youtube.com/watch?v=fFnpxmdW5N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The poisoned taco traps will

your hard shell tacos wont catch shit m8

Why are you still in Mexico, then?

Damn.

the current wall is too easy not a challenge anymore

It's not suppose to stop you.
It's meant you slow you down so you are easier to shoot.

It's not meant to stop you Paco. It's meant to slow you down so we can catch you and throw you back over it.

Very fucking easy. Computer controlled machine guns on ground with camera aimed on top of wall. Everything that moves on top of the wall will be shot on automode.

Very safe and 100% effective.

The machine guns will

challenge accepted

Another user already figured it out;

>House Veterans on the wall
>Veterans pay for their housing and wages by performing guard duty
>Vets too infirm for combat but still thirsty for blood get to blast away at helpless border hoppers

we just hide our termal signal whit taco sauce

fuck I forgot about the taco sause. it's always the taco saus

Can you climb 3000 feet high? Because that is how high the wall will be

>Posts a picture of a Jeep high centered on a wall
>Literally posts a picture of a Jeep stuck on a wall
You and your people are literally retarded

Surprise surprise some Mexicans are way better off than some Americans

Then I'll leave out a nice cold glass of horchata but secretly I will have dipped my balls in it

>can't take no for an answer
>waaah trump called us rapists
pick one taco

The wall is a figure in protecting Americans

They enjoy filth though

They eat worse than that on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=fFnpxmdW5N0

Why do you take pride in a country you're running from?

the wall just got ten feet higher

It will when it's manned by marines ordered to shoot any mudskipper they see

Because Mexican chauvinism is ridiculous.

At least you Americans have reasons to remain proud.

The ego of your average Mexican is over inflated, I thought this Trump thing was going to be our Hiroshima and people would be drowned in productive guilt. But no, they still pretend everything is great and how they are going to dig a tunnel to escape this country they love so much and it's the best thing on earth

and you are proud of that you fucking criminal?

Maybe not, but our 50 cal gun turrets will.

I have no idea about what technology the wall will have, but tell your hombres that it will have underground motion detectors and see how theyl react

>We will dig faster!

If a wall wont stop, a bullet to the head will

>
>>Posts a picture of a Jeep high centered on a wall
>>Literally posts a picture of a Jeep stuck on a wall
>You and your people are literally retarded
>What is a proxy
>What is bate

It took you that long to find a US proxy to damage control? Try harder Paco

Why can't Mexicans just fucking apply for a citizenship? They want the American dream, but they're cheating on the tutorial level.
Illegal aliens are great proof that Mexicans are lazy.

Nuke Mexico. Wait for the radiation to fuck off. Take over the land and make America GRAND.

The wall is just there to make it easier to shoot you

The Intelligent Airburst Munition systems on the other side of it will

> coyote food

Will it have any technology?

Seriously I'm all for you stopping the hombres and maybe start a decorum of white racial pride down here, but why so obsessed about the wall?

Isn't it more effective to hire a bunch of dudes and buy a shit lot of drones to inspect the border instead of spending so much on a useless wall?

I've always wondered how the typical Mexican sees these illegal immigrants.
What's the common perception? Do you look down on them? Jealous of their situation?

Genocide will

Trump is planning on building one as tall as the one you guys have around Gaza, so this picture is complete BS.

that was easy

>Be burger
>Buy car so you can commute to your job
>Get t-boned by Paco
>He doesn't have a license or insurance
>You both go to hospital
>Paco uses fake name, gets treatment, skips bill
>You have to pay your own bill, your taxes pay his
>He uses same fake name when he arrives at jail
>Out on probation in 3 days
>Goes back to house of 15 illegals
>Continues collecting gibs
>Youre stuck with higher insurance rates, hospital debt, and no car to get you to your job
Land of the freeloader

>the wall wont stop us
Thankfully the armed guards that patrol the wall will

Couldn't you just pay a team of border guards to sit in a room and fly drones? It would be like playing space invaders in 1080 hp graphics

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Reminder that bullets are faster than beaners.

