A question to Alt-Righters

So, I have been researching some Alt-Right stuff and white nationalist stuff and I can understand your concerns. I agree that white genocide is happening. I believe that all races should have a homeland and I think that whites are being bullied into losing their homelands.

That being said, I have a question. I am not a racist and I don't condone violence against any other race. I believe that race matters but I think there are based individuals in all races and I'd like to know if you were the president of a white country, would you just kick all non-whites out??? I want to know the average opinion of a white nationalist on this.

I am willing to join the movement if it is a peaceful and down to earth movement and not just some KKK redneck stuff where you want to kick innocent people out of your countries instead of finding peaceful ways to make our countries more white. I would support programs that would serve as incentives to make whites breed more and accept more white immigration, for example. Also, kicking illegals out and giving free contraceptives away in ghettos and other poor non-white communities would be a good idea.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackpigeonspeaks.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement?oldformat=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alt right
>white nationalist

thats where you lost me

first off you're Portuguese, so you would just be a Portuguese nationalist.

"white" is largely an american term, not really valid when it comes to europe.

>if you were the president of a white country, would you just kick all non-whites out???

not needed, just repeal the 1964 immigration act, reinstate the National origins formula. then find a way to increase native birthrates.

the real problem is leftists, numales, and feminists. fixing this will require the situation to get alot worse before anyone can ever try to do anything about it.

What's the difference? Alt-Right seems to me to be basically the name that Americans give to white nationalism.

Yes, I do agree that "white nationalism" can seem kind of silly. I see myself as portuguese first, then I'm white/European. But I think "white nationalism" is rising because it's mostly "white" nations that are facing the threat of becoming minorities in their countries even though an irish guy is different from a german guy and a portuguese guy is different from a russian guy

>I am willing to join the movement if it is a peaceful

did you see trump supporters or "alt-right" or "white nationalists" runing around in black cloth, masked, attacking people and destroying property?

WHAT the fuck is the alt right?

White people who don't hate themselves, I think.

>I'd like to know if you were the president of a white country, would you just kick all non-whites out???
Yes of course, the best decisions are made by those who don't care about the feelings of others
White countries for white people only.

The alt right is a meme, leaf

It's the new al qaeda.

Fake news

Peacefully send them back to their native homelands gradually, raise awareness of white identity and make homelands more white with state policy and pro breeding propaganda.

I think most are along this line.

it is the same thing. you've done research, he's a memeing faggot.

Why not do it peacefully?

>That being said, I have a question. I am not a racist and I don't condone violence against any other race.
So if the spanish started fucking you over or visa versa, fighting them is ok, yet somehow, racial differences makes any sort of violence intolerable to you?

>Peacefully send them back to their native homelands gradually

Does that mean even legal citizens would be force to leave? Or would it be only the illegals that would be kicked out and the rest of the non-whites would just be slowly out bred?

Yes but is the alt-right is just a spectre, what is the leftist portion of the political and journalistic establishment and their brain-dead mob armies afraid of then? What are they attacking? Who are they fighting and what are they fighting for?

If someone attacks me or tries to do me harm, violence is ok. If someone is just living their life and are good people, we shouldn't hurt them. It's basic decency that I advocate for.

I sincerely think that an unwelcome guest tax on all non Europeans at 70% would get the job dome. The world is so mobile now, they could easily migrate.

The control left is manipulating everyone right now with super media

Kicking them out is doing it peacefully

If I was to not be peaceful about it, I would just organise a purge on all black people, but of course I don't believe in genocide and just would rather kick all blacks out so they can go Make Africa Great Aga... oh wait..

Have you ever read the odyssey before?

where you from portugalbro?

I think that's an ok idea for extreme situations where there is no other choice, yeah.

I'm just trying to figure out if most Alt-Righters are also moderate and don't want to hurt other people to figure out if the movement is something that I can defend cause what the people in a movement think is what defines that movement.

a fucking meme, something that doesn't exist as a concrete idea or movement. It's now basically just a blanket term that can be applied to anything deemed unworthy or 'offensive'

Kek

I live in Lisbon. Cascais, to be more precise.

