White people should really apologize for this

White people should really apologize for this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2ZniEcu2Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.

wasn't me. I don't know that guy; fuck that guy.

The ones who did this are long gone. No victims survive, either. I don't see any reason we need to talk about it ever again.

They should pay reparations for slavery.

That includes you, dad.

That nigger got BLEACHED. You mad black boi?

should have left them in Africa

You guys are always talking about your ancestors legacy but when it comes to take their burden, you all go full pussy mode

But if he did his job he wouldn't get whipped.

black people should apologize for continuing to being born

I don't take credit for my race's accomplishments and I don't take the blame for their trespasses.

>White people should really apologize for this...

Really sorry that you are a nigger, Mister.

That genuinely sucks.

Here's the thing. No one alive today had one fucking thing to do with it. Fuck off with this shit.

the nigger should apologize that he was alive to still take that picture

Black people should really be grateful for this....

if the blacks were in power, they would have done 10x worse.

my ancestors came from the Ukraine region

they had no part in that, so fuck you if you think im going to apologize

I'm sorry :(

The Africans that sold them to whites should too

I'm sorry I couldn't beat your black ass myself, nigger.

Sorry, rest of the world. The next time we're doing another genocide we'll finish the job

Yeah cotton production has dropped in recent years. Sorry.

Only if Arabs and natives also apologise, as both had nigger slaves.

Less than 2% of Americans owned slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery. There will be no apology from me, my ancestors weren't in the top 2%.

>their burden
their burden was to work for their families
their burden was to fight,kill and die for their country
it was to be strong,and to show your strenght you need to use it on those weaker than you
the blacks were weak,so they were conquered
they are still weak to this day,but we have also grow weak
our burden is to grow strong again so that we may too achive great things like our ancestors before us

he probably did something to deserve that

Ending slavery wasn't enough?

The son should never have to pay for the sins of the father.

Yeah, fuckers ruining accurate portrayal of history by hand coloring old monochrome photographs

How do you know it wasn't one of the THREE THOUSAND FREE, RICH BLACK slave owners who owned slaves in 1860

Yes, 13% of all slave owners were black

And even if it was a black slave owner, I already apologized. Every tax dollar is a reparation. Im paid up.

Says the one who's niggerin' UE money

black people should all apologize for my bike that got stolen when I was nine

nearly all white people that ever existed had nothing to do with that. so, fuck no.

Pretty sure white people apologized by dying in large numbers to free them

I'm Irish American. I can guarantee you that you can trace my lineage back to when my ancestors arrived and there would be no evidence of slave ownership lol

we fought a civil war to end it, in case you forgot.

We conquered. Just like asian and middle eastern cultures and reaped the fruits of said conquering.

sorry pal, not sorry.

And if we do. Will y'all actually get a job instead of living on welfare or stop black-on-black killings while blaming whites for black murders.

Sorry from the depths of my heart.

Yup. I'm sorry he didn't learn after the first time he got the lash.

AIDs and Ebola aren't white people's fault.

my ancestors were poor. I think it would have been really nice for them to have had some help around the house

I'm sorry you're a nigger.

when i was in grade two there was a fat black bully bitch named kayla may in my class who stomped on my sandcastle. all black people should say sorry for that.

>White people need to apologize for slavery
>Muslims are not responsible for ISIS

I'm from Ireland. We didn't have slaves so shove your self pity up your unwiped, African hole.

>says the one who s getting niggered

When I can whip someone's back I'll apologize to that person after

I didn't get an apology from the pack of nigs that tried to carjack me, nor the other pack that chased me down to try to jump me.

If anything they were probably slaves

This picture just raises so many questions.

my ancestors owned harriet tubman

Lol my ancestors were in norway france wales and ireland they didnt do that shit so fuck you i ain't gonna apologize for shit

This is so blind people with no sense of smell can also hate niggers

Jews did slavery

sure, after we put all black people in jail because apparently people are responsible for the actions of others.

Give me the slaves back and I'll carry the burden proudly

Also I don't watch sports so don't try that

They're paying right now.
You should have picked your own damn cotton.

lmao this.
>WE WUZ SLAVE OWNERS N SHIET
>b-but I don't want to pay reparations ;_;

>Jewish people should really apologize for this...

fix'd

im brown and hate blacks, fuck you op

>picture of black slave trader
>picture of white European slaves
Black people should really apologise for this...

Because I whipped so many black people.

