'm not an historian.

>4 pictures of whites
hmmmm
also skin colour isn't the only gene

No.

not an argument

Lol, then you shouldn't get tenure dumbass. Metallurgy, horses, writing and gunpowder just little trivialities to you?

>inb4 muh cohokia
Shit is a couple of mounds with houses on top cucks have lost their shit over.
or
>Muh aztecs
Yeah, you know the ones 300 late-middle age Spaniards took over in a couple months?

>Nordic, Anglo, Med, Arab, Persian or Poo, caucasians are caucasians. Even the brown ones
I've not heard this one before, but does that mean I'm not a paki? This may well be best news I've ever heard in my life.

Don't be fooled. It's the other way around, even the ones that look white are pakis underneath.

t. mohammed

Pic related.

They were not mongrels of today and were pure European back then

I dont. Europeans are barbarians. Mediterraneans have always been the most civilized.

prove it
pro tip: you can't

I'd like to see the raw genome data. If you upload it to something like Gedmatch, you will have more precise analysis. often times, their categories are flawed.

most of the literary and artistic evidence like ive posted shows phenotypical continuity between then and now. Whatever mixture there is (and the mixture is only in Italians mind you, there is 0 in Greeks and other Meds), it didnt change the appearance much.

also go back to Siberia/Asia

the arab race was made up in the 19th century, that guy is retarded and the italian population was only greatly affected during the initial greek colonization of Magna Graecia.

They literally had no nigger blood back then. Result of free movement during the Late Rome.

>green olive or black olive?

Now that's funny right thar

>They literally had no nigger blood back then.
prove it
pro-tip: you can't
is the Siberian/Asian blood in much of north/east Europe recent as well?

This is stupid cherry-picking, you can find tons of examples of more fair-haired and skinned people among Ancient Greek art as well. Even today you can find plenty of fair haired and fair skinned people in Greece.

>you can't

30-55 generations ago

>moorjani
you poor bavarian nigger don't learn don't you? that study is faulty and you have been BTFO on it multiple times

This how they used to look like

Pic related - women from Naples

ya I think he means north african. either way, too small to affect anything.

thats not enough to affect skin color/hair or anything.

fuck off subhuman NEET. You and only you call it BTFO. You understand that Bavaria is a conservative financially successful region and Italy is a liberal shithole, right?
>Meds are not mongrels
But then free movement without anti-miscegenation laws happened

Pic related - Roman """"""art""""""

its not. Like I said, they are majority olive-skinned and brunette w/ a minority fair/blonde element (~7%). Then and now.