>inb4 beto

don't bully me senpai

No one gives a fuck if you want to join the alt right or not.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

They came here for economic reasons. Make it illegal to hire non whites, rent homes to them, etc and they will go home. Another option is to establish a white ethnostate separate from the rest of the united states. But you need to not be such a pussy. No matter what you do, there will violence of some kind. We are talking revolutionary shit here. The goal of most people in the movement is to find the least violent way to achieve a solution, not a way with no violence at all, as that is impossible. Another crucial point you are missing is that violence is already here, mostly non whites being violent towards whites. This will only increase as the country gets less and less white. Whites will eventually fight back and the result will be a civil war. Multiculturalism is unsustainable, thus if you are not a white nationalist, you are more of an advocate of violence than the average white nationalist. This goes for the United States. Different models will be needed for different countries.

I'm in Lisboa but not originally from here. I love your country though. I can confirm to Sup Forums that portugal is white ;)

But if you live in a country and the government decides to kick you out, that's not a very pleasant situation. If there was no other choice, I would agree, but there are ways to increase the number of whites in a country and become the majority without kicking legal citizens out. Why do it in the most aggressive way?

Yes. Why?

a good idea would be to have more thorough immigration laws as well as more neutral education systems. For more information you should check out this YouTuber by the name of Black Pigeon Speaks. blackpigeonspeaks.com/

Step 1: buy a sack of potatoes.
Step 2: trade it with the irish goverment for all the irish land.
Step 3: btfo the irish people.
Step 4: let white people imigrate and get free land.
Final step: don't let muslims or black people in. No asians either. Now you have a big bank of white genes which will survive. Also make sure to not invite jews or hardcore leftists.

Cheers! Glad you enjoy my country!

>Yes. Why?
So you remember the behavior of penelope's suitors?

>But if you live in a country and the government decides to kick you out, that's not a very pleasant situation.
But that's the thing, I don't care about them. Kicking them out wouldn't be a burden on my behalf and I wouldn't feel guilty at all.
If you want to open your heart for all 8 billion people in the world, be my guest but as for me, I only care about my family, friends and my people.

I really don't think any of that is needed. By taking the measures that I've already talked about in this thread and some other anons did, you would get a vast majority white country (at like 95% white in the same way that japan is like 95% Asian) and you wouldn't have to make it illegal to hire non-whites. That just seems ridiculous to me. There are many countries who have kept their racial homogeneity without having to make it ilegal to hire other races.

> if it is a peaceful and down to earth movement and not just some KKK redneck stuff where you want to kick innocent people out of your countries instead of finding peaceful ways to make our countries more white.
We tried peaceful solutions. It didn't work.

They are not innocent btw. They are invaders and in 9/10 cases economic parasites and criminals.

> if you were the president of a white country, would you just kick all non-whites out???
Yes.

This is not their country and they have to go back.

>an infinite numer of timelines in the multiverse, and Africa has never been great in any of them
Make Africa... slightly less shit?

There is no peaceful solution. Forceful deportation is the only viable solution. There's no way Germans can integrate millions of savages.

There is no such thing as "alt-right". It's literally just a buzzword that the media made up which doesn't mean anything.

see /ourguys/ on hwndu
only 90's kid is white, lol. Sup Forums is more diverse than libtards

No.

Spencer coined it back in 2010.

Sort of an American version of the French/European identitarian movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement?oldformat=true

>But that's the thing, I don't care about them

Then you are a psychopath. I bet you are just saying that though... I'd like to see you talking to the families that would be forced to leave everything behind because you wanted to kick them out for no reason when you could do it in a better way for everybody.

This is my problem with white nationalism. A lot of you guys are just fucking assholes. I care about my race but if I see a black child suffering and I can help them, I will help. We can have our white countries without making the lives of people from other races hell. Having respect for others doesn't mean I don't care for my race.

>We tried peaceful solutions. It didn't work.
When?

>They are not innocent btw. They are invaders and in 9/10 cases economic parasites and criminals.

There are plenty of immigrants who came to white countries just looking for a better life to feed their families and just cause I don't want to be a minority in my own country that doesn't mean I want these people to suffer.

>Alt-Right
>I can understand your concerns

The alt right is a made up meme by the left to criticise everyone to the right of them including centrists and moderate leftists.