>nignog moves to Paris for gibs

AYYYO WHITEY YO YOU RAYCSIS FUCK APOLOGIZE FOR DIS LOW EURO DISBURSMANT

i kek everytiem

African Ritual Scarification?

When I was in elementary school there was this Turk who was bullying everybody and threatening that his big brothers would come beat you up n stuff. Fuck bullies -.-

wasnt my whip so i dont give a fuck about your sad little nigger or his hurt little feelings

wasn't me

now fuck off CTR

saged, hidden

lmao this.
>WE WUZ OPPRESSED AFRICAN KANGS N SHIET
>N-naw fuck Africa I-I'm good here witch y'all..

I am sorry we didn't liberated the slaves through euthanasia

I didn't do it, and if I saw it being done, I would stop it.

I have nothing to apologize for. And it's not like those two teenage nogs apologized for breaking this guy's leg and taping fire crackers to his body. Would have lit them off, as well as beaten my ass, if I hadn't threatened them with a gun.

I don't hold all blacks responsible for what happened to this guy, but I certainly hold those two responsible.

>Give them rights to not be slaves
>Give them human rights
>50 years still bitching

Ye, sure

has anyone posted the webm of the slave ship or w/e the fuck that was yet

>when it comes to take their burden, you all go full pussy mode

what are you talking about? lequisha and jamal's livelihood depend on my tax dollars. There's a reason that niggers live much better in white countries than their own.

But you would have if you could.

make me

I didn't do that, so I have nothing to apologize for.
Also that guy is probably dead, so I couldn't apologize to him even if I were inclined to.

I didn't have anything to do with that.

What do you think the civil war was?

Excuse me, do I tell you what to do with your property motherfucker?
No
Now shut the fuck up
If you had purchased him from me you could berate me all day long, but you didn't so fuck off god damn yankee

Probably done by a black person

My ancestors didn't even come to America until the 20th century and even if they wanted to have a slave, there's no way in fucking hell they could've ever afforded one.

Nope. Every race at some point in history has been enslaved. Yes niggers, white people have been enslaved too. Get over it. We owe you nothing

But that guy is dead... who do I apologize to?

>You guys are always talking about your ancestors legacy but when it comes to take their burden, you all go full pussy mode
Except 98% of any and all white people who's family was even here during slavery did not own slaves let alone black ones
Most people who owned slaves owned Irish slaves since they were 1/10 of the cost and killing them was far less of an issue as they were somewhat easy to replace
What most of you fucks also don't k ow is that England was still selling Irish slaves all the way up to the end of the civil war

Lol that picture looks like someone thought if they kept beating that nigger it would stop acting like a nigger.

I thought you Spaniards wanted to be white? Now you're not white all of a sudden? Ok then.

But no, fuck you, that guy and the guy who did that to him.

All Spanish people should apologize for torturing animals as a sport with that logic. Oh, you still do that? Subhuman, you're almost worse than chinks.

I washed windows in the summer and one time I had to do the interior of a black man's apartment (probably the only one in Canada). He was nice enough but he had this very picture framed and hung in his hallway.

I'm not
Wish he had been killed much sooner

good slaves dont get beat just sayin

Funny, never seen a single frog own up to destroying Rome

Correct answer. Throughout all of middle school and high school, not once did we ever talk about that huge fact that made the entire slave trade happen in the first place. People literally imagine white people running around Africa with nets to catch niggers. And it's not like getting a College level education focusing on this part of history will be any better. If anything, it would probably be worse, teaching students that White people are to blame when the main reason why the entire Atlantic slave trade was able to happen in the first place was due to African warlords capturing and selling the people of there enemies.

I on behalf of all white people, sincerely apologize. Still waiting for blacks to apologize for all the niggers....

Never. Make me faggot.

Niggers should apologize for being feral. The niggers still haven't learned their lesson. Niggers are as feral today as ever.

youtu.be/Z2ZniEcu2Ao

Wish he hadn't been killed, he was planning on sending them back but some LIBERAL ACTOR ended up killing him

Have Irish-Croatian heritage.
Both sides came over after slavery was abolished in the North.
Reparations will only create more niggers, they should only be paid out to living victims.

By what you imply, I should receive reparations from someone.
>mfw still waiting on reparations from the English
>mfw still waiting on reparations from Rus clan
>mfw still waiting on reparations from Ottomans
>mfw reparations are demanded of me

Look at all this white fragility

DEMOCRATS ALL NEED TO APOLOGIZE AND PAY REPARATIONS IMMEDIATELY!

> blaming water for being wet

I bet you voted for Trump too.