Ylyl thread

Ylyl thread.

Pol edition.

i lost. here is a spirit donkey

>that lady who's literally shaking in the background

Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood are the realest niggers in Hollywood.

I don't know how they were able to resist kike influence for so long.

Actually a good answer since Jesus was a carpenter

kek'd

This is so funny I didn't even laugh, just nod.

almost like he's just a fucking lying jew

those tears !

Holy shit this is real

Fuck you Sup Forums

yep, but taken down afterwards of course

Good point

Holy shit was this real

Zoom in closer.
I'm close to finishing.

lost

Mel Gibson's powerlevel is too high to be defeated by kikes

Yes, for a short while the Garfield kart twitter was run by an absolute madman, they shut him down pretty quick though

yes
and it was amazing

kek every time i see it

Got any more screencaps?
Also, any info on who is that hero

This proves the old adage... "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer"

Kek

THAT'S RIGHT, MAGGIE! TRUMP IS ABOUT TO FEEL THE BERN.

Of course JBL, and remember, this is a no DQ match. That chair is legal.

*MAGGLE

>"Fucking awful"
>retweeted by Garfield Kart

based mexibro

But JBL is on Smackdown now and Cole is on Raw.

>shut up Byron

lost.

I love slurs that just come off as so ridiculous that they're just funny.

For example, if I were black and someone called me a porch monkey, I don't think I could contain my laughter.

MUH ROADS WHAT ARE THEY THINKING THEY AINT GOT NO ROADS

>hey Byron, let's squabble over semantics and grammar instead of calling the match

Vintage Bradshaw

filename

>going on /lgbt/

Are you ready to get crispy?

would a libertarian society even need roads? and when we get flying cars roads will be pointless anyway

Perfect map

well fug DDDD:

lost

kek

Fucking kek

I'm black and got called a 'cracker-backer' once when mentioning that the only reason black neighborhoods are so shit is because of the behavior of the people in them and that, coincidentally, all the decent people with any remote intelligence or job skills all leave.

I honestly couldn't help but laugh, it's a quirky insult that sounds more funny than offense.

kek'd

I lost hard on that one.

Checked.

That and "moon cricket" legitimately crack me up. How could it be offensives?

It's been for 5 hours now and I had to lol the first time this evening on that one

Post the full version with "dibs on the 5th"

i dont get it

so yesterday i went to my local big retail grocery store. i come from economic privilege but i don’t want to engage in it by shopping at whole foods because it’s a huge slap in the face to everyone too economically challenged to buy from there. by chance i walked into the ethnic food isle. it was fucking gross. there were shelves stocked with “asian” sauces: traditional thai and chinese spices colonized and sold to white people. NEWSFLASH: YOU ARE NOT THAI OR CHINESE SO DON’T THINK YOU’RE ENTITLED TO EAT THAT SAUCE. then i saw boxes of moroccan couscous. so america thinks muslims are “terrorists” and backwards yet they have no problem stuffing their faces with our food. it triggered me greatly since it pulled me back to the time when my friends and i went to eat at a greek restaurant which served hummus. I’M SORRY, YOU EXPELLED ALL YOUR MUSLIMS IN THE 1920’s, HOW DARE YOU TAKE OUR TRADITIONAL FOOD AS YOUR OWN?? muslims esp. non-binary queer muslims like myself are the most persecuted people on earth. there isn’t a single muslim country that isn’t colonized by the west in some form. why do white people think they are entitled to colonize us even more by assimilating OUR food and traditions into their white-dominated culture? but then i went to the end of the isle and saw the worst. this was only after i passed all the cans of “latino beans” and taquitos. on the shelf was nigerian yam flour which advertised itself as “traditional”. so now white hipsters think nigerians are exotic enough to steal food from to?? i couldn’t stand being there anymore so i left and went straight to the fruits and vegetables. that was even worse. the papayas were all labeled “mexican” or “guatemalan” or “carribean” giving white people a choice of which culture to appropriate from.

I'd like a thread about racial slurs from different countries, but it might 404 after a few minutes.