> I agree that white genocide is happening

"White genocide" is just being able to add up birthrates. The left is coy about what that leads to because they for some unknown reason love the idea of white majority nations becoming white minority nations.

>I want to know the average opinion of a white nationalist on this.

I'm not a white nationalist. I'm a liberal. 20 years ago and even 10 years ago it was the majority opinion among liberal swedes that globalism and mass immigration were tools of the corporations to tank worker pay and destroy the social security net, as well as hollow out national sovereignty.
Turns out they were 100% correct.

It also turns out some dark voodooo was used to make leftism these days completely forget about that and instead have the exact talkingpoints about open borders that the fucking Cato Institute has. Yet somehow this rings no bells in their minds.

>I am willing to join the movement if it is a peaceful and down to earth movement

There is no alt right movement, there is just a swarm of disaffected and disenfranchised people who flock to populist alternatives because they're literally the only ones to offer another options from the globalist agenda. The right and left wings conspire - in Sweden outright work together, to stop any attempt to vote against their plans.

>Thoughts?

You're either very confused or you're here to shill for the distorted reality version of what's happening. The media is lockstep with the globalist agenda, so perhaps it's not surprising their views are what most normies hold.

Understand that the threat is far greater than "some nazis on the internet". You're losing the mainstream because people can fucking remember 10 years ago and what was said then.

I think it has something to do with deplorable people

They were doing better when we colonized their asses and actually built roads and shit there... But we all know how that went...

Well, guys like Richard Spencer are getting a pretty big following. His ideas I think are what most people understand by "alt-right".

Also, I'm not a shill. Just wanted to know what most "white nationalists" thought and see if they condoned violence and stuff

>So, I have been researching some Alt-Right stuff and white nationalist stuff and I can understand your concerns.

See that right there would put you on Antifa's kill list.

Only like 1% of Alt-Right people would even consider banishing non-white people from the land.

100% of Antifa would be fine with the murder of anyone and everyone even slightly sympathetic to Alt-Right concerns.

>Then you are a psychopath.
No I am not, I just don't have enough room in my soul to care about everyone on the god damn planet

Now if you want to have a reasonable discussion, stop shouting buzzwords at your opposition and learn to accept that not everyone wants to live in a multicultural society.

pls be my Portuguese gf

lol

>the white nation
>the black nation
>the chinese nation

the white nation gets into a nordic vs mediterranean civil war, the blacks africa vs islander, the chinese chinks vs other asians

My thoughts, as you asked for them, are to ask what your most perverted sexual fantasies are?

>Spencer coined it back in 2010.

And the media has assigned it to people who don't even know who Spencer is, let alone follows his ideology. That's why
>It's literally just a buzzword that the media made up which doesn't mean anything.
is correct. It is not used to describe what Spencer defined. It's not used to target those who subscribe to his ideology.

It's consistently been used to describe anyone not toeing the hard left view. Look at who they're tagging as alt right and it's consistently people who don't label themselves as such, and largely people not even right wing, but self-identifying liberals, classical liberals, libertarians, "former liberals".

They've used the term to bully people who disagree about anything out of the "left" tent and into a gigantic right wing group.

That's why it's as meaningless as the way they use "racist" and "sexist".

>Well, guys like Richard Spencer are getting a pretty big following.

Big following? Not that it's a definite metric, but the guy has 48k followers on Twitter.

Sargon is tagged as "alt right" but publicly says he's not, and that he thinks they're loons. He has 154K followers on Twitter and millions of Youtube views.
And he's just a cunt with a youtube channel.

Spencers influence is fucking nil.

>When?
Take my country as an example. It's not been possible to find political solutions so far and I doubt that it will ever be possible to find acceptable long term solutions, i.e. transform Sweden into a 99+% Swedish country.

When there are no peaceful political solutions you have to find other solutions.

> There are plenty of immigrants who came to white countries just looking for a better life to feed their families
They came here because they wanted to leech on the society and welfare state that my ancestors built.

They should go back and build their own society - stop being parasites. And again, many of them are also criminals.

> just cause I don't want to be a minority in my own country that doesn't mean I want these people to suffer.
Not my problem.