Land mines..

jet packs...

>*BANG BANG BANG*
>"you're dead, beanman."

Reconquista when?

whit the wall money the US could build 2 more aircraft carriers but no...

Automated anti-air turrets

nunca tio, españa esta bastante mal

this above all else is probably what got trump elected. i think every american in a car accident has had this happen

A lot of Mexicans hate pochos because again, mexican chauvinism is ridiculous and it makes them feel superior, but just have a pocho carry a mexican flag in a protest and all is forgotten

Most Mexicans are extremely proud of illegal immigration, a lot of them really believe in reconquista bullshit, and get very butthurt when they find out the average pocho wouldn't support annexation to a shithole like mexico

Reconquista de los united States de América

Shut the fuck up amlo.

Actually it's because the American counsulet are assholes and make it almost impossible for Mexicans to enter the US legally. So fuck you.

the wall is there to slow you down. the turrets are what stops you.

Dude add me on kik, kaiia_R

>get rear ended while stopped at a stoplight by an overweight female beaner with literally 8 kids in her car. she doesnt speak english and doesnt have insurance.
>have to pay out of pocket for a new rear bumper because anytime i use my insurance for anything my rates go up.

these people are a leech on society.

>implying the wall wont have barbed wire at the top

Because nobody wants unskilled idiots who will either rely on welfare or commit crimes.

>implaying that shit can stop us

Keep forgetting that 2nd place trophy from the Mexican-American War don't you?

remember vietnam?

Sign my ass up. Ill hang out and shoot the shit out of some cholos if they provide free bullets, internet and beer.

gringos suck at jungle warfare

the wall might not stop you but a bullet or two certainly will

how about you contract some snipers? its more fun, opens more joobs and the money can be founded from taxing mexicans who send money from usa to mexico

The wall is just to discourage you. The armed border patrol is what stops you.

kid detected

next one will

We're gonna do both m8.
Solar panels all along the wall, drone charging stations. Fully automated. Anyone gets over/digs up, drone follows above them till they can be detained.

nah

whos bate?

We don't want you to "stop," we want you to see progress as a matter of work and not travel. We want Mexico to be a great country in its own right and not a less sexy Brazil that exports criminals.

Mexicans fleeing Mexico only goes to prove Mexican culture is shit. Even Mexicans can't stand it and run to the safety and economic stability of the superior US. Make Mexico Great Again guey!

Ω

Trump's going to contract the Israeli company that built their walls

the border wall on the Sonoran desert is shit. I've been to El Paso/Juarez many times. that wall is a shit. I've even seen wild life get over that wall.

quite wrong m8
some uf us just jump the wall for the lols

These are people with money you wallnut, what, you honestly think they go up to the little window and ask "can I have a visa and passport" they charge for sessions, permissions, documents, people use up a good 8,000 pesos only to get denied for some bullshit.

the tunnel is now 10 feet deeper

think of the gorillions of hungry americans riding scooters that would end up falling for them

kek

RIP birds.

Prepare for high voltage traps.

But the Trumpstaffel will!

Don't worry Jose Juan Carlos Hernandez Guiterrez, we're going to have sharpshooters posted to take care of that.

Oh man the day America wakes up to war at their doorstep, you'll realize how much you need Mexicans as much as they need you. I mean just remember hurricane Katrina, you pussies asked Mexican troops to help out, they entered the US without documentation and you didn't hear about that on the news now did you.

Actually, wouldn't the result be that only the fittest, most able, most atheltic mexicans end up in America?

The fat, lazy ones would be stuck.

That what the turrets are for.

you cant just shoot people instead of arresting them, that's criminal AND unethical

Yeah, el sueño americano suena como los quince de rubi. I think I'll ponder on my decision a bit more.

lol

Top kek

>pushing this false meme
All spics should be shot crossing the border. Don't want to die? Don't cross the border.

If you think your shitty Cartels are going to do anything to US troops except have us annex a buffer zone of your shit cuntry you've had too much tequila taco.

Then the bullets will.

You've got me