Are you a fucking retard? The alt right isn't even a real thing

Can someone witness this so I can get on with my life?

Lurk moar newfriend.

That is not me, user. But yeah, she's a qt.

Here, have another qt

the way I see it, we have many people here in Portugal that do not deserve to be here, we got niggers from Angola, Moçambique that were born here and call themselves Portuguese, this is bullshit, but it flies with our population, most of them are committing crime and don't give two shits about our country and its history and it's people, and don't tell me this is a lie, check Bairro Alto ffs

They call Japan xenophobic and racist, fuck em, Japan is right on the money.

If I see a black child suffering and I can help him/her? Is is it really my responsibility to do so? Why is it suffering? Why are the parents not doing something about it? Are they not aware? Why did their irresponsible ass allow this to happen? Mind you the child can be yellow, red, white, blue I don't fucking care, fuck feelings and fuck such weak mentality, our country is in the shitter and so is the rest of Europe.

The alt right isn't real you fucking cuck

Remove immigration from third world/brown countries, make immigration low but only from highly skilled/high IQ european countries, remove welfare state so we don't subsidize minorities popping out dozens of babies while rick and diana can only have one or two cause the taxes are so high

Kick out illegals, offer blacks money if they want to relocate to Africa, offer hispanics if they want to relocate to a latin american country of their choosing, remove the welfare, let nature take its course from there, largely.

What I don't want is a continual degradation until whites are maybe 30-35% of the population and the only choice becomes a violent last stand. I don't think anyone wants that

If you just kick them out, you'll get Hitler'd pretty quickly. Eugenics is key.

The American is correct, coined or not in 2010 why did the fucking term only gain traction at the end of the American elections?

More jewish tricks

>if you were the president of a white country, would you just kick all non-whites out?
Yes. Maybe give them some funds to start a new life in their own country. Maybe they will make their country a desirable place to live.

> it is a peaceful and down to earth movement
returning people to their home is peaceful

>I am willing to join the movement
I find this the most strangest of things.

>if you were the president of a white country, would you just kick all non-whites out???

Depends on where the non-whites are from.

In the US, there are millions of blacks, Hispanics, Asians who are normal people, and don't cause problems, they just live their lives.

Like anything else, the issue is lied about and exaggerated by the liberals - by having strong borders, an orderly immigration system that rewards the law abiding and weeds out terrorists, we're simply doing what every other country in the world does for themselves - only in the US do you find liberals who seek to stamp out patriotism and national pride...for reasons. Reasons they don't even understand, they just drank the Justice Koolaid, with no thought put towards whether it's really justice, or liberal manipulation of populations to normalize 3rd world people and conditions, as part of their global one-world campaign.

I love my country. I was born here, and while we have problems, I love my country for what it gives me in the form of freedoms, rights, opportunities, and liberty. My people - who are black, white, brown, yellow, pink - they all worked to build it into what it is, and I'm proud of them. A liberal will never take that from me. And I care who's allowed in, I only want good people who have the same world view as I do - and Muslims aren't that.

Once you start doubting your patriotism, the liberals win. You're allowed to care about your country, and to not want 3rd world refugees raping and looting and shitting in your clean streets. Anyone who tells you differently is a liberal sheep, or a globalist.

It's not my fault that Islam has reduced the countries it's invaded into 3rd world poverty stricken shitholes. It's not my fault Marxist backed warlords terrorize African nations and strip them clean and destroy any attempts to grow and thrive. It's not my fault. They need to fix their own shit.

I think a realistic approach is offering a bonus of xyz USD for a family that relocates to an African/Latin American country of their choosing, and cut welfare so minority baby factories aren't being subsidized. Birth rates without the welfare among minorities would naturally go down, and with lower taxes/more resources whites could have bigger families

Also deport all illegals obv.

It really sucks being the bi-racial child of an immigrant and an American. I could register for the Sons of the American Revolution from my mom's side, but at the same time American nationalists want to kick my dad and I out.

Race-mixing, not even once. Don't do it to your kids

kek has indeed spoken

You have to put yourself in other people's positions and go from there. That's the basis for morality. It's weird to me that you insist on fucking other people over when you could just make policies for whites to breed more, kick out the illegals, give away contraceptives in non-white neighborhoods, end welfare so that the people who were here for welfare would leave etc... There are a bunch of measures that would make our countries more white and don't include being as aggressive as you are proposing.

Look at the solutions I proposed above, and those are just a few at the top of my head.

>fuck feelings and fuck such weak mentality

Basic decency is not being weak.

I was thinking of supporting white nationalist movements but this shit is really discouraging.

Oh yes, the alt right... The political ideology made by (((Richard Spencer))).

Kys my man.

I agree with this. It's a fairly decent position.

Aren't abos black bro?

Fuck off you commie

> why did the fucking term only gain traction at the end of the American elections?
Not true. I noticed the alt-right back in 2012.

Basically this:

>I didn't notice a movement until last year
>therefore that movement is run by jewish shills

Yeah...

The alt-right did gain a lot of traction from Trump, since Trump pushed an anti-illegal and legal immigration (at least "by implication") narrative. Sort of alt-right light t b h. Although Trump is not alt-right of cause.

>check out this neato made up scenario where the entire world looks and thinks EXACTLY LIKE YOU

the world is a cold place that will eat you whole if you let it, focus on those in your tribe, not the outsiders

Seems very doable in practice t b h.

Who is "white"? Is it a skin test, DNA test or class test?

You can't ignore Mediterranean and East Asians nor class in this. Anyone, regardless of race, could be considered 'white' if they are upper middle class and educated.

>This is literally the delusional premise fascism is founded upon :D

So you don't care about race?

If whites became a minority in America, you wouldn't mind?

I think we should be decent but your position seems too soft, even for me.

There's a party in the UK that supports a voluntary repatriation program for non-ethnic Brits.

They're called the British National Party and they'll never hold a seat in Parliament, although they did make it to the EU Parliament once.

Pretty sure 95% of people you can just look at them and know if they're white or not user. Although I have thought of this before. My only solution would be to have a panel of like 7 judges or something come to a conclusion on whether or not someone is white if their whiteness is in question.

>alt right
It doesn't exist lol.

hell just do it

I agree that the term "white" can be too broad. I'm basically saying that portuguese people should be a majority in Portugal, germans should be a majority in Germany, English people should be a majority in England etc

You'd think I was white by looking at me. I'm not white though. I look like an Anglo with softer features. Paler than a medi and with straighter brown hair and hazel eyes. "Whiteness" isn't really a phenotype, it was only declared one for North America because our ancestries are all so mongrelized.

You can just determine it by ancestory. Leftists realised this and tried to attack it by spamming fake gene tests claiming everyone was a nigger.

yeah upper middle class blacks are "white" now

this is why i hate civic nationalists, no different than race denying liberals

That is why we need to change the culture before being able to have any effect in politics.

dude, you should know that the Abos are blacks. They are their own thing, a race completely different than what blacks belong to.

there is an alt-right movement you paid shill. There are many discord groups, as well as leaders. You have no idea what you are talking about, then again, you are a Swedish liberal.

*that Abos are NOT blacks

>Does that mean even legal citizens would be force to leave? Or would it be only the illegals that would be kicked out and the rest of the non-whites would just be slowly out bred?
This is kind of my working theory. Legals can stay.

>Like anything else, the issue is lied about and exaggerated by the liberals - by having strong borders, an orderly immigration system that rewards the law abiding and weeds out terrorists, we're simply doing what every other country in the world does for themselves - only in the US do you find liberals who seek to stamp out patriotism and national pride...for reasons.
entering the U.S. by air is rather difficult, even for a native-born U.S. citizen. not even foreign european countries passed out worksheets on your travel history or had biometric surveillance kiosks, just an explosives swipe and plenty of personnel

Whites can have brown eyes. Shit to the contrary is leftists disrupting white identity.

different, niggeroos the lot of them

The only thing I care about is my people.

That is... Preserving my people and my culture and there is of cause a connection between people and culture - culture didn't develop in a vacuum.

Everything else is secondary.

I don't care about what I have to do to protect my people. If I go to hell for my actions then so be it.

Ideas are nice. I like philosophy, but at the end of the day ideas doesn't matter if you don't have your family. So I'm willing to sacrifice my various moral intuitions and my place in heaven to protect my people.